Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My own Ross Geller problem

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

briantwin wrote: »
    Spiders..............the guy has been stealing this mans sandwiches, not chasing him around the school yard firing elastic bands at him. Crime and punishment - if the punishment does not involve either the culprit acquiring a horrendously aggressive venereal disease or getting the mighty AIDS then you have not gone far enough. Although if you have your heart set on spiders being involved, get a junkie to dress as spider and stab him in the jugular with a dirty needle.

My dear fellow, Boards are full of lilly livered, pinko, leftie liberals. They would have you believe that this criminal cant help himself, that its because hes from a "disadvantaged background", that all he needs is a hug.
    Shoot the fcuker I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

who said they weren't red back spiders?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

that dye stuff that the bank use? that explode the colour on people... oh, the red faced shame wehn everyone finds out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

MikeySligo wrote: »
    What kind of dirty skobie eats a (more or less) strangers sandwich?
    Sandwiches, either have to be made by me, or in front of me, otherwise no. I dunno why.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Sandwich - Box - Stick - String..... the perfect trap, Sandwiches are a gift from some higher power to be enjoyed, thievery of said sandwiches is a devilish act....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

put a webcam in the tinfoil disguised as a sandwich and post the incriminating photo of the thief all around the office! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

And i thought this was the problem

Here

Good thread though go with a cocktail of man-juice, laxatives and super glue.

The **** will want to get sick but wont be able to because his sperm laced lips will be stuck together.

P.s Have the mobile ready to get footage of it.

P.P.s Last time i ever steal a sandwich!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Spiders you say
    now theres an idea

Place plastic insects in EACH sandwich
    Easy for you to take out and place in pocket for you to eat - no harm for sandwich or pleasure of easy
    But miserable inconsider and stingy fecker with get the sh*ts up them when they find 'something' in their month while chomping down - queue panic

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

yayamark wrote: »
    And i thought this was the problem

Here

I actually thought of this first:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Couldnt sleep last night thinking about this. Has this f*cker been caught yet??? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Don't be such a tight bastard, everyone knows the 'mass production' rule. It's handier for one person to make a lot of sandwiches than for lots of people making one sandwich.

Suck it up and make extra sandwiches. Make ME a f*cking sandwich. Lots of mayo please.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Alicat wrote: »
    I think you should wrap the sandwiches in 14 feet of tin foil. They'll really start to panic when they're knee deep in tinfoil and still no sandwich. They run the risk of other staff members catching them, including you, and even if no one catches them in the act, watch out for the panicked red-faced colleague rushing out of the staff room with tinfoil stuck to their shoe, or in their hair.

They won't risk it again :p

That actually made me laugh out loud. Well played!

Still, 3 sandwiches?! Most people only manage 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

In Soviet Russia, sandwiches eat YOU!

christeb wrote: »
    I was thinking of lacing the top sandwich with some sort of laxative, the culprit should then be easily identifiable later in the day:eek:.

Any other ideas?
    If you're gonna go down that route u may as well stick a prosthetic finger or something in it. Not only will the culprit identify themselves with their scream but nobody else will go near your sambos after that.

U may have the additional problems of being the office outcast or getting fired but the sambo will be safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

This sort of thing might be more common than you think. It happened to me a few times when I had to use the communal fridge shared by the drones in sector 7G. I have since moved office and we have our own little fridge between 3 of us.

This sort of thing might be more common than you think. It happened to me a few times when I had to use the communal fridge shared by the drones in sector 7G. I have since moved office and we have our own little fridge between 3 of us.

Do Lenny and Carl still work there?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

well did op ever get to carry out a trap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I hate threads like this...we need closure OP!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Maybe he laced the sandwich with rat poison and ate it himself :p

doh!

Advertisement