Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Eathrin wrote: »
    Sad that my folders of notes are slowly being picked off and made redundant, fit for the paper bin:(

I have a large cardboard box for stuff I don't need anymore in my room and it's already full with just English and half my Maths stuff. :eek: Can't wait to get rid of all my notes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

My English teacher encouraged book burning as he talked to us after the English exam. Anyone just gonna burn everything in a giant fire at the end of all of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Pokemon is sick and disturbing, can't understand why you guys like it:rolleyes:

GET OUT !!! :P
    Do not diss pokemon!!! Pokemon was my childhood :P

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Going to sell keep my Maths notes. I have a nice, leather back A4 for them which is too nice to throw away. :O

frantic190 wrote: »
    My English teacher encouraged book burning as he talked to us after the English exam. Anyone just gonna burn everything in a giant fire at the end of all of this?

I would but I don't think I have it in me. I, I just have to recycle them. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Togepi wrote: »
    I have a large cardboard box for stuff I don't need anymore in my room and it's already full with just English and half my Maths stuff. :eek: Can't wait to get rid of all my notes. :D

Agghh, this is all happening too fast. Day by day a part of my whole secondary school life is being lost. An English folder is sitting there on my desk which never needs looking at again:(

As a matter of interest did you throw all of your stuff out last year?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I have too many things in my room I have a box full of all my subjects and texts books. My study room has papers , tons of folders everywhere.
    I have so many revision study aids I have two for business plus my textbook and folders full of notes. I have two poetry books :S. Then all my answers and everything. Then all of the exam papers.
    I don't want to get rid of it though but it takes up so much space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Bit fascist, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Was gonna go study, then remembered Holland v Denmark is on. Irish can wait :pac:

GET OUT !!! :P
    Do not diss pokemon!!! Pokemon was my childhood :P

Pokemon is your present:pac:

And I will disturb it for you:)

• Advertisement

As a matter of interest did you throw all of your stuff out last year?:P

Haha no I didn't want to tempt fate. :pac: Plus the notes from my old English teacher were too valuable to throw out. :P Actually, I only recently dumped some of my History stuff, the rest of it's still in my room waiting to be binned. :o Same goes for my Art History notes.

I would but I don't think I have it in me. I, I just have to recycle them. :o

I can't really see myself repeating but I really don't want to tempt fate, dunno what to do with my notes :p

There was great satisfaction got from disposing/burning of my Sraith Pictures though.

Agghh, this is all happening too fast. Day by day a part of my whole secondary school life is being lost. An English folder is sitting there on my desk which never needs looking at again:(

You say that as if you regularly studied English... :P

I can't really see myself repeating but I really don't want to tempt fate, dunno what to do with my notes :p

There was great satisfaction got from disposing/burning of my Sraith Pictures though.

Wait until the results come out to avoid any fate-tempting, then burn the lot! :D

Pokemon is your present:pac:

And I will disturb it for you:)

Stop ruining it for me :(:'(

Do you remember this ? I member being a lil girl, first time in a cinema watching this and trying to be a big girl and not cry :') still trying not to cry :( Oh ash :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Wait until the results come out to avoid any fate-tempting, then burn the lot! :D

That's my plan :p I still have everything just in case. But once the results are out it will be glorious.

You say that as if you regularly studied English... :P

I'm very well organised, I take pride in that.:P
    I also see far too much sentimental value in bland and inanimate objects.

Oh gosh @Togepi could you imagine if we actually threw are notes and everything out then had to repeat. I already knew I was repeating lol. My family was trying to get me to get rid of them I'd be like "Just see what happens first".
    I actually do think I'll throw them away this time around provided I feel that I've passed maths. The notes are just all so useful I will keep some of them the really good ones and give them away to people who need it them.

Do you remember this ? I member being a lil girl, first time in a cinema watching this and trying to be a big girl and not cry :') still trying not to cry :( Oh ash :(

I am pretty sure I cried, my mother fell asleep at that movie, and I cried. :o

Aww totes emosh. :( Hey look I make an appearance at 3:39! :P

• Advertisement

One movie wonder, where did your career go from there huh? Huh!?

Aww thats really sad that video I can't remember if I saw that in the cinema. I don't think I'd have cried . Probably just thought it was really sad :(. I think I might have seen it I remember it very vaguely.
    I remember Misty was my favourite character I names most of my characters in the games Misty.

Me and you were regulars on the show :') good times :P Is team rocket still in it does anyone know ?

Just realised my phone autocorrects "worst" to "erode". SCREW YOU GEOGRAPHY. How can erode be a commonly used word on my phone? :mad:

Me and you were regulars on the show :') good times :P Is team rocket still in it does anyone know ?

Pretty sure they are but they aren't funny anymore. Think they've gone super-serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Everything in life streams towards seriousness. :cool:

Pretty sure they are but they aren't funny anymore. Think they've gone super-serious.

Noooooooooo :( god dammit ... cartoons these days :/
    I think I may rewatch pokemon this summer :') I rewatch the first episode now and again :)

Noooooooooo :( god dammit ... cartoons these days :/
    I think I may rewatch pokemon this summer :') I rewatch the first episode now and again :)

Yeah, my plan is to re-watch it too. I got talking about it with a friend and realised I missed it :p Hence why I have played more Pokemon than study in the last 3 weeks.

• Advertisement

One movie wonder, where did your career go from there huh? Huh!?

I've moved on to bigger and better things, like the elusive 625...
    LOL. :P

Boardsie five! :D No idea but I'm definitely watching the movie or some of the episodes this summer. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement