Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal training/ S+C gyms in Dublin

Options
  • 17-07-2013 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm currently searching for work/ somewhere to work out of. Can people suggest some gyms for me to try. My main focus is Acrobatics/movement but with all the basics thrown in. The facility should have, Rings, and oly-platforms etc.

Danke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Hey,

I'm currently searching for work/ somewhere to work out of. Can people suggest some gyms for me to try. My main focus is Acrobatics/movement but with all the basics thrown in. The facility should have, Rings, and oly-platforms etc.

Danke
    sounds like every crossfit facility in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Would need to sort out a level 1 to work from one no?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

you want to work from there not be a crossfit coach so you should have your own insurance to cover you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Transform wrote: »
    you want to work from there not be a crossfit coach so you should have your own insurance to cover you.

I have all my own insurance/ first aid certs. I just didn't think crossfit gyms would rent space out, none of the ones in London do, they keep the PT work in the family so to speak. But will get in touch to check them out.

Advertisement