Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomann product reviews

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Thanks OP - got my €50 voucher this morning after reviews yesterday afternoon

€5 for a review of a .73 Dunlop plec has to be the bargain of the century!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Says on there somewhere the max you can get is €50

Really? Got five 10's and two 50's. I reviewed almost every piece of gear i got from 2007ish on wards.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

Really? Got five 10's and two 50's. I reviewed almost every piece of gear i got from 2007ish on wards.

Did you review everything all in the one go or over a period of time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Can you use multiple vouchers on an order?

If so, if anyone else is as scabby as I am and is literally just about using the value of the voucher to get some free stuff (your order has to be over the value of the voucher so an extra pick), if 4 people order together with 4 €50 vouchers it means they'd get free shipping on the order, instead of taking 15 quid off each order.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Did you review everything all in the one go or over a period of time ?

went into my customer area and over a few days just went through it all.

• Advertisement

went into my customer area and over a few days just went through it all.

Just stuck up another 10 reviews
    Curious to see if I get more vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

Just stuck up another 10 reviews
    Curious to see if I get more vouchers

Let us know

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

I´m not sure I´ve ever bought from Thomann directly. I always get bits and pieces added to other people´s orders. *shrugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

Ravelleman wrote: »
    I´m not sure I´ve ever bought from Thomann directly. I always get bits and pieces added to other people´s orders. *shrugs*

They should be thanking you now.

topcatcbr wrote: »
    Let us know

Never heard back from them after the first 10
    The original €50 came in handy
    got an Eminence Ramrod & valves for my VHT sp6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Hawk4077

Working on some reviews at the moment because I need some new IEM. Hopefully it won't take too long for the vouchers to be addede to my account.

I dont know if this works anymore as the thread is almost two years old, but if it does please let us know !

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Hawk4077

Still working guys, got €40 voucher yesterday from Thomann for gear reviews of stuff I bought last year. Spent it already... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭voodoochile

Do Thomann still give vouchers for reviews? I submitted 10 reviews last week, but no vouchers as yet

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Don't bump old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement