Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reep Rewards?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭mcw92

Has anyone ever ordered the cinema tickets. How does it work?? Is it an evoucher or do the post them to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭nitros7

The caps are as follows:
    Grocery: 40 a month
    Retail 10 a month
    Esso remains the same at 3 per day or max 15 a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

mcw92 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever ordered the cinema tickets. How does it work?? Is it an evoucher or do the post them to you?

I won a ticket for doing a survey, they posted out a little leaflet thing that listed all the cinemas it can be used in. Basically just the smaller Odeons (not Point Village) and any number of bogey regional screens. I'm having to go out of my way to use it and buy a second ticket anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

Hi i ordered the tickets they posted them out got them in about 3 days .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

I won a ticket for doing a survey, they posted out a little leaflet thing that listed all the cinemas it can be used in. Basically just the smaller Odeons (not Point Village) and any number of bogey regional screens. I'm having to go out of my way to use it and buy a second ticket anyway!

OMG they only gave 1 ticket, that's a bit mean they should be giving 2.

• Advertisement

BTW i deleted the app its a pile sh1t now again you get to 50 euro you'll have a beard down to you're toes not worth you're nrg !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 terrio

Hello everyone.

Question... Has anyone had trouble redeeming their cash from Reep Rewards?

I got to €50 and decided to cash in. The cash is supposed to go to my paypal account, they sent me an email with a link to follow to redeeem the money. I clicked the link from my phone, from my laptop and from a friends' laptop and this is what it says

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Has anyone got any idea what on God's earth this means or how I can sort it? My sister and a couple of friends have cashed in when they reached €50 with no problems...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

System seems to be shagged all weekend, initially the site was down and the app couldn't submit receipts; then last night I was able to push two through but the 'You've got cash!" message gives that same ASP error (although my balance has increased).

Can't say I do but if I were you I'd get my money and delete the app it's the biggest pile of sh1t. they had me jumping trough hoops to get my €50 .
    They have changed it that many times by the time you get to €50 you'll be in you're 90s .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

See you only get 15cent per supermarket receipt now.

So I got to €50 and cashed out....getting a HTTP 404 when I click the link in the email.

• Advertisement

fletch wrote: »
    So I got to €50 and cashed out....getting a HTTP 404 when I click the link in the email.
    Hi
    We are delighted to say that have we have fixed the problems affecting the cash out page and we want to thank you for your patience. Please click on the link in your voucher and complete the process.

Please let us know if you experience any further problems.

Many thanks,

The Reep Team
    Cash out looks to be working again...
    Your cash out has been processed and will be sent to your paypal account in 14 working days. Keep snapping and keep earning to cash out again!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Sweet jesus, ive another 20euro to go, hopefully before christmas ill have 50euro and that its never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Big double page spread in the star today, apparently it's have been improved or upgraded. Is it worth D/L now I wonder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Not now
    It's even worse, 15 cent per receipt
    Take ages to cash out
    Their defence on the reduction was that they are saving us money by telling us all the special offers
    Crock of sh#t in my opinion
    Took 9 months to cash out the €50 last time

mad m wrote: »
    Sweet jesus, ive another 20euro to go, hopefully before christmas ill have 50euro and that its never again.

I hear ya.. they had me jumping trough hoops of fire to get my 43€ after 3 weeks finely got my 43 and deleted the app . NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Big double page spread in the star today, apparently it's have been improved or upgraded. Is it worth D/L now I wonder!

NO don't do it trust me pure waste of time you'd be better off walking the streets looking for money . When I cashed out it was 3 weeks before I got it into my account took months to reach that amount .

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sidcon

Been told today that Esso have pulled out of the rewards program. We have till end of the month to claim the receipts and then they are gone from the app

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

sidcon wrote: »
    Been told today that Esso have pulled out of the rewards program. We have till end of the month to claim the receipts and then they are gone from the app

They've likely realised its a monstrous waste of time that just gets their existing customers frustrated and doesn't get any loyalty.

I did market research a few months before Reep came in for them going back on the Tesco Clubcard, this would be a hell of a lot more useful. Couldn't see them giving more points than Tesco do (.5 point/euro) though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Spipov

how would i cash out?do you have to be at 50 euros?i only use it for esso but its been comically slow to get anywhere. 24 cents for 50 euros last i remember...

i would LOVE if they did the tesco thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sidcon

Spipov wrote: »
    how would i cash out?do you have to be at 50 euros?i only use it for esso but its been comically slow to get anywhere. 24 cents for 50 euros last i remember...

i would LOVE if they did the tesco thing.
    I've been reliably informed that talks are on going with Tesco clubcard and Esso, some of their sites in south Dublin trailed the club cards points and believe it went very well.
    Esso English sites already have such alliance with Tesco clubcard

• Advertisement

Wohoo, just got my first cash out...€45 (€50 - €5 admin fee)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

What ever happened the Reep VIP?
    I found and joined and email, but heard nothing back???
    Its great to get at least one cash out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭itsallok

fletch wrote: »
    Wohoo, just got my first cash out...€45 (€50 - €5 admin fee)!

Glad I read this. I've scanned a handful of receipts but defo giving up now. A 10% admin fee charged to you for scanning 300+ receipts? LOL, these boys are p*sstakers of the highest. Avoid. Like the plague.

my esso receipts have not come up in the last week, ie, scanned but not registered/cash appeared. in fact, where before i used to be able to check what was uploaded, the new app is completely counter-intuitive and abysmally ppor in its design and use.

is the end in sight for reep and esso?i surely hope so. esso doesnt come up on the list of stores in the reep app.

i hope esso moves on quickly to something more worthwhile..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

scanned esso receipt yesterday and got 38c???

weird. i scanned 4 last week, nothing given. now there isnt esso on it. using the latest version on IOS

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

Spipov wrote: »
    weird. i scanned 4 last week, nothing given. now there isnt esso on it. using the latest version on IOS

scanning esso receipts on android, getting cents witout a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

itsallok wrote: »
    Glad I read this. I've scanned a handful of receipts but defo giving up now. A 10% admin fee charged to you for scanning 300+ receipts? LOL, these boys are p*sstakers of the highest. Avoid. Like the plague.

You're taking a picture of a receipt that you would presumably throw in the bin otherwise and you're getting money for it in the long run. Yet you still get complainers lol money for practically nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭itsallok

You're taking a picture of a receipt that you would presumably throw in the bin otherwise and you're getting money for it in the long run. Yet you still get complainers lol money for practically nothing

LOL, yeah, just think- I could be up to €3 by now, and only 1 year away from getting it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

itsallok wrote: »
    LOL, yeah, just think- I could be up to €3 by now, and only 1 year away from getting it!

Oh yeah you're one of those people who expect instant rewards from a reward scheme

Advertisement