Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead's new album

Options
  • 10-10-2007 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

I read in a review on the BBC website that it could be downloaded for £0.00. As this review was rather negative, I thought that I'd try this and then pay for it if I thought it was worth it. I didn't see a link on radiohead.com so I googled In Rainbows (the title). The suggestions that the google box gave included "in rainbows torrent". I knew that it was available for nothing legally so I was curious as to wtf.
    Google wrote:
    Results 1 - 10 of about 2,290,000 for in rainbows torrent. (0.11 seconds)

Who would be that stupid?

Or is it people who, instead of paying Radiohead for the album, are saving them the cost of the bandwidth hence paying them a tiny amount lol.

ATTN Mods: I'm posting this in AH as it isn't really to do with the actual music and there was another what will you pay thread that was allowed.

B 'n' M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

its how I got my copy of the album. Order it for €0.00 and got a link to download it this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bangersandmash

cornbb wrote:

I'd already found that but ta anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead done something like this before back in the 80's. Back in 88 would charge the girls in 4th class 50p for the privelage of kissing me on the lips(no tongues, that was yukky back then). Made 762 Pounds that year.

In 89 decided that it was unfair to charge for the kissing as it meant the chicks with no money couldn't afford to pucker up with Pighead. Told them that they could pay whatever they wanted.

Funny thing is Pighead made twice as much in 89.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

already been a thread on it...

try to keep up eh?

some people :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bangersandmash

Pighead wrote:
    Pighead done something like this before back in the 80's. Back in 88 would charge the girls in 4th class 50p for the privelage of kissing me on the lips(no tongues, that was yukky back then). Made 762 Pounds that year.

In 89 decided that it was unfair to charge for the kissing as it meant the chicks with no money couldn't afford to pucker up with Pighead. Told them that they could pay whatever they wanted.

Funny thing is Pighead made twice as much in 89.

It should have been what you wanted to charge

Fat ugly girl: How much Pighead?
    Pighead: emmm €89,564.32 in pennies please
    FUG: Fucksocks

/edit
    already been a thread on it...

try to keep up eh?

I know about the other thread :rolleyes: I mentioned it in the OP.
    This thread isn't an "OMG Radiohead let you pay wht you want lol" thread
    it's more of a "what kind of a half eejit would use a torrent illegally when they can get a http download free legally" -type of a thing

/edit 2

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Some people indeed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement