Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My own Ross Geller problem

Options
  • 23-05-2008 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭

OK, so I bring in sandwiches to work - 3 whole sandwiches wrapped up in tin foil - that's 6 slices if that's how you count...

The event in question has happened twice, what to do???

I've come to the fridge, to find the package has been opened and someone has taken a sandwich out and repacked. Its really starting to freak me out!

The office is not big, maybve 20 people in total, but my Co. only accounts for a small amount of that, so I can start goign around and smelling people's breath, examining desks for crumbs etc.

I was thinking of lacing the top sandwich with some sort of laxative, the culprit should then be easily identifiable later in the day:eek:.

Any other ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Poo sandwiches ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Forget laxatives. Just stick a load of sewing needles/thumb tacks in the sandwhich.

You'll identify her much quicker and more effectively.

Then stab them on their way to the car that evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Poison sandwiches...this warrants murder. Either that or put a post-it note on your sambos.

Wouldn't go putting laxatives on anything, you could end up with a assault charge on your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Lunchbox and padlock
    Or else a razor blade in the top sandwich, a bit harsh though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

All excellent advice

My question is though - what kind of sick deranged animal eats someone elses sandwiches??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Murder one of your co-workers each day. The one day your sandwhiches aren't gone then the person you murdered that day is the culprit. Extreme? Maybe but desperate times call for desperate measures.

christeb wrote: »
    All excellent advice

My question is though - what kind of sick deranged animal eats someone elses sandwiches??
    They're obviously poor and can't afford their own lunch.

Kidnap their children, that'll show them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Rb wrote: »
    They're obviously poor and can't afford their own lunch.

Kidnap their children, that'll show them.
    Better yet kidnap their children, kill them and then make sandwhiches out of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I'd be fairly ticked off if someone ate my lunch....

hmmm good suggestions.... you could also put tobasco sauce or paprika or something uber spicey on the sandwich, oooh maybe a little bit on the bread outside too... so that if they get it on their fingers n rub their eyes it'll sting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

OK, so I bring in sandwiches to work - 3 whole sandwiches wrapped up in tin foil - that's 6 slices if that's how you count...

The event in question has happened twice, what to do???

I've come to the fridge, to find the package has been opened and someone has taken a sandwich out and repacked. Its really starting to freak me out!

The office is not big, maybve 20 people in total, but my Co. only accounts for a small amount of that, so I can start goign around and smelling people's breath, examining desks for crumbs etc.

I was thinking of lacing the top sandwich with some sort of laxative, the culprit should then be easily identifiable later in the day:eek:.

Any other ideas?

Under the slice of bread leave a note saying "this is not yours you cheap f/ck" When he bites into it the note will come out and he'll read it.

-Funk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Murder one of your co-workers each day. The one day your sandwhiches aren't gone then the person you murdered that day is the culprit. Extreme? Maybe but desperate times call for desperate measures.

And rape, dont forget the auld raping.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

quality thread!!!
    :D
    king lycaon idea for the win. feed em human flesssh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

http://www.chilefarm.co.uk/sauces6.html

A small spreading of any of the sauces featured and your culprit will be making himself know whether he/she likes it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Or you could just rub one out onto the sambo i suppose.

-Funk

What kind of dirty skobie eats a (more or less) strangers sandwich?
    Sandwiches, either have to be made by me, or in front of me, otherwise no. I dunno why.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

start spreading it around the office that you love slug sandwhiches and the weather is just great for them this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

Chilli seeds, ftw!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

The note inside the sandwich is a brilliant tip. Please do it and let us know how you get on.

You could also hook them up to a loud alarm of some sort, but that sounds a tad impractical unless you're working for a secutiry equipment firm.

Stick a few bum pubes in.
    (NB: Just remember which one said pubes are in)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

OP, it's better that they eat your sandwich than fill it with man relish before re-wrapping it for you to eat :D:D

/Dang, we need an evil smilie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

booby-trap the sandwiches with a small explosive device. Next day, whoever's missing a hand is your culprit.

Sangre wrote: »
    Better yet kidnap their children, kill them and then make sandwhiches out of them.
    Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Picolax Ftw.
    I'm also liking the note idea..you could even say 'I'm glad you enjoyed my sandwich yesterday, what kind would you prefer tomorrow?'
    Shame them into fecking off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Hilarious replies, my workmates (the SCUM) think I'm crazy giggling away

OK seeing as though I'm a bit of a pacifist I'll start with the strongly worded note inside the sandwich.

Thing is though, I don't want to wreck a sandwich every day (the 2 incidents have been spread out a couple of weeks), so I'll need some sort of protective covering for the note, to save them from the Caesar salad dressing that lurks within.

As you can tell the sandwiches are very important to me

r3nu4l wrote: »
    /Dang, we need an evil smilie!

If you enter the charity raffle, you could win the ability to choose a new smiley for boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭'Ol Jack Chance

a nice nitrogylcerine paste spread (carefully!) over the meat filling would go down a treat. as soon as our samburgaler chum bites down on that sandwich...kabloowie...no more chewing food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Hilarious replies, my workmates (the SCUM) think I'm crazy giggling away

OK seeing as though I'm a bit of a pacifist I'll start with the strongly worded note inside the sandwich.

As you can tell the sandwiches are very important to me

I really think you try raping their children first, much more subtle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Place a slow acting poison in it that turns their face red, sell them the antidote for 1 million dollars.

http://jcwinnie.biz/wordpress/imageSnag/Dr_Evil.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭JazzyJ

funk-you wrote: »
    Or you could just rub one out onto the sambo i suppose.

-Funk
    funk-you wrote: »
    Under the slice of bread leave a note saying "this is not yours you cheap f/ck" When he bites into it the note will come out and he'll read it.

-Funk

You've right idea here, but just combine the two, 1st day the dodgy sandwich, 2nd day a note telling them what delicious filling they had the previous day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

caoibhin wrote: »
    I really think you try raping their children first, much more subtle.
    Possibly too subtle. Remember: These are filthy ignorant sandwich-stealing monsters we're talking about here, not real people. Raping them might get the message across, but I'd still counsel physical violence - they might like being raped, and then you're back at square one. It's a dilemma.

Advertisement