Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you remember your first kiss,love!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Dudess wrote: »
    *giggles* oh you bad boy! :D
    Let's see: you're from Dublin's northside - therefore my calculations give me... 11?

By the way there is no way I believe those of you who say you lost your virginity at 14 or 15! It's just too wrong!
    Didn't lose mine anywhere near that young but it's a bit of a laugh that you were out kissing boys at 5 yet won't believe what others got up to at 15.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I... eh... he took advantage of ME!!

OK 15 I'd believe - even if it is horrendously young. But 14??!! :eek:

*reports Dudess' shameful behaviour as a child to her parish priest*:D

Considering the numbers of teenage pregnancies I'd be open minded about any claims of 12+ for losing their virginity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

First kiss, 12 behind the garages. I had to because my best friend had just kissed someone. We do everything together.
    First love.........hmmmm.... puppy love when I was 16

JustCoz wrote: »
    puppy love when I was 16

I thought that sort of thing was illegal here?!? *Helen Lovejoy Voice: "Think of the sheep! Will someone please think of the sheep!?"* :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

No sheep are illegal, but puppies are fair game :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

1st kiss I think I was 15 it was in a nightclub down the country, I was visiting relations, think was July. Hooked up with this friend of my cousin. It was ok, nothng to write home about, it does get better with time.

1st love.yeah I remember that :) Was mad about the girl, but it all fizzeled out at the end of the relationship,booooo. Always good to look back at times like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I think I was about 17 when I lost my cherry & at the time I remembered thinking that I was rather late.

I have an hilarious story of a BJ in a nightclubs fire escape and an ultra-violet light on the dance floor afterwards!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I had just turned 18 and I stupidly thought it was late too but then I learned that most of my peers' talk of shagging since they were 15 or 16 was exactly that - talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I don't think I have ever been kissed(prostitutes don't kiss) and certainly never been in love.

This whole thread is immoral shouldn't you all be saving that first kiss for your wedding day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

First kiss, my next door neighbours nephew in a field (while we were rounding up the sheep for shearing). I was 11. He's now married with a very noticable receeding hairline! My first love was a guy I met in teacher training college in the library - he made me feel like i was walking on air!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

First kiss: crazy russian exchange student that hung around with our group.

First nookie: see below

First love: my current OH, it was love at first sight, we have been together since the night we met, I was 17, still together 5 years later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

First kiss was basically us shoving our tongues down one anothers throat before me realizing she had gum in there and was trying to to spit it in my mouth.
    Me: What are you doing.
    her: I thought we were playing "pass the chewing gum".

First grope:
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb45/cianmoran/ciansfirstgrope.jpg

First Sexual encounter:
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb45/cianmoran/Ciansfirsttime.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Mairt wrote: »
    I have an hilarious story of a BJ in a nightclubs fire escape and an ultra-violet light on the dance floor afterwards!.

I loled :o

Ahh my first kiss, I was 13, hanging around with my mates from my estate, still had my school uniform on, one of the girls had her friends up from school with her. Me and a few of my mates walked down the street to get a football or something, then two of my mates come running down the street telling me that my mates friend wanted to "SHIFT" :o me, thing is I didnt even notice her. Can remember my mates saying how shes was really fit, was older than me (at the time that was a big thing) and that they would kill me if I didnt do it.

Anyway I can remember we where playing football outside my house and they called down then we both had people walk us down to the start of an alley, then we walk down the alley on our own turned around and kissed for about 5mins not bad for my 1st kiss but for the 1st minute I was shaking like a leaf :D. Then we had to walk down to the rest of the gang, it was a long walk so we ended up talking but was one of the most awkward conversations I have ever had. :D

Ended up going out with one of her friends a few weeks later who was a complete scumbag probably has a few kids now.

Tried to look them up on bebo but without any luck :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i was 13 the day after my birthday with my friend who id fancied all summer....at the top of our road................... just realising how lucky that no one in my family saw

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mollie006

I was 13 and the "hot" guy on our street took me out for pizza. He leaned over to kiss me and I thought I would die. It didn't work out, and i can't remember why at the time...but i heard he was gay about 9 years ago. Still, I remember he was a total hunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

My first kiss was when I was thirteen when I was in the gaeltacht between first and second year in secondary school. Through the usual friends passing messages of the "he likes her, does she like him?" kinda crap, I ended up hooked up with a girl from Kerry (I'm a born and bred Dub). We spent the whole night sitting beside each other and not talking in the usual awkward fashion of these things, and during the last song of the night she leaned over to me and whispered in my ear the utterly romantic and sweet words "I'll shift you outside after". After I had cleared up exactly what the hell she meant, we had a very pleasant time after the ceili. Strangely enough my older brother met a Kerry girl on holidays a few years later who turned out to be my little lovers cousin, and apparently she was a right psycho and I was lucky to get the hell away from her

First love on the other hand, screwed me up good and proper, but she is the motivation behind everything I do now Bill Hicks style. One day she's gonna look at the tv in her miserable mediocre existance, and I'm gonna be on it. But I'm not bitter or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 81,892 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I was 15 and it was that cidona roadshow disco. Never even asked for her name or number, I was that thick. And she had the tongue stud.... I'll miss that stud.

My first love, years later, never showed respect for how i felt so i dont want to talk about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

First kiss was with a girl I went to school with. Nothing special.

First love was unrequieted.
    I thought she was the most beautiful girl to ever walk the earth.

Met her about a year ago in the pub. Jesus christ, what a ****ing ditzy bint. Still really beautiful, but a complete head wrecker. I dodged a bullet there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Other than when I was 10 and it wasn't full on snogging, my first was sometime when I was 16
    Er, I don't remember it at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement