Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

There's a few of the power stations in maynooth for 4 quid or so, back wall beside all the tv cables. Handy little yokes.

Also Apple Mac to hdmi connectors for 1.42 beside the phone shop on the clearance shelves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

Picked up one of those technika bluetooth mini speakers in Stillorgan this morning, there was only one on the shelf and no SEL so asked for a price check. Thought it was a good price at 1.66 but didn't realise it was 19.99 originally!
    I must look at the SEL again, but I'm fairly sure it was 19.99 and that it was for that item. I do think it was overpriced at that, but grand at 1.66 and nice little portable speaker to bring when travelling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

20% off all Homeware 02/10-06/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Does anyone know if the 25% off wine offer is still on in Tesco please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Fiolina wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the 25% off wine offer is still on in Tesco please?

finished last Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Clionam22

Sony SRS-BTM8 Bluetooth Speaker in white reduced from €129.99 to €29.99 Tesco Clonmel, four left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Four battery chargers left in paul St, cork. Priced at €14 and scanning €2.45

Picked one of these up today at lunchtime, there's one, possibly two left now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,770 ✭✭✭Doodah7

dan185 wrote: »

Also Apple Mac to hdmi connectors for 1.42 beside the phone shop on the clearance shelves.

Picked up the last one of these at lunchtime. Bargain at €1.84!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Picked up several lego mixels series 2 figures for 94c each (down from €3.49) in Jervis today.

Not marked as discounted but scanning cheaper than the series 3 figures.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium Razor was €10.xx now yellow tagged at €2.xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Loads of Milano pizzas marked at 93 cent in salmonella corner in terenure (half an hour ago)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Picked up on of these the other day for 1.41. Great sound and handy for the kitchen. Anything technica branded in the radio/headphone section is worth a scan as there should be none of that left. Also some cameras were reduced as well

666756-Gear4-Street-Party-Wireless-Bluetooth-Portable-Speaker-l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

Stillorgan this morning

Technika pocket digital radio 68cents, last one

Technika power bank 4.03, SEL 16.99 lots there

There were lots of technika bluetooth mini travel speakers, not the round silver ones, but black, similar to the one wobbles posted above in a green cardboard box. I didn't get one scanned though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Does anyone know if there is a self scanner in Tesco Maynooth and if so, where is it please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

livEwirE wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a self scanner in Tesco Maynooth and if so, where is it please?

There used to be one near the desk in the clothing section

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

livEwirE wrote: »

You dont need to known where the scanner is. Maynooth has these self-scanners that you can carry during shopping..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

Thats handy, and Dublin tesco got it anybody knows?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

V1llianous wrote: »
    There used to be one near the desk in the clothing section

Second pole (aka that massive metal girder that comes down from the ceiling) inwards from the checkout- roughly parallel with Checkout 7 at the front. Its still there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Second pole (aka that massive metal girder that comes down from the ceiling) inwards from the checkout- roughly parallel with Checkout 7 at the front. Its still there.

Will have a look for it next time I'm there :D

• Advertisement

wobbles wrote: »
    Picked up on of these the other day for 1.41. Great sound and handy for the kitchen. Anything technica branded in the radio/headphone section is worth a scan as there should be none of that left. Also some cameras were reduced as well

666756-Gear4-Street-Party-Wireless-Bluetooth-Portable-Speaker-l.jpg
    What is the barcode on this? Today I saw Gear 4 Street Party 5 (Model PG836EUK) but they were scanning at 69.00. I'm guessing yours is a different model.

Are there any cables with the technika power bank? There were none with mine

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Cloyne man

no cable with power pack. i used mobile phone cable

Thanks cloyne man, I have a samsung phone cable that fits but otherwise, I may have been in trouble!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

House phone base stationdied last night. Had resigned myself to spending 50 on a new base station. Found this in Coonagh Limerick, for 4.99. :D

31seJrPTjyL.jpg

I was even able to pair my old phones with it! Delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

3 of the Tecknica round travel speakers in Ashbourne today @ €1.66 if anyone's looking for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Clionam22 wrote: »
    Sony SRS-BTM8 Bluetooth Speaker in white reduced from €129.99 to €29.99 Tesco Clonmel, four left.

Picked this up in Douglas Cork, cheers nice bargain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,192 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The vultures picked Maynooth clean nothing worthwhile left there today.

The vultures picked Maynooth clean nothing worthwhile left there today.
    Hah! just wish you were one of the vultures, don't you?

Sometimes after getting a few good deals, I get to the point when I feel I should find something everytime I go to Tesco. Today I just had to make do with some of the clearance bread ... although I did find this chrome pedestal mirror for 2.25 (was 10.00).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

This:

http://www.tesco.com/direct/flymo-rollermo-1000w-electric-wheeled-rotary-lawnmower/205-3252.prd

is €45 now, its tiny but it does the job.

There are 2 in Ardkeen, Waterford. They could be in stock rooms around the country, it was €90 up until yesterday.

Also Leo Bancroft mens products are €1.56 each. Bought the shampoo and it brilliant, very like the revlon grape cleansing shampoo. Also the definition dust is just as good as the L'oreal one.

http://www.leobancroft.com/products/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,854 ✭✭✭donegal_man

I've looked it up on Google and I still have no idea what "definition dust" is! :confused:
    Probably an age thing LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,507 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I've looked it up on Google and I still have no idea what "definition dust" is! :confused:
    Nah, more of a metro thing :). Exfoliate first, obviously.

You know you are on to a winner when one of the two reviews says:
    A little bit vein I know, but I take this tube out with me at weekends!!
    :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

I hadn't a clue what it was either... Thanks Esel!

New one on me too. From the company site:
    Definition Dust £5.00. A matt powder that creates instant volume and hold, this is set to be Leo’s hero product for men.
    Just what your hair has been missing. Will probably change your life.

IDShot_225x225.jpg

The Brita Maxtra water filters are marked half price €9.49 for a 3 pack
    The current 20% off Home promotion brings the price down to €7.59 for 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Esel wrote: »
    Nah, more of a metro thing :). Exfoliate first, obviously.

You know you are on to a winner when one of the two reviews says: :D

So it's effectively like some kind of hair gel?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

CH3OH wrote: »
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

Is there a code or voucher for the home promotion or is it deducted at the till?

Is there a code or voucher for the home promotion or is it deducted at the till?

No code or voucher. 20% off homeware
    Deducted at till

The Brita Maxtra water filters are marked half price €9.49 for a 3 pack.

Which Brita jug styles work with these? I looked at the Aluna yesterday (because it was on offer) but I think that uses the original Brita filter size.

leck wrote: »
    Which Brita jug styles work with these? I looked at the Aluna yesterday (because it was on offer) but I think that uses the original Brita filter size.

If I remember correctly, the Aluna was on special for €14 less 20% -- €11.20

It uses the Maxtra filters

If I remember correctly, the Aluna was on special for €14 less 20% -- €11.20

It uses the Maxtra filters
    I scanned one yesterday and it was about €14. Today it's gone back to €19.50. Should have gotten it yesterday. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Hey :) so I picked up two Technika Bluetooth travel mini speaker in tesco Tralee tonight.

There were 2 rows on the shelf, same model number etc but some were in security boxes some not. The security boxed ones were marked €32.99 on the shelf, the unboxed were marked €1.66. When I scanned them the scanned at €9.99, I pointed it out to the manager and got them for €1.66

th283 wrote: »
    Hey :) so I picked up two Technika Bluetooth travel mini speaker in tesco Tralee tonight.

There were 2 rows on the shelf, same model number etc but some were in security boxes some not. The security boxed ones were marked €32.99 on the shelf, the unboxed were marked €1.66. When I scanned them the scanned at €9.99, I pointed it out to the manager and got them for €1.66
    Was this Technika BT1301?

Was this Technika BT1301?

No it was bt1302 :)

th283 wrote: »
    No it was bt1302 :)
    I scanned one of the BT1302 today at 9.99. There was no shelf tag. In another area there was a yellow shelf tag for the BT1301 saying 19.99 but they were scanning at 1.66. Kind of confusing.

I scanned one of the BT1302 today at 9.99. There was no shelf tag. In another area there was a yellow shelf tag for the BT1301 saying 19.99 but they were scanning at 1.66. Kind of confusing.

I think the staff were confused themselves. There were no bt1301 on the shelf and the manager said because the €1.66 tag was on the bt1302 they would give it to me at that price

got one of these yesterday in clearwater for €1.41

http://www.tesco.com/direct/technika-211l-retro-leather-dab-radio/213-3471.prd

were a good few of the mini bluetooth travel speakers but they were all scanning at €9.99 so I didn't bother with any of them

were a good few of the mini bluetooth travel speakers but they were all scanning at €9.99 so I didn't bother with any of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Pipmae

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Thanks for this. I got them last night in Balbriggan. I also picked up a Brita kettle for €26.99 which included one Maxtra filter. It was reduced from approx €45. I got the last kettle in a box - there was a display model.

Pipmae wrote: »
    Thanks for this. I got them last night in Balbriggan. I also picked up a Brita kettle for €26.99 which included one Maxtra filter. It was reduced from approx €45. I got the last kettle in a box - there was a display model.
    Never heard of a Brita kettle, was it with other kettles or next to Brita stuff. Maybe it's plastic though, I'd prefer to have a non-plastic kettle as I'd be worried about BPA leaching into the hot water.

• Advertisement

Seve OB wrote: »

Great deal! Was tempted to buy one of those when they were around €6. Haven't seen any locally for about a month.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement