Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Rail Discount Codes [Do not ask for codes!]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭eire_lad

any codes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

eire_lad wrote: »
    any codes

seriously still looking for codes....clearly none out there now...probably best u keep an eye on their twitter/facebook pages rather than posting here. Last warning

New mod in town?

yep self appointed.....everyones a suspect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

keano2012 wrote: »
    yep self appointed.....everyones a suspect

Damn - had deleted my post, as I planned to use report post instead. Don't need to now.

Damn - had deleted my post, as I planned to use report post instead. Don't need to now.

report post to who? and for what reason? careful now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

I got the train to Belfast, having paid €35 for a ticket online. A family of *six* next to me had got a family ticket for the day for €45 at Connolly Station.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Wohoo!!! We've reached over 19,000 followers and to say 'Thank You' to each and every one of you we want to offer you 19% off all bookings made on www.irishrail.ie before midnight tonight, all you have to do is enter promo code TY2594 on the payments page, remember you can book up to 60 days in advance of travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Too late for me:(
    Regards

Fishy1 wrote: »
    Wohoo!!! We've reached over 19,000 followers and to say 'Thank You' to each and every one of you we want to offer you 19% off all bookings made on www.irishrail.ie before midnight tonight, all you have to do is enter promo code TY2594 on the payments page, remember you can book up to 60 days in advance of travel.

that's what we like to see around here.....good work fishy. The rest of ye take note.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭vickers209

thanks fishy saved €24.68 on 5 tickets:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Cheers got return ticket Dublin to Sligo booked last night for €26.20 return :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

A whole 19%....now why could they have not gone the extra mile and made it 20% like!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

madmoe wrote: »
    A whole 19%....now why could they have not gone the extra mile and made it 20% like!??

Its better than nothing !

Plus they wouldnt be first company to do do a special online discount at an unusual % rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

ispini1984 wrote: »
    Its better than nothing !

Plus they wouldnt be first company to do do a special online discount at an unusual % rate.

Yep....absolutely better than nothing mister ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 codeseeker

I missed it, sooo disappointed :(

if anyone find another before Friday? long shot I know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

I f**king hate the way Irish rail constantly do this, giving out codes at 7 or 8 in the evening when many won't see it until the next day when it's too late, ya cheers Irish rail, now I've no code AND I'm pissed off I missed out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭brodsy

10% off from 10th - 20th October to celebrate Cork Rebel Week:

CRWR2571

so...any codes for this week? Proper codes though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

a code would be greatly appreciated :)

• Advertisement

garrkell wrote: »
    a code would be greatly appreciated :)

it sure would garrkell....no ones listening to us! a nice 30%er would be nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm pretty sure if someone had any codes, they would be posted. Continuously asking for them won't make them magically appear.

Adiboo wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure if someone had any codes, they would be posted. Continuously asking for them won't make them magically appear.

ah u never know....got to keep it in the public eye some how....u obviously dont have one then do u adiboo?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

keano2012 wrote: »
    ah u never know....got to keep it in the public eye some how....

Keano if you bump this thread again you'll be banned from BA, I've already deleted 2 of your posts, just give it over please...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭otterj

any codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 codeseeker

Input 'RSGY2607' to get 10% discount

from Monday 4th November through to Saturday 9th November.

I checked it works! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Anonymous12

Thanks for posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭pclive

20% off use by midnight tonight EIPK2656

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

They just posted a correction, it's EIPK2656

• Registered Users Posts: 16 nimrod_himself

pclive wrote: »
    20% off use by midnight tonight EIPK2656

Thanks for this. Seems to be for 10% though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    They just posted a correction, it's EIPK2656
    Cheers, but it is only coming upon As 10%.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

@IrishRail: CORRECTION! Use code EIPK2656 for 20% off irishrail.ie bookings til midnight tonight for #poweringkindness Donate at https://t.co/avDNX2fgUl

• Registered Users Posts: 16 nimrod_himself

Thanks guys. It's now showing a 20% discount. Good work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Typical won't let me book I'd ticket prices not found:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Thanks guys booked all my Xmas travel tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Too late for tge 20% off?Want it to bring kids to the zoo

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dellzbellz

20% off until midnight tonight to celebrate 20,000 fans. Code FB2659

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

From Irish Rail's Facebook, 20% off until midnight tonight: FB2659

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

That's some damn fine internetting right there Dellzbellz & Feelgoodinc27 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭ml123

Just got a code from Irish rail - 20% off until tomorrow Wednesday 13th November
    ENLP2658

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

^^ valid up to 12 noon tomorrow, not midnight just in case anyone gets caught out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭bensboys

^^ valid up to 12 noon tomorrow, not midnight just in case anyone gets caught out.

just made it:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭popepaisley1

i tried this code and it didnt work. they must have ended it before the cut off time :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Any codes? Need to book a journey tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Do Irish Rail ever drop prices a bit within 24 hrs of travel for online ticket purchases?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I haven't seen it in any case. They'll increase it, if anything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Any codes lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Do these codes work if your booking a student journey? Looking for a return from Heuston to Ennis this weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Yes they work for student fares.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Is there any codes that work at the moment!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

It's quite annoying people bumping this thread to ask if there are new codes when there clearly aren't. The thread has been quite efficient in announcing valid codes when they exist. I'm assuming I'm not the only person who has a subscription to the thread for this very reason.

Advertisement