Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Did You / Will You Have For Your Dinner?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Erm.... I said "umm...nooo"... I never asked for 'sexytime'... :rolleyes:.. YOU brought it up! Leave me to my spaghetti hoops you big perv!! :rolleyes:

Geez...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

A mug of tea and a couple of slices of toast. Got a really dodgy stomach and am hoping like hell it stays down. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Kernel wrote: »
    Yeah but she's Eskimo. **** sake Pighead, you didn't know that?
    Of course I-nu-it!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Leave me to my spaghetti hoops you big perv!! :rolleyes:

Mmmm hoops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Pighead wrote: »
    Of course I-nu-it!:cool:

New low Pighead.

That's a horrible pun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I had a plate of some indian mess with rice. My mam can't cook so when she's first home or on a day off like today I lower my expectations and buy something to have later in the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Irish Stew ouvit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Shepherds pie, it was gross, I hate my parent's cooking. Cooking for yourself and to your own taste ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Home cooked Tikka Masala,:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

I was brought to lunch today and my choice consisted of:-

• Breaded mushrooms with a sour cream filing served with lovely crisp salad and spicy salsa.
    • Turkey & Ham, Stuffing, Broccoli, Carrots, Creamed Potatoes, Beautiful thick flavoursome gravy & cranberry sauce
    • Cigarette
    • Three massive profitteroles with gorgeous chocolate sauce drizzled all over them and the freshest of fresh thick cream
    • Nice cup of Tea
    Yum yum! :D

(I love my food - could you have guessed? Loads more of these lunches to attend before Christmas and I have zero willpower when it comes to good food and I've to fit into a dress & look gorgeous for a wedding on the 29th) :eek:

There was dinner cooked in the house this evening but I just ate the peas :( Delicious :( Gave the meat to the dog :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Mothers homemade spagbol..yummm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I was at my local Eddie Rockets and tucked into; 2 Chicken Fillets, Cheese Fries, and a Strawberry Sundae. It was washed down with glasses of water.
    Paul Howard was there as well eating a fudge brownie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

brown bread and cheese, and half a snickers bar

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Sausage and Bacon pasta bake with homemade pasta sauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

2 home made potato cakes
    half tin of spaghetti
    slice of brown bread
    cup of tea

Advertisement