Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good head?

Options
  • 12-12-2008 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Do the fine ladies here prefer a man with a good head on his shoulders, or is initial attraction more based on looks/personality?

By this I mean, do you seek somebody of the same intellectual level as yourself, or does level of intellect even come into the equation when finding your ideal man?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Are you really interested, or did you just want to use that post title???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Money is more important than looks which are more important than personality which is more important than intelligence which isn't important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Locked on the grounds that I don't trust Tom Dunne as far as I can throw him (it's not as far as you'd think - he singlehandedly accounts for 52% of the mass volume of BG's in BGRH) not to be shit stirring with a title like that and a ropey OP that's been discussed in a wide variety of guises in the history of tLL.

Tom, if you want to argue your case otherwise PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement