Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

great return, i ****ing hate that new agent already,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Brilliant opener, so glad to have White Collar back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

Great opener as always a good episode, sneaky fella that new agent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Just watched the opener just there....solid WC stuff. Mia Maestro was georgeous!....and so was Matt Bomber, lol....you can't help but look on with envy at the pretty of the man.
    It's just a setup ep. but twas pretty good....be interesting to see how Neal gets back to NY and how things work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

well unfortunatlty i couldn't watch it till today and it nearly destroyed be. i had to stay away from this thread

have to say i loved it
    according to above spoilers he back in new york by
    episode 3

i like the way peter boss, who names escapes me, let peter go.
    will love to see how neal is brought back and how they will be able to get him to work with peter and not kramer.

i would like to see also how long they give him for this as well. It would be shít if they give him something like 20 years as there is no hope the show would last this long.(I would love it too,but it wont)

The Thing i loved about this show was that there was a target time for neal to be free, that could be included in the show.

I would say they will drop the charges for running and just have the old sentences,but no early leave from the anklet .However i could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭PeterStrauss The Second

Enjoyed the second episode just as much as the first, hope it can continue the standard!

well
    I have to say that last night episode was absolutely brilliant
    I just wonder whats peters deal is and where is he going.

I'll say it again, brilliant episode

^ dunno....i found the resolution to the Neal problem a bit too easy and convienent....twas like they hit the reset button and everything is back to normal, meh!

I'd have liked more consequences for Neal, lol....how did they expect that smoke and litteral mirror scam to work??

If anyone walked inside the room they would have seen the mirror over the safe. I was shocked though when Collins shot Neal!, hope we never see that guy again.

2/5

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

I liked the episode but the ending was a big meh. I just don't buy that the most wanted guy would just hop onto the first plane out of there based on a note some randomer gave to one of his henchmen. Did he not also notice that Collins showed up outside the plane or that Neil and Peter were on the apron long before that?

Mozzy and Neal would have a Plan B so I'm not sure why this guy didn't.

They just reset alright and I really hope Mozzy hasn't left the show. It's not the same without him. I'm hoping that Peter isn't completely reassigned eitehr and does end up back on White Collar crime sooner rather than later. For those points the episode was disappointing as far as I was concerned. Otherwise I thought it was good. I really expected the girl from the Cafe to have had her tactics planned out with Neil beforehand. I think it's the only time a pretty girl has chosen the money over Neil :)

^^ what?....Maya was IN on it with Neal!, when Collins offered her the 500k it was a plan to get Collins to go to the party, did you not see Neal smiling at her?

• Advertisement

No, I missed that! Watched it late! Was tired I guess!

I was shocked though when Collins shot Neal!, hope we never see that guy again.
    you just know peter is gonna get assigned to collins department, cause it was their department that helped bring in yerman with neal, be interesting to see what happens with dianna and jones now that peter is gone, and i assume neal will go wherever peter goes if it is in fact peters custody he is gonna be in,

it was reset far to easily alright, but i dont think they had a realistic way to fix what they done last season,

i suppose it was a bit of a reset but they hadent got much option
    as for the peter re-assisment
    well check out this promo

for me , the most important thing was Neal's friend saying she tell neal all about neal father before she goes , as the marshals are relocating her.
    That should have something to do with the winter season finale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭PeterStrauss The Second

Could you not spoiler things that haven't happened yet, cheers.

you got the other 5 minutes of the episode by any chance:D

and yeah spoilers man

the thread is called white collar *SPOILERS*

Dont watch the videos, there not on autoplay and i cover any typed messages according to the forum rules.
    Plus , that what USA sends out as promos , that what i post

sorry for not adding clip four, saw it but forgot to post

Quite like this weeks episode as it gave us some background into Neal's life and where he came from
    Neal Claims that Neal is his real name , and then took his mother maiden name. Lies?

I'm Out of the traps early this week with another promo, just hours after the last episode aired

I should put a warning as to stop the complaining

THE FOLLOWING IS A PROMO FOR WHITE COLLAR 4X04.
    DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT!

The following link contains spoilers.
    Do not click , if you do not want to read! You Have been Warned!!!

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981498289

Great return to form for last night's episode. I enjoyed it hugely. Nice to see Mozzy back and it looks from the preview at the end like Peter might get out of the cave too, but who knows? This show is really capable of being a Winter Season show. I've always had the impression that Summer season shows were meant to be a bit light and not big time crowd pleasers but it seems nobody told these writers.

Actually, I'd love to see WC, Suits and Covert Affairs get Winter Season slots. They're all capable.

• Advertisement

squonk wrote: »
    Actually, I'd love to see WC, Suits and Covert Affairs get Winter Season slots. They're all capable.
    they done it last season with WC and CA, the last 6 episodes of each season aired through November and January

CA dropped around a million viewers from its summer slot as did WC, roughly 25% of their audiences,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Covert_Affairs_episodes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_White_Collar_episodes

Promo video contain spoilers!

Promo 1 shows what some people might not be happy with
    it shows us Sarah returning

Promo 2

Promo 3

Promo 4
    something is up at the start of the episode

Ah jaysus,
    sara
    is back :rolleyes: - well least we have hottie mchottie this week....Laura Vandervort ;)

http://tvline.com/2012/07/27/popular-tv-shows-2012-burn-notice-breaking-bad-falling-skies-deaths/

11 | One of the clues that led White Collar‘s Peter to the elusive thief David Cook was that he’s a leftie. So why was Cook swinging a squash racquet with his right hand?

whitecollar2751.jpg?w=640

:D

http://tvline.com/2012/07/27/popular-tv-shows-2012-burn-notice-breaking-bad-falling-skies-deaths/

11 | One of the clues that led White Collar‘s Peter to the elusive thief David Cook was that he’s a leftie. So why was Cook swinging a squash racquet with his right hand?

:D
    very well spotted

Ah jaysus,
    sara
    is back :rolleyes: - well least we have hottie mchottie this week....Laura Vandervort ;)

she is absolutely stunning , cant wait for Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭billybunty

Hi, mind me asking where your watching ? Havnt read back through all the postings. Ive seen seasons 1&2 only. Thanks

billybunty wrote: »
    Hi, mind me asking where your watching ? Havnt read back through all the postings. Ive seen seasons 1&2 only. Thanks

Well , another great episode.
    Never thought that Ellen would be shot (tonight). Have to say a brilliant episode all round. would love to see Sophie(laura) back again and possible some relationship there,highly doubtful though.

Sarah back again - arrrgh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

Lefties are more likely to be ambidextrous. I write left-handed, but play guitar right-handed, swing a bat right-handed, and so on. For surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding, I can be both goofy or regular, but tend towards goofy.

From Wikipedia:
    In modern times, it is more common to find people considered ambidextrous who were originally left handed and who learned to be ambidextrous either deliberately or during childhood institutions such as schools, jobs where right-handed habits are often emphasized or required. Since many everyday devices (such as can openers and scissors) are asymmetrical and designed for right-handed people, many left-handers learn to use them right-handedly due to the rarity or lack of left-handed models. Thus, left-handed people are much more likely to develop motor skills in their non-dominant hand than right-handers (who are not subjected to left-favoring devices).

Advertisement