Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Gym Partner for Tonezone Gym, Blanchardstown,

Options
  • 31-01-2017 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi All,

Id like to post this in the hopes of finding a "gym buddy" in the National Aquatic Centres Gym, known as Tonezone .

I'm Male , 40 , 5' 8" About 78.6kg/172lbs/12.5st.

I live right beside the centre so its easy for me to get to it within 5 mins.
    I also work in the area with regular office working hours , so usually there anytime after 4pm is possible for me. I go usually threes times a week though id go more often as I have plenty of free time.

Im looking for someone on a similar level to my self , goals being to lose body fat and gain muscle over the coming months.

Male or female doesn't matter to me but someone who is positive, motivated and willing to help and encourage each other with similar goals to my self.

If interested do let me know and if you guys have any ideas on where better to post this please do let me know.

Thanks
    Buck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Try the Dublin 15 forum.

Advertisement