Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

It's so frustrating! Can't even think of anything I can really do at this time other than go online... The dogs would think I was gone mad if I tried to walk them this early! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

It's so frustrating! Can't even think of anything I can really do at this time other than go online... The dogs would think I was gone mad if I tried to walk them this early! :P

they like their lie in like squirell so:D

How is Squirell these days? :)

Remembered I have 4oD on my phone! Yay! Watched Gok Cooks Chinese so it has me quite peckish now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

How is Squirell these days? :)

Remembered I have 4oD on my phone! Yay! Watched Gok Cooks Chinese so it has me quite peckish now!

hes good, he might be getting a cataract in one eye tho, if he is its gonna cost 600euro:eek:

oo i love gok cooks chinese, him bickering with his dad is so funny :D

Ouch! That's a lot but worth it to keep him well & happy I guess! :) Reminds me that I need to look into insurance for my two. I keep putting it off! :o

Right, time for me to get up! Ugh!!

Have a good day PH!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

the day outside is looking really bad, there's a clear blue sky!!! everyone knows the sky's natural colour is black with a sprinkling of white provided by the stars!! :mad::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

koth wrote: »
    the day outside is looking really bad, there's a clear blue sky!!! everyone knows the sky's natural colour is black with a sprinkling of white provided by the stars!! :mad::P

night-sky.jpeg

Just for you koth x :)

How's everyone today? I had a lovely weekend, spent some time with family which was nice, could do with about 24 hours sleep now though :)

now that's a pretty sky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Venice always sounds so romantic to me. I wonder is it as lovely as I have built it up in my head. Only place I've been to outside of Ireland is Glasgow, few different places around England (visiting family when I was younger) and New York. Not exactly the most exotic of locations but I definitely prefer city holidays.

Thank heavens the weather has evened out a bit, little bit cooler this evening and it rained a small bit.

How are you all tonight?

Off to look at cute pics of puppies online :D

I dunno about romantic, I wouldn't find the cost of the gondolas romantic, just scabby!!! But I love the city, the archetecture, atmosphere, pigeons!!!, glass, water :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Went to a bbq yesterday and it escalated into a water filled drench fest. I got soaked. Had a gorgeous burger and salad with caesar dressing. My boys had a great time too. Had a whole bottle of red wine to myself and I'm a little bit sick today.

• Advertisement

I'm hiding out in IKEA! :D We've already been to the fracture clinic in Drogheda but as its a nice day & I'm off anyway Trouble and I are having a girls day out... Just need it to be cooler or we'll spend the day in shopping centres and I'll be fleeced! :eek:

KKkitty wrote: »
    Went to a bbq yesterday and it escalated into a water filled drench fest. I got soaked. Had a gorgeous burger and salad with caesar dressing. My boys had a great time too. Had a whole bottle of red wine to myself and I'm a little bit sick today.
    Salad will do that to a person :P feel better soon ;)
    I'm hiding out in IKEA! :D We've already been to the fracture clinic in Drogheda but as its a nice day & I'm off anyway Trouble and I are having a girls day out... Just need it to be cooler or we'll spend the day in shopping centres and I'll be fleeced! :eek:

the fracture clinic?? shopping has gotten a whole lot rougher since the last time I've been in a shopping centre!! :eek::P

No, I'm just a shít babysitter :o

Child fractured her arm when I was babysitting her last Monday... Needed a cast put on today!

Ha ha KKkitty, swop your red wine for beer and that pretty much describes my day yesterday! :D
    GF, glad Trouble is ok and you are enjoying your time off. You picked the perfect time for it! Think of us poor sods working on a monday :(

x x

No, I'm just a shít babysitter :o

Child fractured her arm when I was babysitting her last Monday... Needed a cast put on today!

ouch :eek::eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Gods damned Flancer Ball - I have had wayyyyy too much exposure to it this weekend. I was at a book signing and was hanging around outside it. Then I had to go to the hooliball match in Lansdowne Road and whilst we were thankfully in a shaded and cool part of the stadium, the walking to and from in the sunlight did nothing for my mood. Thankfully a liberal application of Bulmers and profiteroles in the late afternoon helped.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Gods damned Flancer Ball - I have had wayyyyy too much exposure to it this weekend. I was at a book signing and was hanging around outside it. Then I had to go to the hooliball match in Lansdowne Road and whilst we were thankfully in a shaded and cool part of the stadium, the walking to and from in the sunlight did nothing for my mood. Thankfully a liberal application of Bulmers and profiteroles in the late afternoon helped.

The damnable fireball is trying to slowly cook us :mad::mad::P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

It's succeeding for some people, if that is the case.

I have an enormous happy right now! :D:D

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    It's succeeding for some people, if that is the case.

No kidding. There was an abundance of the lobster people over the weekend :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

BadGirl wrote: »

doingthehappydance-1bd35140ffa85b4a527c9a30764de820.gif

No kidding. There was an abundance of the lobster people over the weekend :pac:

I know, right? I was just out in the town yesterday and the amount of burnt people I saw was ridiculous!

what did you do??? :eek::P

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    I know, right? I was just out in the town yesterday and the amount of burnt people I saw was ridiculous!

Btw, they really don't like it when you tell kids to "wave to Satan" ;):p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Ha ha KKkitty, swop your red wine for beer and that pretty much describes my day yesterday! :D
    GF, glad Trouble is ok and you are enjoying your time off. You picked the perfect time for it! Think of us poor sods working on a monday :(

x x
    It was a great day BadGirl. It was just what I needed :)

Btw, they really don't like it when you tell kids to "wave to Satan" ;):p:pac:

So that's what I've been doing wrong! :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I was out in the sun most of the weekend, but had a high factor on my face and factor 15 on the rest of me.
    My arms are a bit pink and I slightly burned the back of my hand(?!) but I'm otherwise unscathed.
    I know anyone can get caught offguard but being completely scalded from head to toe is so careless! As a nation we need to get over this 'sure it's only Irish sun' mentality- 25 degree sunny weather will burn, no matter what country you're in!

Bring on the darkness! :pac:

Testify!!!!

tumblr_lt6xaj9qae1qapgn4.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I can't deal with sunburn - it's the only thing that really squicks me out - I can't look at people with it and I can barely tolerate even talking about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Afternoon Lair. I don't have any sunburn shim, not a sun worshipper at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement