Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

We moved a new house on February and I have nothing of this manual the guy from the agency don't care about give us info about the alarm, we don't know codes or how it works ...

Could I get a copy off the engineer manual too...

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

izzyflusky wrote: »
    We moved a new house on February and I have nothing of this manual the guy from the agency don't care about give us info about the alarm, we don't know codes or how it works ...

Could I get a copy off the engineer manual too...

cheers

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

altor wrote: »
    Sent you that by P.M.

Thank you very much.

I don't know what is happening since yesterday the alarm started to make one beep every 3' and every 15' stopped and then again... It's something about batteries, sensors?... I don't know how to stop it and it's getting us crazy.

Thanks

izzyflusky wrote: »
    Thank you very much.

I don't know what is happening since yesterday the alarm started to make one beep every 3' and every 15' stopped and then again... It's something about batteries, sensors?... I don't know how to stop it and it's getting us crazy.

Thanks

Are you sure its not a smoke alarm as opposed to your alarm system?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 randomaztec

Hi ,

My first post on Boards :)

anybody out there able to point me in the direction of a hkc quantum engineers manual.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mjl123

Could someone send me the engineer manual for the Risco Agility 3 please? Thinking of getting this system installed and want to know all the available settings.

Cheers

mjl123 wrote: »
    Could someone send me the engineer manual for the Risco Agility 3 please? Thinking of getting this system installed and want to know all the available settings.

Cheers

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Can somebody please send a manual for the Astec 63v system?

McGrath5 wrote: »
    Can somebody please send a manual for the Astec 63v system?

Sent you that by P.M.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Bibrock

Hi

Would anyone have a copy of user and Engineer manual for Europlex Identifier panel please?

Many thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 antonius1000

Hi
    new to the board.
    i'm looking for the engineers manual for a hkc quantum 70 alarm

i can see the user manual on the sticky thread(i have the user manual anyway) -so hope i haven't overlooked it.

thanks in advance
    antonius

Hi
    new to the board.
    i'm looking for the engineers manual for a hkc quantum 70 alarm

i can see the user manual on the sticky thread(i have the user manual anyway) -so hope i haven't overlooked it.

thanks in advance
    antonius

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Anybody have the installation guide for the attached SAB board? Its an old H.K.C board. Thanks

326165.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 collywobbler

Hi,
    Great and handy thread, Would anyone have a manual for a Europlex 3725-200P Intruder alarm system? I have found a basic User manual online but there is no fault codes/information in it,

cheers

I PMed you the Europlex Manual.

I don't have anything in PDF on the HKC bell.
    If you post a thread on what you need help with I'm sure we can get you sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Toby250

Would you have a list of fault codes for astec panels? Thanks

They are in the manual I have PMed you.

KoolKid wrote: »
    They are in the manual I have PMed you.

Got that thanks,I'd say it's on the way out,do you know of any direct replacement panel?

• Advertisement

There's no direct replacement. GSD is the only one that is any way compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 HighFlyR

A kind offer Tim.
    I would say its best for people to request something & for the offer to follow.
    I think the thread will be easier for a user to follow that way. Especially as it grows to a large number of pages.

By all means everyone feel free to link to any other manuals not listed above.
    Hi I am new on here. Would you have a installers manual for scopetronic homeguard?

I Pmed you that. Hope it helps.

There's no direct replacement. GSD is the only one that is any way compatible.

Would much need changing to fit the GSD.. What would the cost be like? Thanks

Depends a lot on the wiring that's in place.
    The GSD i70 is a combined unit. If the existing control panel is in a location away from the hall etc you would be fitting a separate PSU and housing the expander there.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Muttley_666

Have one request, which will lead to another.

My hkc alarm (not sure what model) has recently stopped working as the batteries in the pirs went dead. While I have the batteries changed, I still have a comms fail error. I know I need to reset the pirs by using a walk-thru.

I think I need a manual to figure out where the routine is, but how do I find the model number from my alarm. The keypad is pretty standard.

Real newbie question, I know. :-)

degsie wrote: »
    Anybody have the installation guide for the attached SAB board? Its an old H.K.C board. Thanks

326165.jpg

Its straight forward to add this to any system.
    External bell + - to same in panel.
    Strobe + - to internal bell in panel or else if you have engineer access you can set up an output as strobe.
    BHO to BHO in panel.
    Tamper return to tamper return in panel.

Toby250 wrote: »
    Got that thanks,I'd say it's on the way out,do you know of any direct replacement panel?

What fault codes do you have?
    There are too many company's out there looking to upgrade than fix an Astec system.
    In most cases the system can be repaired.

Have one request, which will lead to another.

My hkc alarm (not sure what model) has recently stopped working as the batteries in the pirs went dead. While I have the batteries changed, I still have a comms fail error. I know I need to reset the pirs by using a walk-thru.

I think I need a manual to figure out where the routine is, but how do I find the model number from my alarm. The keypad is pretty standard.

Real newbie question, I know. :-)

You would need to know which system you have installed.
    This thread is for requesting manuals so feel free to start a new thread.

• Advertisement

It was fault 92,i switched it off at the fuse box and back on again its fine now again but battery is flashing up on lcd ill order a new battery and get it fitted see will it stay going for an other few years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement