Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get Regigigas - help!

Options
  • 15-01-2015 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

I am having a problem trying to get Regigigas on alpha sapphire, so I'm wondering if someone on here can maybe point me in where I'm going wrong.

1. I have registeel, regice and regirock and they are all in my party

2. Regice has a nickname and is holding a casgteliacone

3. It's during the day

4. And it's the day after I've got all three Regis.

5. The girl in pacificdlog town doesn't say much here is what she says to me when I talk to her
    " "six dots open three doors"
    Grandpa used to say that, and I was always wondering what he meant.
    I had no idea that it was some secret to meet special pokemon.
    He told me another story, too.
    I wonder if this has some hidden meaning, too ...
    Grandpa used to say that this huge pokemon sometimes visits out region.
    But you'll need to have three of its friends with you to meet it ...
    I wonder what pokemon they are.
    Does it have to do with six dots?"

6. And when I go to island cave nothing happenes

I was under the impression she is meant to tell me something different about how to get regigigas instead of What she's telling me.

So can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Can no one help me no? :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Did you get the 3 regis from Alpha Sapphire or somewhere else?

mcgovern wrote: »
    Did you get the 3 regis from Alpha Sapphire or somewhere else?

Got them all from alpha sapphire

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Got them all from alpha sapphire

Sorry, that's me out of ideas so, I haven't tried getting him myself, and it seems like too much work!

Tried every day from the post and finally got him today .... Didn't do anything different so I'm A bit confused but at least I now got him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Had you changed you DS date/time at any point? That normally stops things like this from happening for 24/48 hours!

beaner09 wrote: »
    Had you changed you DS date/time at any point? That normally stops things like this from happening for 24/48 hours!

Yes that could be it actually, my ds is dodgy, it turns itself off randomly (have yet to get it fixed, think the problem is a loose power connection) and I did set the date when it turned itself off while I was trying to get Regigigas ...

That would make sense alright.

Yeah that's normally the reason! I wanted to change mine to Saturday before for the Secret Base shop but had to wait because I didn't want to mess up time for catching Virizion and co.

Yeah that's normally the reason! I wanted to change mine to Saturday before for the Secret Base shop but had to wait because I didn't want to mess up time for catching Virizion and co.

Verizon and the other two ar my next problem .... IVs? That's one thing I never understood and even my top pokemon who are maxed in everything, protein etc and super training are not making them appear so that's another problem ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Verizon and the other two ar my next problem .... IVs? That's one thing I never understood and even my top pokemon who are maxed in everything, protein etc and super training are not making them appear so that's another problem ha

They just randomly appeared to me when I had my Mightyena in my party, the special one from the start of the game

• Advertisement

They just randomly appeared to me when I had my Mightyena in my party, the special one from the start of the game

Ohhhh right I see, I am planning on changing up my team anyway so I might use a few of the high iv Pokemon I got through trade and those special Pokemon that you have to sneak up to

Yeah you need 3 pokes in your party with max EVs (Effort Values) which you get from Horde Training/Super Training then each one appears on set days... I can trade you pokes with max EVs if you want to save time!

Yeah you need 3 pokes in your party with max EVs (Effort Values) which you get from Horde Training/Super Training then each one appears on set days... I can trade you pokes with max EVs if you want to save time!

Yea I dont mind really! If you have three,to spare that would be nice otherwise I'll be able to put together my team using specific pokemon instead of my usual team building method consisting of "oh that pokemon looks good!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Verizon

virizionwireless.jpg

TheChrisD wrote: »
    virizionwireless.jpg

I would claim autocorrect but I honestly don't know how to spell the name :p

Haha I made that mistake the other day! . . . I have 3 of my pokes cloned so if you want them you can have them! My FC is 2638 - 1742 - 2275 and name is Beaner!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Haha I made that mistake the other day! . . . I have 3 of my pokes cloned so if you want them you can have them! My FC is 2638 - 1742 - 2275 and name is Beaner!

How are you cloning in ORAS?

Powersaves! (It has it's haters but it's handy for numerous reasons)

Once I get onto my ds I'll figure out how to add you :pac:

(I am about as computer literate as a toddler!)

Never under estimate the computer literacy of a toddler. Since the advent of touch screens, they are surprisingly able when it comes to Android, at least. From any given point in the OS, an application or game, a toddler can always find the shortest path to accidentally spending your money on something. I'm calling that Banjo's Law.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Powersave - got me thinking about my old NDS Adapter so I dug around. Looks like the Pokedit team are close to cracking ORAS / XY editing which will be nice for those of us who can't get to events or scab codes off Game over twitter successfully :D

• Advertisement

Yeah I went from not being able to get (my own) Diancie/Gengar to getting Japan exclusive events like Extremespeed Linoone, gotta love it!

Yeah I went from not being able to get (my own) Diancie/Gengar to getting Japan exclusive events like Extremespeed Linoone, gotta love it!

I think I might not be as quick to learn ..

On that note,

How do you add people using friend code ....

ìt's a function of the 3DS, not the game.
    • Hit Home to return to the menu
    • Hit the orange square smiley face, 3 icons from the left (assuming you've installed the Themes update)
    • Open it up - this doesn't kill the game, so you can leave Pokemon running
    • You are the first person on the list. swipe to yourself and get your Friend Code. Note it somewhere - you need to exchange it with the people you intend to register
    • Now, in the top right, click the orange square Smiley with a + on it's head
    • Choose Internet, unless the friend is in the room. This obviously requires an internet connection. If you don't have either an internet connection (and your Friend Card should be Orange showing you Online) or someone in the same room as you with a 3DS you can't register a friend.
    • Enter the person's friend code.
    • If they haven't registered you yet, you need to give them a nickname. This is just a placeholder so you know who's code it is.
    Done!

Banjo wrote: »
    ìt's a function of the 3DS, not the game.
    • Hit Home to return to the menu
    • Hit the orange square smiley face, 3 icons from the left (assuming you've installed the Themes update)
    • Open it up - this doesn't kill the game, so you can leave Pokemon running
    • You are the first person on the list. swipe to yourself and get your Friend Code. Note it somewhere - you need to exchange it with the people you intend to register
    • Now, in the top right, click the orange square Smiley with a + on it's head
    • Choose Internet, unless the friend is in the room. This obviously requires an internet connection. If you don't have either an internet connection (and your Friend Card should be Orange showing you Online) or someone in the same room as you with a 3DS you can't register a friend.
    • Enter the person's friend code.
    • If they haven't registered you yet, you need to give them a nickname. This is just a placeholder so you know who's code it is.
    Done!

Thank you, I swear I will learn some day! This is the first pokemon game I'm playing using the online functions (my old 3ds had a broken Internet reliever) so I'm only learning how to do everything still!

Sorry went AWOL there, internet was down.

Beaner I added you, my friend code is 0147 0475 0198

Added you back there! :) I'll keep and eye on here and in game to see when your free to trade! :)

Good luck catching that Trio! :)

Good luck catching that Trio! :)

Thank you! Didn't want to trade you too much shîte so those three can make someone happy over wonder trade or whatever!

Haha no probs, I basically have everything so never expect/require anything in return anyway, especially if I'm just helping someone out! :)

• Advertisement

Haha no probs, I basically have everything so never expect/require anything in return anyway, especially if I'm just helping someone out! :)

I guessed that and didn't help that I had no bidoofs haha
    I've a long way to go yet until I have every pokemon, only have 360 so far ha so I have a good collecting spree ahead of me! First game I'm actually trying to do this with so should be a learning curve!

Advertisement