Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me get up to no good :)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Top deck the jax ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Get a load of blood and animal scraps from the butchers and pour it all over the hall, splash it on the walls for when they walk in. Close all curtains and blinds to darken the whole house.

Leave a trail of blood to the kitchen then smear it over the knife drawer and put a hand print on the fridge.

Finally, dribble the blood up the stairs into the parents bedroom. Lock it from the inside and climb out a window. Hide in the garden somewhere.

Then lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

mariaalice wrote: »
    I know this is really radical and not what you are looking for, how about cooking your gf a nice dinner, doing some tiding up and ironing for her, take the dog for a walk, then walk up and meet her form work and ask her about her day, run her a bath.

By doing the above you will feel good about yourself, you won't be bored, and you will be well on your way to winning the boyfriend of the year award!

invite mariaalice around for entertainment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Arrange a boards beers in her house this Friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

smash wrote: »
    Arrange a boards beers in her house this Friday!

Deanality is a bit far to go :(

its that dean right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Well don't kill a hooker. I did that. More trouble than it's worth all in all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Snakeblood wrote: »
    Well don't kill a hooker. I did that. More trouble than it's worth all in all.

You forgot to put down the plastic , didn't you ??

I made that mistake the first time or was it the second time, I can never remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

go look all over your girlfriends room, she probably has something you dont know about

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Mr. Boo

Burn it down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Dean0088 wrote: »
    So; the girlfriends family are away (She lives with her parents - we're teenagers). And she has work all day. I'm staying with her for the two weeks having a grand aul time as you can imagine ;) Now I'm left in the family home all by myself with their little annoying **** of a dog.

Feels kind of 'wrong'.

I'm kind of bored too... There's very little snooping to be done. Plus I'm pretty sure her neighbour thinks I'm a burgular. She seen me when she was hanging out washing and for some reason I leapt onto the ground :pac:

Any ideas on what I can get up to for the next seven hours or so? :)

and you have to come online and ask for an instruction manual

Kido hang your head in shame :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Get the Ma's toothbrush and stick it up your arse bristle end first, then take a photograph and when she's been back a couple of days send her the photo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Sit there being grateful that they're letting you stay in their house. Also hug the dog and apologise for calling him or her names.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

join the priesthood you vile heathen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭BeanbagBallbag

Switch the salt with the sugar, butter all the bread and put it all back the way it was, pour out half of the milk and fill up back up with water and shake it.

P.S before you switch the salt and sugar, fill up the kettle with water and mix in salt.

Advertisement