Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options
  • 09-08-2014 12:41am

<mod snip>

WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS (RAW) - ISIS begins killing Christians in Mosul, CHILDREN BEHEADED

While the world focuses on Gaza , ISIS continue their genocide of anyone and everything.

They have now been reported to have captured a group of women and children, and are beheading them.

warning, very graphic

Mod: Do not post graphic images here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Na. Won't be clicking on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

He wasn't kidding with those last few photographs folks. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

****ing hell, something must be done about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

They do sound like bad guys from an 80s action film though.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭petrolcan

Iwasfrozen wrote: »

Do you watch the news at all?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭bboybaboy19

Sorry, internet only has time for one campaign at a time. They're hating The IDF at the moment. Can I book you in for next month possibly?

petrolcan wrote: »
    Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Ohh, lets kill all muslims, they want to kill all christians, someone can profit and the game will continue. I call shenanigans. But by whom? Hmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

petrolcan wrote: »

Only for shipping forecast afterwards, some craic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Pics are as grim as it gets folks:(. I think this is transcending religious ideals and heading into even darker territories. These people will far exceed Al Qaeda in their "goals".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Packrat

Why? Because they are Christian ?

Humans have been doing this to each other since pre history. Distasteful, but nothing new.

Stick around this planet another fifty years or so, and you'll probably witness something like this yourself.

Current western civilisation is fcuked.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Packrat wrote: »

Humans have been doing this to each other since pre history. Distasteful, but nothing new.

Stick around this planet another fifty years or so, and you'll probably witness something like this yourself.

If your attitude of intense apathy is what we can expect in fifty years, then yes we're ****ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

It makes what happens in Game of Thrones look tame in comparison. I wish I didn't click on the link. To do that to children makes them as close to pure deranged evil as can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

Because something should be done about any form of inhumanity. Obviously.
    I love these "edgy" keyboard warriors who pretend a really irrational question is being asked when it's completely reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

It is definitely on its way but youll never see us acting like those animals. We lead completely different lifestyles and ideals. The average "westerner" is not capable of decapitating a child so I wouldn't go scare mongering just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Sick bastards, if ever there was a group that needed to look up and see a couple of F-16s bearing down on them it's these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,369 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

A good cleansing of that group is in order :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Liveleak has been showing videos and photos of this **** for ages, all I can say is I think the Devil is alive and well :(

Yes.

So you are aware that there have been drone strikes by the US at the request of the Iraqi Government in the last 24 hours.

I despise the way that people are 'shocked' when issues like this start to become visual despite the fact that it has been going on for months.

I also despise the fact that the only reason that the US have started striking is because they have troops nearby.

Yes because they're committing genocide.

I don't care if western civilisation is ****ed we're a damn site more civilised than ISIS and frankly I don't care how much tax money it takes I want to see UN troops on the ground en masse protecting civilians from these ****tards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

There is something very wrong with this world. Something very warped about any faith, be it Christian, Muslim or Judaism that condones, no, not only condones, but encourages atrocities like this. Whatever your faith is, we are all human, the acts of barbarism and downright brutal evil that go on in places all over the world is horrifying.

What have children done anywhere in the world to deserve brutality? ****ing hell just convert them if it makes you feel better. Butchery is something that is never excusable, I don't care who you pray to or who you take your guidance from.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Anyone who mentions Israel here should be politely reminded by Mods that doing such a thing constitutes off-thread drift.

Dear God... just looked at the OP's link.

There should be no place on earth for these sick, deranged, delusional pyschopaths.

How anyone could behead innocent children is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I clicked on that link and really wish I hadn't.

There are some people in this world who are just sick. They use religion or a cause to enable their sick, perverted need to harm others.

I wish this was a world where people like me could make a difference. But unfortunately I'm only a keyboard warrior. And it shames me.

People will say 'what are the government doing about it'? They can do f all.

Strangely enough the only nation that I would have any faith in to follow through on destroying ISIS is Israel. Because they don't give a ****e about what people think about them. I wish there were a few Jewish people in Iraq in danger as the IDF would destroy ISIS to protect them. While the west worries about the oil in the north and south of the country.
    Would Irish people be out marching about the oppressive nature of Israel them? Well Claire Daly probably would!

This would is seriously screwed up.

kryogen wrote: »
    There is something very wrong with this world. Something very warped about any faith, be it Christian, Muslim or Judaism that condones, no, not only condones, but encourages atrocities like this. Whatever your faith is, we are all human, the acts of barbarism and downright brutal evil that go on in places all over the world is horrifying.

What have children done anywhere in the world to deserve brutality? ****ing hell just convert them if it makes you feel better. Butchery is something that is never excusable, I don't care who you pray to or who you take your guidance from.
    The thing is Islam guarantees the rights of religious minorities to practice in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

No because these are children and human beings being displaced, forced in to ghettoes and being systematically beheaded by bloodthirsty hate-filled animals who use videos of their savagery as propaganda.

You complain about the West in this thread of all threads. The mind boggles at some people's lack of perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

You say the whole world is watching what is happening in Gaza ? Yet Gaza is barely on the news, yet this has been on the news and USA has been doing things about it, yet nothing has been done about Gaza !
    Yes what has happened in these pics is sickening, and horrifying, but these people are getting help, who is helping the thousands displaced, injured and killed in Gaza ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

You say the whole world is watching what is happening in Gaza ? Yet Gaza is barely on the news
    Ah come on now, that is simply not true.
    yet this has been on the news and USA has been doing things about it, yet nothing has been done about Gaza !
    Yes what has happened in these pics is sickening, and horrifying, but these people are getting help, who is helping the thousands displaced, injured and killed in Gaza ???
    Agreed there - not that the people in Iraq shouldn't be receiving help, but the bias could not be more blatant indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Why are people arguing about Israel and Palestine???

This has nothing to do with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The thing is Islam guarantees the rights of religious minorities to practice in peace.

All religions should have the right to practice in peace, I didnt mean the faith itself I suppose, no faith or religion demands its followers behave like animals, as far as I know anyway. What I know of Islam is at odds with what gets done in the name of Islam. Same as has happened, and does happen with Christianity I guess.

There is a dark element to the human nature and it is not a nice thing to see when it is given free reign in situations like this.

• Advertisement

You say the whole world is watching what is happening in Gaza ? Yet Gaza is barely on the news, yet this has been on the news and USA has been doing things about it, yet nothing has been done about Gaza !

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=gaza%20aid

Advertisement