Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Digby are you off the vaping? Back on the ciggs?
    Or is it that you have run out of space, are building a war chest for something new?
    Inquiring minds need to know? :D
    (thinking about the rda, if it had been a rta well I'd a been right on it)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

im pretty sure im jacking it in :)

i'm gona wait a week or two before I decide to sell my throathit mod but if I do stay vaping I'm only going to vape el toro cigarillos naturales and sparingly at that. the last week or two, maybe even longer, I've been chain vaping trying to enjoy it and i just wasn't.
    ill probably get one of the stardusts or soimething similar and just keep it topped up with some el toro and have a drag on it every couple of hours when I feel I need it.
    its also possible that I'm just in a foul humour with vaping at the moment and I might change my mind in th efuture, which is why i'm not selling everything all at once :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Flavourart - Usa mix about 9ml
    Ultimate Maxboro 5-6ml
    Black Fire Tobacco - 5-6ml

Bitter Wizzard 5-6ml

Perfumers Apprentice

Dulce de leche - 9ml
    Tobacco blend - 9ml
    M-Type 9ml

healthcabin
    2x Orange 9ml
    USA Mix 7ml
    Strawberry - 10ml
    Raspberry - 9ml
    Coconut - 10ml
    Cranberry - 10ml
    Deluxe tobacco - 6-7ml
    Banana - 9ml
    Pineappl- 9ml
    2x Litchi - 9ml
    Flue Cured tobacco - 7-8ml

Inawera
    espresso 3-4ml
    Anise
    Coffee paradiso
    Wild strawberry

I have 1-2ml of a couple of other inawera flavours too ill throw in so you can try out, i dont want them anyway

10 for the lot incl postage

also selling

roundabout 70-80ml of 50mg nic juice
    150ml each of healthcabin pg/vg

tenner incl postage

PM sent

This is the future me, I've decided to sell my throathit mod.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I am selling a fully reconditioned RTA. It has a new Delrin base, new clear tank & new Delrin top part. Its more or less all new except the posts and silver top cap which have also been reconditioned and the inside fittings have all been rebuilt as well so its more or less like new.

I am looking for €70 for it including paypal fees & delivery as its standing me a fortune, because it was broken when I originally bought it and as well as the original cost of it I've also paid an extra €54 to get it sorted out. I just got it back from repair yesterday.

I will also consider a trade with cash for a good carto/tank system like arry3 tank / jtank or similar. I have a small bit of mesh, kanthal wire and wick that I'll throw in with it as well.

Pm if interested :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

i'm gona wait a week or two before I decide to sell my throathit mod but if I do stay vaping I'm only going to vape el toro cigarillos naturales and sparingly at that. the last week or two, maybe even longer, I've been chain vaping trying to enjoy it and i just wasn't.
    ill probably get one of the stardusts or soimething similar and just keep it topped up with some el toro and have a drag on it every couple of hours when I feel I need it.
    its also possible that I'm just in a foul humour with vaping at the moment and I might change my mind in th efuture, which is why i'm not selling everything all at once :p

I've been there too. I even bought a nicorette inhaler cos I was browned off with vaping at one stage. Only used it for a morning or so though and the first vape was great after that! I don't think the inhaler did anything for me at all.

When you vape a lot it does become a little unsatisfying alright. Even worse when the hardware isn't working right or just messy.

I intend to quit some day too. I know it's infinitely better than fags but there's always a little niggle in the back of my mind too though.

newmark wrote: »
    I am selling a fully reconditioned RTA. It has a new Delrin base, new clear tank & new Delrin top part. Its more or less all new except the posts and silver top cap which have also been reconditioned and the inside fittings have all been rebuilt as well so its more or less like new.

I am looking for €70 for it including paypal fees & delivery as its standing me a fortune, because it was broken when I originally bought it and as well as the original cost of it I've also paid an extra €54 to get it sorted out. I just got it back from repair yesterday.

I will also consider a trade with cash for a good carto/tank system like arry3 tank / jtank or similar. I have a small bit of mesh, kanthal wire and wick that I'll throw in with it as well.

Price drop €65 and I will also consider a trade, just pm what you have to swap :)

Every time I get a rebuildable it makes me feel like jacking it in too, just frustrates the hell out of me setting them up for some reason and I don't normally get annoyed easily. I can do the coils etc no problem but I dont be happy with result even with lots of vapour and throathit I do be finding a taste of burn or something and then I do another one for some reason or another and then I say to myself a cigarette would be so much easier but then thankfully I start to remember how bad I used to feel smoking and start again with another setup and I'm fine again if that makes sense.
    If your thinking of trying something else I highly recommend the vivi nova, I find it gives a much better vape than the stardusts not as tight a draw but I still havent found nothing that works as good for me than the boge and tank once I change the carto every 2 or 3 days maximum.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Every time I get a rebuildable it makes me feel like jacking it in too, just frustrates the hell out of me setting them up for some reason and I don't normally get annoyed easily. I can do the coils etc no problem but I dont be happy with result even with lots of vapour and throathit I do be finding a taste of burn or something and then I do another one for some reason or another and then I say to myself a cigarette would be so much easier but then thankfully I start to remember how bad I used to feel smoking and start again with another setup and I'm fine again if that makes sense.
    If your thinking of trying something else I highly recommend the vivi nova, I find it gives a much better vape than the stardusts not as tight a draw but I still havent found nothing that works as good for me than the boge and tank once I change the carto every 2 or 3 days maximum.

I had the same bother with the RDA....one in every five coils worked as it should despite the setup being identical. The wick that came with it is lethal...I inhaled bits and was coughing for a day. I can definitely recommend the Bulli...works every time whatever setup you use. I have two...A2 and A2-TM. Making a coil takes about a minute and you're good to go at whatever resistance you want. I haven't tried the Nova but version 2 has got great reviews and you can replace the heads or even recoil and rewick.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Having major problems with the RTA myself, it's too much hassle setting it up so it's not really been used at all, it has a polished aluminium top and a side filling hole/screw.
    Some wick/wire included.

Also €65.

Post and Paypal/Skrill fees included and items can be picked up from Celbridge - in which case, a cup Tea or Coffee will be supplied as a bonus.

Cheers folks

• Advertisement

Received Sir DCC's Epic Box of Wonder™ and there were way more flavours than listed!
    Including...*gulp*...Swedish Fish concentrate...

Needless to say I almost had an aneurysm.

Thanks Digby! I feel like a thief now.
    A really happy thief!

And thanks for the wick!

If anyone is interested in getting the new Smok Rebuildable - I came across this and it works out at €15.50 including delivery after preorder discount of €12
    http://www.yovapeo.es/yovapeo/377949/vivi-tank-smoktech-6-ml.html

You have to put in code VIVI to get the €12 discount and delivery isn't until mid to late August and Tuesday is last day of pre-orders. There was a bit of faff when I was trying to get the discount to work but managed it after refreshing the page a couple of times and clicking on it when it came up in Spanish.

Sold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

If anyone is interested in getting the new Smok Rebuildable - I came across this and it works out at €15.50 including delivery after preorder discount of €12
    http://www.yovapeo.es/yovapeo/377949/vivi-tank-smoktech-6-ml.html

You have to put in code VIVI to get the €12 discount and delivery isn't until mid to late August and Tuesday is last day of pre-orders. There was a bit of faff when I was trying to get the discount to work but managed it after refreshing the page a couple of times and clicking on it when it came up in Spanish.

Their quoting 23euro as full price with 12 as pre order, hmmmmm, I'll wait.
    See what the word is on it in the real world and how competition affects price.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Their quoting 23euro as full price with 12 as pre order, hmmmmm, I'll wait.
    See what the word is on it in the real world and how competition affects price.

I paid €11 last night and €4.50 for registered delivery, I said I'd chance it because I've a feeling they will be scarce for a while when they are released as they are sure to be popular.

I have 4 x unopened 7ml bottles of Halo Torque 56 and 1 x 7ml bottle with a bit gone out of it for swap for another liquid maybe. So all in all I have about 33/34ml of it and they are all 18mg/ml strength.

I just bought them because I was sure I had tried torque56 in the pass the parcel box and liked it but I must have gotten it mixed up with another flavour because I knew first draw today when I tried it that it wasn't for me :mad:

I'll consider any other flavours but usually I like rye4 types, pm if interested please. I'll also sell for €15 as well including postage if anyone wants to buy them, I paid €21 including deliver for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Easy eliquid are doing a 3 for 2 deal now on their liquids til the end of the month.

Buy 3 flavours and enter code summer33 to get 33% off http://www.easy-eliquid.com/easy-eliquid-10ml/

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mandyxxx

I have about 60 ml of Inawera VPG Power Smoke Baza 26 mg. It is 50/50 PG/VG. Have decided to go 100% Vg. Will swap for unwanted flavour preferably tobacco or Ry4. Really regret ordering only fruit and coffee flavouring.

I'm looking for good tank like Arry3 or 4 or similar, if anyone is selling one or looking for swap deal for a mod or something PM me.

I just spotted there that Irishvapers are selling off their Halo liquids in the clearance section of their website, some good offers there pity I dont like any of the particular flavours :(

• Advertisement

Five squodge for their DCTs as well, pretty good value for some flavour-swappage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Vapage are offering 50% off with the code 10P50, works out at €48 for the premium VMOD kit shipped.

Here's a Polish shop with the Phoenix rebuildable atty that Liberty Flights sell for £30.99

http://www.peleon.pl/category.php?id_category=272

I know someone in Germany who has bought from them and they have quick postage and they're a reliable store - so I bought one
    for €11 which included priority postage!

Review of the Phoenix;

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

nice find

Too good of a find. I just spent thirty quid on a new delrin base for my RDA! Pissflaps!

Gonna have to get one of these for a sconce.

Found a nice link for building with SS mesh as well, could be good with a lot of wick or foam pushed into the bottom, depending on how deep it is.

grindle wrote: »
    Too good of a find. I just spent thirty quid on a new delrin base for my RDA! Pissflaps!

Gonna have to get one of these for a sconce.

Found a nice link for building with SS mesh as well, could be good with a lot of wick or foam pushed into the bottom, depending on how deep it is.

Thanks for the link matey!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

sept09baby wrote: »
    Easy eliquid are doing a 3 for 2 deal now on their liquids til the end of the month.

Buy 3 flavours and enter code summer33 to get 33% off http://www.easy-eliquid.com/easy-eliquid-10ml/

How much for postage if u checked?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I paid €10 for my last order (but got LOADS!). Their website says:

up to 500gr. €5,45 - up to 1000gr. €9,95 - up to *2000gr. €10,95

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

mrplop wrote: »
    Thanks for the link matey!

Know of a good site to get what the guy uses in the link ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Know of a good site to get what the guy uses in the link ?

http://www.peleon.pl/category.php?id_category=272

Advertisement