Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone help? Im really stuck with a computer I bought

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭truedoom

If burning discs is a bit out of your skill range, installing an OS will be a nightmare!

Bite the bullet, and get a local techy to help you. I'd do it for you for nothing, if you were in galway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,857 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Sounds like the computer is hot.. And I don't mean heat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

If you have any way of getting the PC to Waterford, drop me a PM and I'll sort it out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

You said you were in Cork, let me know i'l be glad to help you out no problem at all,, i should be able to reset that password for the admin account no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Technophobia

Ah ye are all so lovely, thanks so much!

I couldnt PM you back Stein, you have restrictions on PM, but a lovely offer, thanks.

I took it to a local techie who sorted it for the princely sum of 50 quid. Dont know if I was ripped off but feck it its done now!!

Ye are all sound out. This will put ye on the good list for santy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Ah ye are all so lovely, thanks so much!

I couldnt PM you back Stein, you have restrictions on PM, but a lovely offer, thanks.

I took it to a local techie who sorted it for the princely sum of 50 quid. Dont know if I was ripped off but feck it its done now!!

Ye are all sound out. This will put ye on the good list for santy!!!

Glad to hear you got it sorted :)

Advertisement