Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

tommy2bad wrote: »

they actually have no ss mesh. so here's a link in case your intrested.and thanks for the link for the wire :)http://www.themeshcompany.com/acatalog/325-super-fine-mesh.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/DIY-MESH-5x10
    Oh yes they do! Under marks bug products, might save a second order if you can get the lot in one envelope.
    Just looked, mesh co. is cheaper as its an A4.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/DIY-MESH-5x10
    Oh yes they do! Under marks bug products, might save a second order if you can get the lot in one envelope.
    Just looked, mesh co. is cheaper as its an A4.

Lol thats weird when i was looking at the fiberglass wick's it came up on the side and i clicked and it went into a blank page :/ sorry and cheers for that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I've got 30ml's of VG Hangsen RY-4 in 18mg strength.

It's exactly the same as the old Irishvapers black label (a bit desert ship like) I got it not realizing I had it before and that I hated it.

Has anyone got any Vanilla to trade for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

got 50ml dekang vanilla 18mg with about 9-10ml missing if you wanna swap.
    just got to check cabinet exactly when i get home this eve

got 50ml dekang vanilla 18mg with about 9-10ml missing if you wanna swap.
    just got to check cabinet exactly when i get home this eve

Sounds great - I'll throw in a 10ml bottle of 555 if you want it.

mrplop wrote: »
    Sounds great - I'll throw in a 10ml bottle of 555 if you want it.

pm's on the way....

And on it's way...

Cheers mate.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1075_1129&products_id=8122

Health Cabin are selling Liqua now, for anyone who uses it, and for those who want to try it, cheaply! :)

eeloe wrote: »
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1075_1129&products_id=8122

Health Cabin are selling Liqua now, for anyone who uses it, and for those who want to try it, cheaply! :)

Tbh its only one euro cheaper then the best shop incl p+p on both and the best shop would have about a week faster shipping so is waiting 1 week worth 1 euro ;)

That's true...TBS is really stellar for their prices and shipping time, cant be touched. Excellent shop!

That's true...TBS is really stellar for their prices and shipping time, cant be touched. Excellent shop!
    Yeah but u gave me a good idea atleast ! ;) 10 bottles of there eliquid @ 2.75 each and a 306 atty and dt for irishvapefest for dripping.:D
    All depending on how much i make for my lc results :rolleyes:

Oh and also does anyone here like them type's of e juice that have that burned paper/ashtray taste i threw out a 30 ml usa mix without asking here first just for future reference.As i could send it someone's way who actually enjoy's that type of juice.

Your LC results??? Sh!t dude, how old are you?

Your LC results??? Sh!t dude, how old are you?

Lol 18 ? :D

Well at least you're old enough to legally buy liquids and devices! :-)

Fair play to ya man for kicking the habit at such a young age! :-)

I still hav'nt kicked it unfortunately,i seem to always run out of juice around the weekend which is the worst time and end up with a cigarette or two when im drinking.Hopefully the juice im recieving tommorow is nice to tide me over until my next order and that should be the end of that dirty habit.

Anyone trying to get rid of some el toro naturales or virginie prime ? il pay.

Hang about till early next week, an Irish Vendor will have it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Monday should be a good bet ;)

Gonna be a god damn expensive day for me i think.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Who's getting the stuff on Monday? Everybody seems to be raving about it.

the Virg.Prime too?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Who's getting the stuff on Monday? Everybody seems to be raving about it.

Was thinking the same. Some vendor(s) is getting the new Provari, El Toro juices, etc. What's the big secret or is there some sort of big announcement planned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Bubba9 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same. Some vendor(s) is getting the new Provari, El Toro juices, etc. What's the big secret or is there some sort of big announcement planned?

Not a bloody clue what the secrecy is about but its funny seeing everyone get so worked up about it :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oh is that vendor getting provaris too? didnt know that

i thought the el toro stuff was this week but next week is cool too.. almost running out of naturales so I'll need to place an order soonish

i dont think they'll have the virginia prime as that was a special project by the houseofliquid guy. he's said he'll probably do it again in the future but next time he'll just sell the empty bottle with the tobacco leaves in it.. filling each bottle himself with the correct vg/pg nicotine ratio was too much of a pain in the arse

yeah i read that too, so i was just curious, my leaves managed 150ml on 2nd steep, sooo delicious

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I got around 80ml. dont have any nic juice to give it another steep once i'm done with the last of the el toro base

oh actually I do..

it's that inawera smoke power base which i wasnt crazy about tastewise.. but screw it, be worth throwing it into the botle with the leaves just to see what happens

• Advertisement

after my first batch 3days, i cut it open and threw it in a big bottle carefully unwrapping leaves etc.
    works very well as i wanted same taste with a bigger lot and prep work for when he sells dry leaves, test was success.

I may put up my el-toro cigarillos naturales 50ml with 2ml missing up here for sale/swap soon as im still unsure about it,
    it kinda reminds me of those cheap spanish fags i got when i was on hols there on a budget

Advertisement