Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC/DC - July 1st - Aviva Stadium

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Something has come up and I can't go :(

2 standing available

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭BearThomas131

Buzzing for this gig now, any idea what way the seating works my seat is in row AA is that at the very front of the block or how does that work as my mates ticket just has row E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Doesn't look like there's gonna be a walkway into the crowd. Bit disappointed. I thought they usually have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

Doesn't look like there's gonna be a walkway into the crowd. Bit disappointed. I thought they usually have one.

There's been one on every date of the tour so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Legion

Buzzing for this gig now, any idea what way the seating works my seat is in row AA is that at the very front of the block or how does that work as my mates ticket just has row E

If you use the interactive map it will show you where you are ( if the block is available to select) if not you will get a rough idea.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/guinness-series-ireland-v-scotland-dublin-08-15-2015/event/18004E3A8ACF0BEC?artistid=1056338&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=225

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Legion

I'd say it will go in last. Barriers have to go up around it etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭andyoz

I think Row AA is the same as Row 27?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,483 ✭✭✭Penfailed

nm wrote: »
    Where are you getting the construction progress photos lads?

The Aviva Facebook page -

11692558_10153405275133382_559344943642851144_n.jpg?oh=e8c0e52ab5703ab8755f54791fdd5aea&oe=561B9DA7

Going by the picture above, you can see the footprint of the walkway. It's yet to be constructed.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

And that last amp tower looks like it;s going to be right in my line of sight!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Good timing that acdcs entire catologe was added to spotify today.

Can't wait for the gig. I hope that left amp tower will collapse or something right in my way lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

its like xmas eve only one more sleep to go :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Legion wrote: »
    If you use the interactive map it will show you where you are ( if the block is available to select) if not you will get a rough idea.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/guinness-series-ireland-v-scotland-dublin-08-15-2015/event/18004E3A8ACF0BEC?artistid=1056338&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=225

Ahh thanks for that links... My seats on the upper tear 525 are really good as they are in the bottom couple of rows. Perfect view !!!!

Need a few beers so I can sleep now.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

imagine if the show was cancelled. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Stadium fell down overnight or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 854 ✭✭✭dubscottie

From front to back it goes A-Z then AA, BB etc.

As someone said you are 27 rows from the front of your section. Could be 24 as I think there is no row I or O.. Stop people getting confused thinking its a 1 or zero..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Washed my jeans especially for tonight.. Might shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

I work beside the Aviva Stadium.

People have been queing since 9am to gain entry?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Stone or acid?? :]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

poundhound wrote: »

Seriously?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Lads, I have to drive in after work, any recommendation for parking nearby?

I'll be in shorts..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

blastman wrote: »

Park in the city and get a dart out?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

gardai have issued a statement saying there will be no parking facilities locally. your best bet is probably to park somewhere like sandymount dart station and walk..be warned lots of people will probably have same idea :P

I have to pick up tickets from the Aviva Ticketmaster Box Office.

Not great info about it on the bloody website...is it at corner Lansdowne and Northumberland Road (WTF?) - what's it look like - a caravan or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Clyde Road or Wellington Road area then walk down, bring plenty of change, you will be paying up to midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

andyoz wrote: »
    what's it look like - a caravan or something?

Yes.

Can you bring in small backpacks with a 'coke' bottle? Will security take any drinks?

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Yes.

Thanks as nothing was showing on Streetview...wonder if they'll be alot of queuing there. I'll hit it about 5.30pm..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Can you bring in small backpacks with a 'coke' bottle? Will security take any drinks?

They'll definitely take at least the lid off the bottle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Was thinking with the weather yesterday they'd have to get people bring in bottles of water surely

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

poundhound wrote: »

People are idiots.

Advertisement