Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Friendlies Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I'm up for a friendly. Anyone want to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Game anyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

^ I might be on in 15 minutes

Sorry man howarewe got in before ya,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Anyone for a game, invite me adro76

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Anyone a game??

NekoChan wrote: »
    Anyone a game??

Rematch?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Rematch?

sure :-)

NekoChan wrote: »
    sure :-)

GG neko,pretty sure all the luck fell to me in the game.
    Our franchise game will be close I think

Game anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Anyone around now for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Anyone around now for a game?

Still around? Or anyone else want to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Still around? Or anyone else want to play?

Sorry man, Paully D came on a gave me a game, I'll be up for a game later though, add me there GT is same as username.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

anyone for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Anyone?

Raoul wrote: »
    Anyone?

Be on now

5 min quarters? and I have no mic. Invite me when ready.

5 min quarters? and I have no mic. Invite me when ready.

Invite sent

Cheers for the game Raoul. I couldn't do much with Rice in that game, you shut him down. It's not everyday I win a game of Madden without scoring a touchdown, that was pretty bizarre. Sorry about my time killing antics at the end, but was trying to drain the clock without having to run as I'd not have enough time to set up a field goal.

Cheers for the game Raoul. I couldn't do much with Rice in that game, you shut him down. It's not everyday I win a game of Madden without scoring a touchdown, that was pretty bizarre. Sorry about my time killing antics at the end, but was trying to drain the clock without having to run as I'd not have enough time to set up a field goal.

Nah its fine, fully entitled to. But what were you doing with that first pass, i nearly intercepted it ha. Plus one of the passes you threw away, but are you actually allowed to do that in the pocket in the NFL?

Bit disappointed I lost, was a bit tired and I think a lack of concentration cost me. Glad I didn't play any competitive matches. Just watch your man on man coverage. Like the first play that I did, I was able to burn you deep cos you let just one man on Henderson I think. Just be careful, someone else on another day may have taken more advantage of it.

Delighted with my defending the run. You played well on offence though with some great 3rd down passes.

Good game

• Advertisement

Anyone around for a game now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Plus one of the passes you threw away, but are you actually allowed to do that in the pocket in the NFL?
    Think you're allowed throw it away in the pocket, if it is near a receiver. Think they usually throw it at the feet of RB or TE if trying to do this in real game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Anyone around for a game now?

yeah i'll give you a game, 5 mins

Lukebray wrote: »
    yeah i'll give you a game, 5 mins

perfect, see you in a few

Think you're allowed throw it away in the pocket, if it is near a receiver. Think they usually throw it at the feet of RB or TE if trying to do this in real game

In this case I was in the redzone and threw the ball off the end of the pitch, beside the posts.

In this case I was in the redzone and threw the ball off the end of the pitch, beside the posts.

Yeah I know what you did, just I am not sure of the rules. So is that allowed then? And did you just press the right stick? Or did you aim for a receiver and overthrow him on purpose?

Yeah I know what you did, just I am not sure of the rules. So is that allowed then? And did you just press the right stick? Or did you aim for a receiver and overthrow him on purpose?

I was clarifying for the poster above. My honest answer is i have no idea. I just clicked the right stick to throw it away, I knew this worked as i have been in similar situations in offline games. If its illegal I apologise, at least now i know

I was clarifying for the poster above. My honest answer is i have no idea. I just clicked the right stick to throw it away, I knew this worked as i have been in similar situations in offline games. If its illegal I apologise, at least now i know

I'm not complaining or anything ha. I just want to know what you did incase I need to do it :D.

I have no idea if its illegal or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Guffy

Game anyone? Sick of playin against the 49ers online

• Advertisement

That was an epic shootout there Luke! He won 31 28 with a field goal in the dying seconds. Great game.

Anyone else want to play?

Advertisement