Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV-shows you (secretly) watch/collect?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭F.A.

redout wrote: »
    I own all 7 seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation on DVD. Big secret.

Ooooh!! Me want, me want! :cool: That and Voyager. On the list for next year, for sure.

Right now, bf and I are sitting through the first series of Brothers & Sisters. One episode an evening. Very enjoyable so far, can only recommend it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

why would you secretly watch a tv programme? you are all grown ups you can watch what you like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭F.A.

Well, everybody (I think) has their little foibles that they would be hesitant to admit to in public. Said foible might simply be considered childish/stupid/whatever, and let's face it, we don't necessarily aim to be judged and to stand up for ourselves 24/7. So, not admitting to liking certain things usually makes everyday encounters with other people that little bit easier. ;) But since this is the internet, we can finally freely step forward and stand up to our likings and dislikings...*

...And now I'm off to get George Michael's Freedom out of my head. :rolleyes: Please feel free to take this post with any amount of salt you need. :pac:

Advertisement