Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,328 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Let's face it, those cartoons are just shíte! :D

Better than doge though:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Better than doge though:pac:

KU7kjUW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Armelodie wrote: »
    well allegedly aliens built the pyramids as shown by the documentary Stargate sg1. So people actually assume they went around with the anti gravity devices lifting the big rocks what with them being aliens and all. The dissonance in the joke is an alien working away like a human slave , doing the hard slog us mere humans. Ja get it ?

now I demand a laugh after explaining that....

I get it now, and i want to laugh, i really do, but i think the funny is gone now:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

:confused::confused: Can anyone explain this?
    glynf wrote: »
    sK2RGFQ.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Allyall wrote: »
    :confused::confused: Can anyone explain this?

Polish come here to steal our money (jobs) and what looks like Israel (Jews) comes to take our gold.

I may be wrong and a complete racist though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I didn't notice Walesball hiding in the bushes behind the sheep the first time :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Polish come here to steal our money (jobs) and what looks like Israel (Jews) comes to take our gold.

I may be wrong and a complete racist though.

Why is the Israeli flag a see-through cube instead of an opaque sphere? :confused:

New Home wrote: »
    Why is the Israeli flag a see-through cube instead of an opaque sphere? :confused:
    The invisible hand of the (Jewish) bankers perhaps. wild guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Dunno. Kazhakstan is a 2d rectangle and Singapore is triangle (Tringapore).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,873 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Dunno. Kazhakstan is a 2d rectangle and Singapore is triangle (Tringapore).

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

Quazzie wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Not a cuboid I meant, but fsck me if every time I use the word cuboid someone doesn't say "do you mean cube?" with a little smirk. Bastards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

http://polandball.wikia.com/wiki/Israelcube

Most questions about countryballs can be answered in that site.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,598 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

http://polandball.wikia.com/wiki/Israelcube

Most questions about countryballs can be answered in that site.

Riiiiiight... I'm surprised, but I shouldn't... there REALLY is a website for everything... :rolleyes:

Thanks for that! :)

Riiiiiight... I'm surprised, but I shouldn't... there REALLY is a website for everything... :rolleyes:

Thanks for that! :)
    Wonder if there's a polandball-rule34.com... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

So its a joke that requires a wiki to explain. No wonder I rarely get them

I did laugh at Reichtangle though

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm not smart enough for the majority of the Polandball ones :pac:

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    hC337BD8C

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

glynf wrote: »
    UnkinderEgg.jpg

Since there's no choking hazard, am I right in thinking that this could be a way to get Kinder Eggs unbanned in America?

There's still the little plastic container... :/

....Aaaaand the Darwin Award goes to.....

(...the Muricans, obviously, for banning such a harmless thing in all its yumminess - I suppose they don't rely on common sense whatsoever, over there... but maybe that's just a stereotype!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

YLYL6

The one about the "3 months" and the window only being open a quarter of the way... I don't get it. I'm sure it's something to do with a year or something but I haven't a clue...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

whirlpool wrote: »
    YLYL6

The one about the "3 months" and the window only being open a quarter of the way... I don't get it. I'm sure it's something to do with a year or something but I haven't a clue...

Well, it was a response to this:
    Chucken wrote: »
    165283.jpg

He misspelled 'Moths' as 'months'. 3 months equals a quarter of a year.

Mousewar wrote: »
    Well, it was a response to this:

He misspelled 'Moths' as 'months'. 3 months equals a quarter of a year.

I know, yeah. I just don't get what joke was being made. Months / a year getting in a window? :confused:

It got a million thanks so I assume it's something pretty funny.... I just can't figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

What's to get?
    Three months got in.
    Three months equals a quarter of a year.
    Hence, Window must have been open just a quarter (i.e. a quarter of a year).

Mousewar wrote: »
    What's to get?
    Three months got in.
    Three months equals a quarter of a year.
    Hence, Window must have been open just a quarter (i.e. a quarter of a year).

What's funny about it. That's what.

But if that is really the explanation then I guess I'm just really really surprised that so many people found it funny. It's a comment about months getting in a window.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I hate to continue this but I'm confused.

The original post was a joke about all the things that got in the window when it was opened to let a fly out.
    There was a spelling error; months instead of moths.
    The eel meme was making a cheesy joke about the misspelling.

10530727_10154397385825285_12013229817482601_n.jpgWhat am I missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

^^ Looks like the smoke is coming out of her butt

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I presume it's something to do with the smoke rising behind the lady in the center of the picture?

Huh. Figured it was a light artefact.

• Advertisement

Could it mean she's "burning hot"? "No smoke without fire", hence "she's on fire"??

Ok, I'm all out. :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement