Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes-Benz CLS or Audi A7

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

mags1962 wrote: »
    Bit of an Audi fan myself, understated class and not trying too hard. Had a drive in the new A6 Bi-Turbo 3.0 TDI at the weekend and with all the toys you could wish for. Blown away with the thing, it's like you know what off a hot shovel, has all the space and refinement a man could ever want and if you fancy a trip around Europe well what a nice place to spend the time driving, WOW.
    Audi understated? You do actually know what understated means right? :P All the new Audi's are extremely brutal and in your face and have sacrificed the lean athletic look they used to sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

unkel wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

I have owned several BMWs in the past and they proved to be great cars. I don't own a BMW now, I've never been a BMW fanboi and I hate many modern BMW designs.)
    So when someone asks Merc or Audi why are you the one posting a pic of a BMW? Seriously, there's more to life than BMW.

OP, imho the Audi probably squeaks it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭AugustusMinimus

Interior: Audi is much nicer than the CLS. Mind, I've only sat in the interior of the new A8 but the A7 seems to be much the same.

Exterior: Prefer the CLS. Really like the design of the new one. Very classy. On the other hand, I can't stand the back of the A7. The constant roof line at the back without any flattening out looks terrible.

Advertisement