Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

MugMugs wrote: »
    Lord knows he's got the cash.

because then it'd spoil the very odd storyline that is, The mysterious Phantom of Roys Rolls.

Ah, yes, the Roy's Rolls Phantom, not to be confused with this, the Rolls Royce Phantom.

21131_Rolls-Royce-Phantom_6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

syklops wrote: »
    I could have strangled Hayley last night. She is trying to sit on all the fences. She can't say its not a ghost, and say its not one of them and say its not someone from outside coming in. Very unsupportive of her.

Why doesn't Roy go and buy a small cctv and set it up in the shop.

Or even changed the locks of the café

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I said it already. I bet its Roy himself thats doing all the funky business. The start of his breakdown :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Chucken wrote: »
    I said it already. I bet its Roy himself thats doing all the funky business. The start of his breakdown :(

Apparently it's him sleepwalking

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Chucken wrote: »

no i think its hayley and she has a tumor on her brain causing crazy night time behaviour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

no i think its hayley and she has a tumor on her brain causing crazy night time behaviour

.. Like standing up whilst having a pee...

I thought the person having a wee on Owen's security camera outside the café looked like Ryan to me

She'd forgotten about the op!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I reckon Roy is sleepwalking

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

syklops wrote: »
    I could have strangled Hayley last night. She is trying to sit on all the fences. She can't say its not a ghost, and say its not one of them and say its not someone from outside coming in. Very unsupportive of her.

Why doesn't Roy go and buy a small cctv and set it up in the shop.

I think that'll be the next plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Remember when Les Battersby was doing it to Emily and Norris? I seem to recall they even put down a tray of sand to get footprints. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Yes Roy could get a camera, but that would ruin the story line. This and many story lines have holes in them so big you could drive a truck threw them. When I watch silly stuff like this happen, I just roll my eyes. In the last few months I have been doing this often. Writes need to step it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

What did Craig mean by "Ive done a bad thing" ..... does he mean he saw a bad thing?

Intriguing...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I think he seen Karl start the fire in the rovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

What did Craig mean by "Ive done a bad thing" ..... does he mean he saw a bad thing?

Intriguing...

I think he is in co-hoots with his mother trying to trick Roy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I think he is in co-hoots with his mother trying to trick Roy.

No, dave1982 is right I reckon, Craig knows something about Karl and the fire, there have been a couple of hints about it the last week or so and he is also getting nightmares. I reckon it's part of a slow build up...Craig will let something slip to Dev who will get the mac back from the dry cleaners, dust off his deerstalker, polish his oversized magnifying glass and find Karl out. That's providing he gets to Karl before Karl gets Dev/Craig/Emily/someone else. Could be a good story if it's handled right but knowing Corrie writers they'll screw it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

I'd say craig thinks he started the fire and the blame will fall on him

I'd say craig thinks he started the fire and the blame will fall on him

Na I'd say he knows it was Karl as he seemed afraid when he saw him in the Kabin, hopefully Craig tells soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Yes, I agree that Craig knows something about the fire but just thought that the Roy story was a different thing.

Anyway, wasn't the fire started in the cellar, so I don't think Craig could have seen it started. He knows something though !

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Yes, I agree that Craig knows something about the fire but just thought that the Roy story was a different thing.

Anyway, wasn't the fire started in the cellar, so I don't think Craig could have seen it started. He knows something though !

He probably saw Karl leaving the bistro or the pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

I love Sylvia more and more each day! Putting that gummy Tracey cow in her place!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

The good tea towel quip by her was hilarious . Delighted to see Sylvia put that cow Tracy back in her box :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I missed the first part of it.Who was minding baby Jake while his parents were supping in the pub? When you've just had such trauma of having the child been "stolen" from you, I think you would not want to let him out of your sight?The last thing I would have thought you would be doing would be to be in the pub........

......and another thing, Gary and Izzy are very pally again with the woman who stole their child? I think one might not be to pleased to be too friendly to her for a while, if at all.Even Owen is offering to give Tina and Tommy the flat back?:eek:

Yeah, ok,ok I apologise, baby Jake is in hospital.Silly me.

Lisha wrote: »
    The good tea towel quip by her was hilarious . Delighted to see Sylvia put that cow Tracy back in her box :)

Tracey is just so obnoxious in it. God I hate her, she's not even a character I love to hate, I just can't stand her! Urrgh!

On a side note is Tim thick? Who just swans off without actually checking for definite where they're kid is staying!

And on a side side note the Windasses are getting creepy again
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

It would appear that Tim is very thick indeed.

I prob am the other extreme but I could not tell you when both myself and husband were in same pub at same time. And our eldest it nearly 6 :/

Tbh I can't stand the windasses but eoin in cahoots with Anna is just nauseating

On a side side side note I'm loving Neville s door step challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Jaysus. Deirdre is going off her rocker too :pac:

Does Roy sleep with his "manbag" and I don't mean Hayley :P

For some strange reason Roy stacking the chairs feels very Blair witch project!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

I've been following this thread for about a year, and although I don't post, I love hearing all your thoughts.

I don't get a chance to watch during the week so i record the omnibus on Saturday morning, a big cup of tea and get my whole fix in one! I love spotting all the things you all have mentioned and reading all your comments during the week gets me excited for my Saturday fix!

Keep it up :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

fox_1973 wrote: »
    I've been following this thread for about a year, and although I don't post, I love hearing all your thoughts.

I don't get a chance to watch during the week so i record the omnibus on Saturday morning, a big cup of tea and get my whole fix in one! I love spotting all the things you all have mentioned and reading all your comments during the week gets me excited for my Saturday fix!

Keep it up :-)

welcome to the thread as a poster :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement