Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Huh. Figured it was a light artefact.

What?

Also, what's the story with this gif

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91493126&postcount=7393

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Synode wrote: »

Internet game called Pandemic II. Madagascar would always close its port as soon as the outbreak started, even if the first symptom was a cough and happened halfway across the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Internet game called Pandemic II. Madagascar would always close its port as soon as the outbreak started, even if the first symptom was a cough and happened halfway across the world.

Bit fecking obscure, isn't it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

You obviously don't know what the people on the internet who create memes are like. Pandemic 2 was huge a few years ago. Never did beat the game myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I feckin love those walking dead meme's with Rick and Coral.

When I read them I read them in Ricks voice.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

You obviously don't know what the people on the internet who create memes are like. Pandemic 2 was huge a few years ago. Never did beat the game myself.

There was also Plague Inc. which was the same game and was equally huge on the internet, IOS, Android and has an Xbox version on the way. The CDC has actually been in contact with the creator to examine the models used for the spread of the diseases.

The Madagascar phenomenon is well known to those of us that have played either game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

here you go http://pandemic-2.com/ choose relaxed and virus

[should keep them busy for a while]

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I feckin love those walking dead meme's with Rick and Coral.

When I read them I read them in Ricks voice.

:D

I really don't! :D

I much prefer the husky one. That way, if the joke really isn't funny, then at least you can admire the picture of a beautiful dog!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Wilberto wrote: »

I much prefer the husky one. That way, if the joke really isn't funny, then at least you can admire the picture of a beautiful dog!!!

I prefer the Anna Kendrick ones because if the joke really isn't funny, well, pretty much what you said. http://i.imgur.com/v8mbaI7.jpg
    Except the dog part. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Wilberto wrote: »

Yt9AWCO.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,365 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

d9b25ff3f21fc7dac075dfd91643f298.jpg

I hope, hope, hope this is true. Does anyone know?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I don't know but that's soooooooo brilliant!!! Memorable photos, anyway! Hope they all became friends... and hey, not a duck face in sight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

dulpit wrote: »

Wish it was :D The text is inviting people to come look at their wedding photos though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

dulpit wrote: »
    I don't think so.

The OP from this reddit thread claims that it was his photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Coke with molly.
    What am I missing here?

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Cocaine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Molly is also slang for MDMA. Cocaine and MDMA.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Never knew that before.

And a bus is another way of taking a trip............. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

aah okay. Guess I'm just not down with the kids anymore :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

wilser wrote: »
    aah okay. Guess I'm just not down with the kids anymore :(
    I don't think you're the only one. I had no idea either

My young daughter is called Molly, fúcking slang! :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

My young daughter is called Molly, fúcking slang! :mad:

I think it was made famous by this Trinidad James song..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I never heard of Trinidad James either :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

she might like this song then :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I never heard of Trinidad James either :D

4nyb6Rd.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Molly has always been used in hip hop or deep south 'trap' music lol just these fcukin ejits come along and selling it to young kids lol heard a 16 year old say 'Popping molly this weekend ' lol in the name of jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

I am confuse.
    Never having watched The Walking Dead, is the kid's name Carl, Karl or Coral? I've seen all three used on memes but the Coral ones seem more recent and I've never heard of a boy called Coral before. Maybe it's a new layer of funny based on how Carl is pronounced in the show that I'm not getting.
    Like The Sopranos, I'm just too far behind the curve on this one to start watching the series now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

milltown wrote: »
    I am confuse.
    Never having watched The Walking Dead, is the kid's name Carl, Karl or Coral? I've seen all three used on memes but the Coral ones seem more recent and I've never heard of a boy called Coral before. Maybe it's a new layer of funny based on how Carl is pronounced in the show that I'm not getting.
    Like The Sopranos, I'm just too far behind the curve on this one to start watching the series now.

1) It's because the way his father pronounces it sounds like coral.
    2) It's never too late to start watching the Sopranos. Or the Walking Dead for that matter... Or the Wire... Or the West Wing... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement