Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's it called?

Options
  • 19-12-2008 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

What's it called when you rub your crotch against someone deliberately on a tain/bus or in a crowd? I know there's a term for it but I just can't remember what is is right now. Anyone know?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭K-Bowie

Pervert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

frotteurism

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Pre-arrest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

sam34 wrote: »
    frotteurism

That's it. Nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Im pretty sure it's Sexual Assault

• Advertisement

But what if I do it just for kicks and not to achieve sexual arousal? Is it still classed as frotteurism?

FX Meister wrote: »
    That's it. Nice one.

no problem. i'm a psychiatrist, thats how i know things like that, not from personal experience :D

But what if I do it just for kicks and not to achieve sexual arousal? Is it still classed as frotteurism?

i think the definition of it is deriving sexual pleasure from it. i cant remember exactly though.

/how soon before thread is locked?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

no problem. i'm a psychiatrist, thats how i know things like that, not from personal experience :D

What, people go to you expressing their want to rub up against someone in a crowd or such?:confused:

Ass against the wall so..

And besides, there's a pole, that's what that's for right?!

What, people go to you expressing their want to rub up against someone in a crowd or such?:confused:
    QUOTE]

it's classed as a disorder of sexual preference, or a "paraphilia".

i've only ever read about it, never seen a patient with it.

• Advertisement

Ass against the wall so..

And besides, there's a pole, that's what that's for right?!

Whats the ass against the wall comment about?

and i suppose these people are more likely to be seen by a psychiatrist if they're being prosecuted for it, rather than just deciding themselves that they want to see someone about it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

How about doing a double tap on some young ones breasteses.

You are in a packed bar and you stuck your elbow out behind you all very nonchalant about it of course and when "they" try to squeeze past your elbow kneads the first breast drops into the cleavage and then gets a "go" off the other.

Or walk through a bar with your palm outwards by your side for ass feels(women for me only of course)

What about the girl who was cutting my hair recently whilst rubbing her fetus into my sides when leaning in. LOL

Wominz

To protect myself, like when the bus is full :(

and i suppose these people are more likely to be seen by a psychiatrist if they're being prosecuted for it, rather than just deciding themselves that they want to see someone about it

Quite often someone can be suffering with a disorder without realising it themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

voyourism, billy never had a girlfriendism, virginism, gonna get a slap in the facism.

To protect myself, like when the bus is full :(

Sounds like you suffer from a little bit of homophobia perhaps?

Redpunto wrote: »
    voyourism, billy never had a girlfriendism, virginism, gonna get a slap in the facism.

I think you meant voyeurism, and that involves watching and not touching

• Registered Users Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What's it called when you rub your crotch against someone deliberately on a tain/bus or in a crowd? I know there's a term for it but I just can't remember what is is right now. Anyone know?

Ask Gerry Ryan, he'd get a kick out of that!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Being a bell-end?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Damn frotteurists.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Pretty sure it's grinding...... and it's perverted :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

What's it called when you rub your crotch against someone deliberately on a tain/bus or in a crowd?

No idea what it's called, but if she turns round, smiles and gives you that look, I bet you'd sh1t your pants :P

Sounds like you suffer from a little bit of homophobia perhaps?

:confused:
    First off, I was joking and secondly I didn't mention a particular sex. Sorry if it came off as being homophobic to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Dry hump...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Switcharoo

My masseuse rubs her gee off my elbow. It's pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭marbar

and now it's a question of etiquette
    do i give him the ass or the crotch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

Ba Ha hahahahaha, that is very very weird and scary:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

This is definetly the freakiest AH thread in a long time. Congrats OP................. backs away very slowly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Like Xavier said, I reckon its a form of dry hump. A little more subtle than what you'd do to someone on a dancfloor.

Advertisement