Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Collar [* Spoilers *]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Mr E wrote: »
    sorry my bad.I guess im just looking too forward to it.

"
    The Burkes hatch a plan to reunite Neal with his past…but will it work? White Collar is back Tuesday!

"

White collar's FB page

so can somebody give us a summary about neal father here

i completely forget.
    he was caught talking money and was sent under with a gang. and i really forget the rest
    thanks.

Only 2 more left this season as neal hunt for the box continues
    I Don't know if anybody here still watches it but last nights epsiode was very good with
    Peter and Elizabeth begging kidnapped
    here next weeks trailer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Anyone start watching this on alibi? Just wondering if they edit shows the same way Universal do?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Anyone start watching this on alibi? Just wondering if they edit shows the same way Universal do?
    i don't no . what was the last white collar over on alibi?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They just started season 3 yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

It's OK at the moment and the last episode with the Burkes being kidnapped wasn't all that bad but it's just somehow lacking this season for some reason. I still enjoy it but just not as much as I used to. I'm kinda hoping to sit through this season a bit and let them reset for next season so we can kick off again. I'm finding the Neal's Daddy storyline not altogether that interesting.

squonk wrote: »
    It's OK at the moment and the last episode with the Burkes being kidnapped wasn't all that bad but it's just somehow lacking this season for some reason. I still enjoy it but just not as much as I used to. I'm kinda hoping to sit through this season a bit and let them reset for next season so we can kick off again. I'm finding the Neal's Daddy storyline not altogether that interesting.
    It is an important one. we know about neal past now and how he got to where he is.
    Ive said it a 100,000 times i want to see more alex maybe a main character in season 5 , get rid of sarah

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

bpb101 wrote: »
    i was wondering when that was gonna happen, heard about it months ago, kind of odd with 2 episodes to go,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

Who is she?

squonk wrote: »
    Who is she?
    ^ new boss . If you watched last weeks Episode you find you at the end that
    she is working for the senator

Did anybody expect
    Peter to be accused of Murder 1
    as the season's fianle Cliffhanger ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ I gave up on WC this season, same with CA....dunno, just lost interest. Did the show get any better after episode 6 of this season?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,305 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

not really, it was still all about him trying to save his father
    would prefer if they went back to the con of the week stories

• Registered Users Posts: 85,069 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Please let Sara be gone for good

^ I gave up on WC this season, same with CA....dunno, just lost interest. Did the show get any better after episode 6 of this season?
    Peter is arrested on one count of murder 1, neal father pulled the trigger. Brilliant ending to the season.
    The box, had evidences to convict neals father. Not just prat ( the senator). Neals also calls peter more of a father than his real father would ever be.
    I think its still brilliant, but can see how the story would not favor everybody

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Please let Sara be gone for good

I want more of alex in it

• Registered Users Posts: 85,069 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bpb101 wrote: »
    I want more of alex in it

Besides Peter :p she has the best chemistry with Neil I think

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Besides Peter :p she has the best chemistry with Neil I think
    there was also a chance that they are more lightly to pull off a con with with alex. That never happens with sara ( in the same way)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Most of the questions that I've had about this show were answered by Eastin in that interview. Good to know he's listening to the fanbase out there

I don't think white collar will return till around august. A status update on facebook says "
    Thanks for helping White Collar win the Buzzfocus Spring Madness Tournament. We can’t wait to celebrate with all of you when we return this fall.

"

With Graceland coming up. i Don't think we will see it till much later than we expect.

what do people think of the season 4 finale ?

good bad or indifference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Is this show any good? Looking for something new to watch.

Is it more thriller or more wacky/silly? Or neither?

kraggy wrote: »
    Is this show any good? Looking for something new to watch.

Is it more thriller or more wacky/silly? Or neither?

The show is brilliant, i am not just saying that. Each episode leaves a small clifhanger, the show is like a drug, 2/3/4 in the morning , you can not turn it off.

The show is about this the best con man. He was caught for bond foraging
    only caught by his one flaw. He loved this chick and he went after to look for her, and the FBI Agent has a set up on the place.Anyway, the cop is the best

anyway he is in jail for for years and a month before his release the girl , kate, went to visit him to say she was leaving him , he break out of a max secure jail and goes to find her.

basically , he given another 4 years but he persuades the cop to allow him out on a anklet monitor ,to help his solve other criminals.

each episode is 42 min ( however the first and only first episode is 60 minutes)

the show is the con man living his old past while working with the FBI.

invest 1 hour and you dont love it ... ill give you the hour back (dont know how)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Neal to get a new season long love interest for season 5, Briget Regan http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/06/white-collar-season-5-casting-news.html

mmmm...me likey

Bridget-Regan-2.jpg

Advertisement