Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike 30% discount code

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

simdan wrote: »
    How did you manage that? I only got 30% off. Were they 107e pre sale?
    Yea full price was €107, reduced to €85 and then the extra 30% off brought them down to €59. Got €279 worth of stuff for €150, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

The Cyber Monday code looks like it's expired now too. The Black Friday one ran for a few days, but this looks like it was just the one. Got some great stuff last week - really happy. Thanks all.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

ncmc wrote: »
    Yea full price was €107, reduced to €85 and then the extra 30% off brought them down to €59. Got €279 worth of stuff for €150, delighted!

I think we've been buying the same runners :)
    I got 2 pairs on Friday, both dropped from €1xx to €83 and then the code to get them at €58. One pair should be here by Wednesday and the other by Thursday. Got the tracking numbers yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

kceire wrote: »
    I think we've been buying the same runners :)
    I got 2 pairs on Friday, both dropped from €1xx to €83 and then the code to get them at €58. One pair should be here by Wednesday and the other by Thursday. Got the tracking numbers yesterday.
    I'm thrilled, I was heading into John Buckley's to buy them this weekend! He was the cheapest I could find and they were €89 with his discount card. Course I undid my great savings by buying a load of other stuff too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

feck...didn't see that this was an old post. Picked my goods and then only at checkout noticed...thanks anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement