Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ignorance

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Some of the people who work with the train service are some of the rudest people I've ever met,There are some lovely people there but the others :mad:

Few years ago,pouring rain run into the station,didnt have a wallet so my ticket got slightly worn down.I hand my ticket to the female inspector"OH I've seen you washed it down to get away with it" "Excuse me" "Oh..It has todays date..your lucky..this time!" "...Excuse me???"

Or another time,get dropped off a a local station and run for my life to make the train as it was about too arrive.I get on and 2 ins later this guy comes up
    "Why didnt you get a ticket"
    "Sorry I didnt have time,I thought I could just get it on here"((As the ticket guy does carry a ticketmachine thingie
    "You should have gotten a ticket and then come one"
    "Last time I did that my foot got stuck in the door"
    "Yeah sure it did"
    "I bloody did!"
    "Well next time wait for the next one"
    "You mean wait a half hour when I have school and could just as easly get a ticket here"
    "Ya what ever..."

A hugly frustrating even happened when myself and a buch of friends at 13-14 were charged for adult tickets because an ole ticket guy wanted us to bring ID's..clearly not looking anywhere near 16((EVen though 16 yo's do look very young hah,not as young as 13-14 in all fairness))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Everyone on this thread go out and get some fresh air :pac::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

No...Im sick :p

Advertisement