Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??!!!? - The 'What The F*ck' Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I hope he fries. But only after they've given him a good roasting.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Did the stalk him ? Was it hidden under his jacket ?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭mrm

New Home wrote: »
    I hope he fries. But only after they've given him a good roasting.

He'll appeal it!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

530817.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Ffs. I couldn't even finish listening to her queefing on and on.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Ffs. I couldn't even finish listening to her queefing on and on.

Dunno, interesting chick. Kinda makes me yearn for a unit. Anus is always an option?

Dunno, interesting chick. Kinda makes me yearn for a unit. Anus is always an option?
    Politicians have been pulling words out of their arses since the start of recorded history, so why not wool and knit it, at least something useful would come out of it.

But no one would want to wear it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Don't encourage her. Next she'll be knitting a red jumper when mother nature makes her monthly visit.

Eh... that doesn't stop her... look at the video (but not around mealtime, and not without a bucket at hand).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Bucket isn't required, unless you're the most prudish of sensitive souls.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Bucket isn't required, unless you're the most prudish of sensitive souls.

You HAVE watched the video, have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Having seen the head on her and listened to her for about 10 seconds, unusually I lost all desire to see her lady bits.

Don't fancy a fishy scarf either.

New Home wrote: »
    You HAVE watched the video, have you?

Yes. I wouldn't have commented otherwise. Her "art" aside, which I thought nonsense, I just don't see the menstrual cycle as something to induce vomit.

Well, not if it's your own. But that ^^^, to me, was like finding a used pad left in the middle of a public bathroom. Gross.

It's not like you're being asked to model the scarf :pac:

It's not like you're asked to pick up the used pad, either! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I love you guys. You keep the world revolving.

That video, well, that's just weird.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Imagine listing ^^^ that as a hobby on a dating profile.
    Shuddering here.

And for the umpteenth time, the sentence "Just because you can doesn't mean you should" springs to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

R3hDjT.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

62144451_148004773001496_3107119755544495569_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MjA2MTgzMjczMDk0OTQ5NjIxMQ%3D%3D.2

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    At least they paid the tax.

But... what if it's a fake? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Mad stuff but also pretty amazing.
    bMvCwX4.gif

Algerian Feuzi Zabaat, 17, was called a hero for catching a two-year-old mid-air.

Syrian toddler Doha Muhammed stumbled out of an open second floor window while her mother was cooking.

Luckily, Mr Zabaat saw her from the street and was able to catch her without any injuries.

The incident took place in Istanbul, Turkey.

(not sure what the orange and white things are books maybe)

• Advertisement

Advertisement