Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Something other than Boozing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Along with many of the previous suggestions, paintall, go-karting etc, see if there are any events which you would like to go see. For instance this Saturday there's a great boxing card on in Belfast with Paul McCloskey vs Breidis Prescott (guy who knocked out Amir Kahn) in a World title eliminator. Also some interesting bouts on the undercard.

Or if music/comedy is more your thing see if there's any shows you like on around the time of your birthday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

blackdog2 wrote: »
    Learn a Language
    join a club...

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

ladyboy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Get a bouncy castle!

Or cheaper still, go out the night before and go for the fat bird at the end of the night - Ya will have a bounce then boy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

mannequin party

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

stovelid wrote: »
    Just sit around moralizing about people that drink.

Hours of fun.

:confused: I didn't see any moralising in his post, he just said he wanted something different to the usual beers.
    God forbid anyone should want to do such a thing in this country, I know :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

How about risky sex?

Have you ever dressed up in women's clothing and went shopping?

Have you ever went hurdling back yard fences with a group of like minded gobsheens?

Loads of things you could do.

How about risky sex?

Have you ever dressed up in women's clothing and went shopping?

Have you ever went hurdling back yard fences with a group of like minded gobsheens?

Loads of things you could do.

Cow tipping? (a bit American I agree but maybe with a few beers...)

and of course the auld reliable-sheep shagging.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Greentopia wrote: »
    Cow tipping? (a bit American I agree but maybe with a few beers...)

and of course the auld reliable-sheep shagging.

......missed the thread title ?\

unless you're talking about giving the beer to the cows, I suppose that could make things much easier too !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

FatherLen wrote: »
    And Twister!

How has nobody suggested that all of this Twister-ing should be done in the nude??

Put your [body part chosen by twisty thing] in the pink circle.

• Advertisement

Big Ears wrote: »
    ......missed the thread title ?\

unless you're talking about giving the beer to the cows, I suppose that could make things much easier too !

No I just assumed there would be beer anyway (given where we live) regardless of the OP's efforts to avoid it. :pac:

number10a wrote: »
    How has nobody suggested that all of this Twister-ing should be done in the nude??

Too tame. It's a birthday party ya know! everyone dressed in gimp suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

Advertisement