Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash4phones.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Their address is just a virtual mailbox place.. http://goo.gl/maps/2g8ko
    No landline details on their website, always a good clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ahh Man!

Sent my iPhone 4 by registered mail. It arrived in the UK on the 15/11 but according to C4P they have not received it. I have a proof of delivery but they say that's not them. They (Georgina) said they have no one by that name working at the company. They suggested I go back to the Royal Mail as "they have been having lots of issues with Irish post". Spoke to An Post (super helpful) they said their records show successfully delivery. C4P are washing their hands. It's like an episode of I'm a celebrity ... It's not us it might be the Royal Mail.

I'm between two stools now. An Post say they delivered to address in Ireland - job done. Royal Mail say we delivered an here's your PoD. C4P say we don't have it. I'm down a phone and I'm convinced C4P have it and are hoping I'll just give up. Total insult. Stay well away from this shower!

Advertisement