Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

Looking for 1 or 2 more players for a game this evening in astrobay, renmore. Standard is mixed. It's on at 6pm and €5 to play. PM Me asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Henri_Beyle

Hello.
    I just move from Monaghan to Galway and I am looking for a group of people willing to play some soccer. I like to play relaxing and fun games in public parks, but I'm available to play on astroturfs as well.
    I am available to join a team too, if an experienced player is needed.
    I am very friendly and like to play as defender or keeper.

ciao!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Skelly66

I am just looking at setting up a new 5/7 a side game in Galway city and am just wondering if anyone can recommend pitches to get in contact in with in the city? And what are the best spots to play in in people opinion? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

westside astro, corrib rangers is prob the best in the city centre anyway. Hibs is to long and narrow and drom is to far out. Mervue is to small.

you wouldnt know any contact details for the west side pitch? thanks for your help

• Advertisement

That's much appreciated thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

we currently play in astrobay in renmore and find it very good to play on

Have set up a new group on meetup.com to try and get a regular game going every week! If anyone is interested you should sign up and join!
    Its on meetup Galway and its called "I could have gone pro 5-A-Side". Check it out if you interested in a kickaround

Hi looking for 1 or 2 for a game in renmore astrobay tonight at 9pm. If anyone is interested PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ShootTheMoon

There is a game on Wednesdays in Renmore at 6pm on the big pitch (7 vs. 7 ~), it's a mixed level and it is for fun (we have a no slide tackling rule) so all are welcome!

Give me a PM if you're interested or if you want to be added to the email/text distribution list!

• Advertisement

Lads 2/3 free spots for game in astrobay, renmore this evening at 6pm. Mixed level. PM Me if interested.

Game at 8 in westside

Any needed? Where is it on?

Skelly66 wrote: »
    Any needed? Where is it on?

Hey skelly sorry called ot cause of numbers. Will be on next thurs again if ur interested. Astro behind church

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

Anyone interested of playing on a team in the Oranmore Astro 5's League tomorrow evening at 7:45pm. Badly stuck for a lad or two it could be a regular enough thing as well. Drop me a PM if interested preferably with a contact number.

Have a slot booked at renmore astrobay for thursday night from 9-10. Need a few more lads to fill it. If anyone is interested in a kick around message me on here!!

Four bodies needed for a game at Renmore Astrobay tonight from 9-10pm. €4 for the hour. Message me if anyone is interested!!

Hi need four for a game tonight from 9-10 pm in the Astrobay in Renmore. €4 to play. anyone interested message me asap

• Registered Users Posts: 8 claretnblue

Hi there - I'm new to the Oranmore area and I'm looking for a social game. Anyone mind if I tag along?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Hi there - I'm new to the Oranmore area and I'm looking for a social game. Anyone mind if I tag along?

It's too late to join the poster above if you haven't already, but just so you know, you should send a PM. That way they will get an email. Otherwise, they won't see unless they return to this thread.

• Advertisement

Sent you a pm there with my number. I've a team that plays in the Astro League there in the cages behind the church and we're nearly always short a lad. We're playing at 7pm this evening so give me a shout as soon as you can.

Cheers.

Game at 8 tonight in the westside if anyone is interested..

Have a game tonight from 9-10 pm at the Astrobay in Renmore. need a few bodies if anyone is interested.

If anyone's up for a game (Astro League 5's) this evening at 7pm in the Oranmore cages drop me a pm with your mobile number before 4pm if possible. 5 euro for 45 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

We're short a couple of people for a game tonight at 9 in Drom. Please drop me a PM if you're interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

New astro league starting up in Mervue each Monday night. It will be well-organised and hopefully a good laugh, It's social level so no matter how fit or unfit you might be or how old you are, feel free to come along.

League starts next Monday, games will take place each Monday evening between 7-9pm. It's a six a side league and everyone will get plenty of time on the peach. Cost is 800 euros and that includes referee fees so it would be €80 per man for the 14 week season. That would have to be paid up front and since the astro league guys want to arrange fixtures this Thursday then please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested by PM.

I know a few lads who are interested and trust me our level of ability is what might politely be termed as "mixed", but at this stage we only have a few definites - we may not go ahead with it at all unless we get the numbers, and we need at least 5 or 6 players in the next few days. So if you are up for a laugh and think this might suit then PM me in the next couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

donfers wrote: »
    New astro league starting up in Mervue each Monday night. It will be well-organised and hopefully a good laugh, It's social level so no matter how fit or unfit you might be or how old you are, feel free to come along.

League starts next Monday, games will take place each Monday evening between 7-9pm. It's a six a side league and everyone will get plenty of time on the peach. Cost is 800 euros and that includes referee fees so it would be €80 per man for the 14 week season. That would have to be paid up front and since the astro league guys want to arrange fixtures this Thursday then please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested by PM.

I know a few lads who are interested and trust me our level of ability is what might politely be termed as "mixed", but at this stage we only have a few definites - we may not go ahead with it at all unless we get the numbers, and we need at least 5 or 6 players in the next few days. So if you are up for a laugh and think this might suit then PM me in the next couple of days.

is there prizes?:P I won't be able to convince my lads unless there's incentive to win :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Timmyctc wrote: »
    is there prizes?:P I won't be able to convince my lads unless there's incentive to win :pac:

I think there are prizes - not sure how good they are though, your usual trophies, medals etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Legend20

What's up lads, interested in getting involved in a weekly game. I'm close to Renmore and Mervue so I'd be down for either. I'm pretty unfit at the moment though..

• Advertisement

If anyone interested in a game this evening at 6 in astrobay, just let me know.

Advertisement