Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda harassment

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Going off the information that the user name is Eirca.

How sexist of me.

It's a username, it might be eric, who knows? The op seems to have gone under ground anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Going off the information that the user name is Eirca.

How sexist of me.

That's sexual harassment!!

We should start a new thread ......

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭waulie_palnuts

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    That's sexual harassment!!

We should start a new thread ......

Are you willing to make a complaint? I'll file under "bin"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

I love a good Troll thread.

Nice to see most people being argumentative for the sake of it and having no constructive input all the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭waulie_palnuts

Too many holes in the initial post for it to be anything other than a load of muck.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Erica246 wrote: »
    This morning 2 gardai passed by in their van and saw me busy putting some things from the front seat to the back. They stopped the van and asked what I was doing there. They demanded to see my drivers license. Then they demanded to search me under some act for drugs. They had no suspicion of any drugs. I pointed out to them that my eyes are normal and I do not use anything of any kind. They were not deterred and told me that they would strip search me in the garda station if I would not co-operate to the search on the spot, and this would take longer. They stood on my clean clothes and when I tried to pick the clothes off the dirty side of the road he pushed me hard in the chest so I was hurled back up. I got my everything back dirty and have his foot print on my sock. I am very distressed by their actions.

Hi Erica

If you wish to make a complaint against members of the Gardai go here

http://www.gardaombudsman.ie/

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement