Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

I feel so bad for Dr.Cox! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

The shame when Ive already trawled through that page several times, scared the hell out of me! The internet really has some interesting stuff.

One night with my friend we watched a video about 2 hostages in mexico, I nearly crapped my pants

Another one is the aftermath of an aircrash at an Ukranian Air Show. Pure raw, taught me more about life than any school or parenting.

We are not invincible, and among another 7 billion people, are relatively easily disposable.

/rant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Sentid wrote: »
    The shame when Ive already trawled through that page several times, scared the hell out of me! The internet really has some interesting stuff.
    One night with my friend we watched a video about 2 hostages in mexico, I nearly crapped my pants
    Another one is the aftermath of an aircrash at an Ukranian Air Show. Pure raw, taught me more about life than any school or parenting.
    We are not invincible, and among another 7 billion people, relatively easily disposable

I like the way you think :D

paddyzk wrote: »
    We are not invincible, and among another 7 billion people, relatively easily disposable

I like the way you think :D
    But then i ruin my philosophy with laughing at this joke:

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Because he was dead!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH lads, I was cleaning my room (at half 11?..yes I'm weird like that :L) and I can't find my box with all my medals!!! ..I had loads and can't find them!!!!!!!! ..breaking down here!

• Advertisement

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH lads, I was cleaning my room (at half 11?..yes I'm weird like that :L) and I can't find my box with all my medals!!! ..I had loads and can't find them!!!!!!!! ..breaking down here!
    Roite, mate you must totes be wearing them. Cool down bro, they're aroound your neck. Chicks dig that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Random room cleaning, ya can't beat it :P
    Awh really? that sucks :/ I'm sure itll turn up somewhere ^^ its scientifically improbable that something would disappear off the face of the earth XD
    What were the medals for? :)

Also, ladettes*

Roite, mate you must totes be wearing them. Cool down bro, they're aroound your neck. Chicks dig that

Oh wait I remember, I hung them off my P**** :L haha no but seriously I can't find them!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Black Mamba2k12

Trying to resist not having a 3rd can of coke. This is so hard! Arrrghhh!

There's a term ladettes now?! In limerick collectively a group of people are lads. irrespective of gender. Unless you're an annoying older teacher with green makeup and coke bottle glasses who frolicks around screaming "GURLS!! GURLS!!" before having to retire early :D

• Advertisement

Trying to resist not having a 3rd can of coke. This is so hard! Arrrghhh!
    Yeah coke is sexy but fcuks up your sleeping habit, Don't!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Its like an msn convo here..
    *boom*
    *boom*
    *boom*
    I dunno, am I really expected to read the 20 pages Im after missing?

How bout I dont, but if there wasnt anything anyone would like me to check up on they pm me >.<

Just noticed LADS :) that we havent gotten a mod warning tonight

*High five everyone!!

EDIT: The awkward moment when Im typing this just as the mod comments :)

There's a term ladettes now?! In limerick collectively a group of people are lads. irrespective of gender. Unless you're an annoying older teacher with green makeup and coke bottle glasses who frolicks around screaming "GURLS!! GURLS!!" before having to retire early :D

pimpcanesmedium.jpg

deise_girl wrote: »
    *boom*
    *boom*
    *boom*

How bout I dont, but if there wasnt anything anyone would like me to check up on they pm me >.<

Msn 2kaiii6 kid

I like not being discriminated against by having the 'dominant' gender term used all the time :P

pimpcanesmedium.jpg

Greatest thing I've ever seen hahahaha

deise_girl wrote: »
    *boom*
    *boom*
    *boom*

Apologies :)

Not much of interest to you was discussed really tbh, there was a discussion about religion and atheism that got a bit deep but nothing bad was said as far as I remember, I told 'em to keep it light hearted XD

Just noticed LADS :) that we havent gotten a mod warning tonight

*High five everyone!!

EDIT: The awkward moment when Im typing this just as the mod comments :)

Did you read back over last night ? hahaha :L

Indiego wrote: »

Not much of interest to you was discussed really tbh, there was a discussion about religion and atheism that got a bit deep but nothing bad was said as far as I remember, I told 'em to keep it light hearted XD

As you can see leia is master-over ruler of everything :D

• Advertisement

Haha nice pic :P

But did anyone notice what was happening on the left of it? Zoom in!

paddyzk wrote: »

As you can see leia is master-over ruler of everything :D

You betcha :P

oh-god-why.jpg

I can't make it out on my phone -_- what is it? XD

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Hmmmmm Ill trust yee this one time, but only coz im feeling extra lazy nice!
    Ill try keep an eye on yee hear on out tho :P
    But like knock yourselves out, obviously I cant put a quota on how many posts can be posted per hour... Well not yet...

Leia is the queen :P

Thats Limerick for ya!
    Im going shopping tomorrow in Cork for "summer clothes, you need 'em!!" as my mam is saying.
    Yay! /sarcasm :(

haha Leia's our little dictator, what she says goes :P

I can't make it out on my phone -_- what is it? XD
    Im on my phone too, its not very clear. I took the first thing that came to my head!! :pac:

haha Leia's our little dictator, what she says goes :P

Little? :P

Dictator? I like to think of myself as more of a Princess :P :P

• Advertisement

Little? :P

Dictator? I like to think of myself as more of a Princess :P :P

That's why I called you Princess Leia before :D