Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Airsoft Underground

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Airsoft UG wrote: »
    It is that and i promise we will not keep you in the dark for to long about it but we have to have evrything in place before we make the annoucment of the venue as thre is alot of red tape and things that have to be crossed .

Answer me one question ( please ), is the venue going to be indoor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Airsoft UG

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    Answer me one question ( please ), is the venue going to be indoor?
    Sorry hun until we have everything sorted you will have to apperciate we cannot say but we will make announcement soon sorry for all the cloack and dagger but we do not want to jeperdizse the venue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Sorry hun until we have everything sorted you will have to apperciate we cannot say but we will make announcement soon sorry for all the cloack and dagger but we do not want to jeperdizse the venue

sure its understandable , look forward to the announcement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

And now everybody can sleep soundly at night

Goodluck Martin and Evelyn :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

ok guys one question how do I book for the first run in the "venue". and can you tell us any info like what coast is it near east or west. please say east. Please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

-snip-

I didn't read the last one or two posts. Look forward to playing at these places guys, well done.

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    ok guys one question how do I book for the first run in the "venue". and can you tell us any info like what coast is it near east or west. please say east. Please

Hi Snake dog again hunny i cannot say where or what about venue but we will announce as soon as we can you have to appericate we are working with alot of different groups to organise this and we have to have all the T's crossed .

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that one of your first venues will be in the Dublin 15 area ;)

AHHHHH!!!! trust you lot to let cat out of bag;);):p:eek::eek:

AHHHHH!!!! trust you lot to let cat out of bag;);):p:eek::eek:

So sorry, I pulled it back just after I posted it. I'm sorry, please forgive me, I know not what I do, please forgive me....

P.S

I don't think anyone would have brought up any worries had we known it was you guys for sure, sorry if any offence was caused.

So sorry, I pulled it back just after I posted it. I'm sorry, please forgive me, I know not what I do, please forgive me....

ok so forgiven this time :D:p

• Advertisement

P.S

I don't think anyone would have brought up any worries had we known it was you guys for sure, sorry if any offence was caused.

ah no worries guys no offence at all its looking like we have a good few definate sites your side of the country when we are up that neck of the woods might ask ye to tag along to get your opinion on them will give ye a pm on same regards evelyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Curious here, I haven't played at G-TAC yet so I don't know what kinds of games y'all usually run, but I'm interested in what types of games you plan on running at these venues. Multiple different madcap speedball skirmish games, or all-day-long slow-and-tactical milsims, or plot-linked themed scenarios, or what have you in mind?

Curious here, I haven't played at G-TAC yet so I don't know what kinds of games y'all usually run, but I'm interested in what types of games you plan on running at these venues. Multiple different madcap speedball skirmish games, or all-day-long slow-and-tactical milsims, or plot-linked themed scenarios, or what have you in mind?

All of the above as you said each site will blend its self to different game sceanarios .We inviage to be able to cater to all your needs and input from ye as players as to what type of games ye would like will all be taken on board ,
    we have our production company point2 production on board with us so the guys invovled with this are airsofters and will help us produce and implyment alot of different game modes for your enjoyment

ah no worries guys no offence at all its looking like we have a good few definate sites your side of the country when we are up that neck of the woods might ask ye to tag along to get your opinion on them will give ye a pm on same regards evelyn

I look forward to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Best of luck and I think everyone in SEAC would wish you good luck aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Best of luck Martin & Evelyn, I look forward to seeing this get off the ground:):)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

PHEWWW good to see its in good hands guys
    best of luck from us. and hope to see you soon.

now just to persuade some rats to travel:rolleyes:

ok guys just to keep you updated our first game scenarios to be played will be as above a plot linked themed sceanario with inhouse actors to enhance your game play .

We will be announcing dates and times and pricing soon just waiting for final ok's on a few things .

There will be overnight accomadation availbe on site .
    You will be able to play for one day ,two days or three days if you so wish.

There will be catering vans onsite and also your favourite retailer Eirsoft will also be on site for all your airsoft needs .

Watch for next update soon
    Regards Airsoft ug

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

Woopty Woop woop, cannot wait for this. Sounds great.

Aside from Catering vans on site will there be other facilities available to those who are intending on staying the full 3 days (erm, business meeting honey have to dash see you monday:D:D:D) showers, clean water, clean toilets? Indoor sleeping or outdoor camping? Are there many/any local amenities nearby shops/pubs/hotels/pubs/chinese takeaway/pubs? Will it be possible to charge batteries etc onsite?

And lastly how limited are places?

• Advertisement

Lonew0lf wrote: »
    Woopty Woop woop, cannot wait for this. Sounds great.

Aside from Catering vans on site will there be other facilities available to those who are intending on staying the full 3 days (erm, business meeting honey have to dash see you monday:D:D:D) showers, clean water, clean toilets? Indoor sleeping or outdoor camping? Are there many/any local amenities nearby shops/pubs/hotels/pubs/chinese takeaway/pubs? Will it be possible to charge batteries etc onsite?

And lastly how limited are places?

yes to showers
    yes to clean water
    yes to indoor sleeping
    yes to clean toliets
    yes you will be near local amenities
    yes you will be able to charge batteries on site
    places will be limited but it will be done on first come first served bases

Excellent! (in a crafty Mr. Burns voice)

As the picture says coming soooooon!!!!!!!!!!!:D;):eek::eek::eek:

"THE EMBASSY":confused::eek::D;)

Watch this space for fortcoming details very soooooon!!!!!!!!!

25604_376487004349_362588509349_3468510_2076618_s.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Me first!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

yes to showers
    yes to clean water
    yes to indoor sleeping
    yes to clean toliets
    yes you will be near local amenities
    yes you will be able to charge batteries on site
    places will be limited but it will be done on first come first served bases

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

This sounds great honestly, hope i can make this :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

looking forward to details on this..time to pray that im off work

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

ok thats it i'm camping outside the night before to ensure a place. whos with me:D:D:D:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Any update on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

And, just windering, if its still going on, whats the age restrictions? Like would a couple of 17 year olds be alright for the ovenighting? I know some sites are a bit iffy on that sort of thing (as well as insurance companies)

• Advertisement

J.D.R wrote: »
    And, just windering, if its still going on, whats the age restrictions? Like would a couple of 17 year olds be alright for the ovenighting? I know some sites are a bit iffy on that sort of thing (as well as insurance companies)

I wouldn't say "as well as bla bla" as much as simply the insurance companies have a problem with it so some sites just can't do it.

Hay UG, any craic?

I wouldn't say "as well as bla bla" as much as simply the insurance companies have a problem with it so some sites just can't do it.

Hay UG, any craic?

Ah, yeah, sorry, thats what I meant to say.

J.D.R wrote: »

the guys from airsoft reloaded are right on here nothing to do with us its down to insurance under 18 they have to be supervised by an adult.

Hay UG, any craic?

Hi guys just doing final preps and bringing everthing together .We will make an announcement as soon as we can. Everything is on target and canItake this oppertunityto thank Richard IAA chairman for all his help an support with out them we would not have been able to get as much done so quickly. Will update soon regards UG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭cormac128

can you tell us what county this is in and will it be before june or if you cant tell the county how far from limerick is it

Sorry. Looks like thats us out.

But good luck with it anyway (whatever it actualy is. Can't really decipher all these posts) and if this is a regular thing, and not just a once off, will try make it up for a day in the future.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

One of my friends has control of a shut down hotel in/near Banagher.
    I haven't seen the site myself and it has taken a little damage from vandals.

Would you be interested in following this up at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Airsoft Daz

guys is this thing happening in may or not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

+1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 the_punisher

Has this, like G-TAC in portumna, died a death too ?

can you please let us know status. Ye were saying that there was going to be a big event in May, but the month is almost over and as of yet, none of us have seen any updates on this.

are ye still involved in airsoft or have ye decided to call it a day ?

thanks

Lads give them some time, they'll post when they're ready to give some updates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

lads..one word...CHILL

martin & evelyn will give info when they have it.

martin/evelyn - looking forward to hearing about what ye have in mind

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement