Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 mbyrnes

Pics of our Bearded Dragon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

mbyrnes wrote: »
    Pics of our Bearded Dragon
    hes the boss alright lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭xxkarenxx

Our 2 bloodhounds, unfortunately not as cute anymore as they have turned into 2 enormous demons!

finlight085.jpg?t=1205598600

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Furkin_Bastage

Larree wrote: »
    Here's my Gecko, her name's Rothko and she's 9yrs old. Oh come on she's cute!

Wow nice
    What does she eat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Here's 'Jericho' my ten month old Staffie.

And the little fella at only ten weeks old!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

Aww he is gorgeous...The picture of jericho at 10 weeks would melt hearts. Cuteness

Aww he is gorgeous...The picture of jericho at 10 weeks would melt hearts. Cuteness

Thanks. I'd try get more photos but he won't stay still for a second!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=fdcbeb52-2334-4014-b706-14332bebdbcb&Aux=4|0|8CA5A942BC9A170|GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=c9d0475f-ec7e-4af5-a71e-7c3d469e7549&Aux=4|0|8CA44B4A3FFD330|
    these are our 2 muts. No idea why they are both licking their lips

deemy wrote: »
    GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=fdcbeb52-2334-4014-b706-14332bebdbcb&Aux=4|0|8CA5A942BC9A170|GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=c9d0475f-ec7e-4af5-a71e-7c3d469e7549&Aux=4|0|8CA44B4A3FFD330|
    these are our 2 muts. No idea why they are both licking their lips
    your pics are not showing maybe your pics setting not right?

• Advertisement

Thats wierd. I can see them on the post. Sorry i'm a bit of a tech-phob. I'll try and sort it out. Can't seem to copy and paste wit the snapfire thingy

Thats wierd. I can see them on the post. Sorry i'm a bit of a tech-phob. I'll try and sort it out. Can't seem to copy and paste wit the snapfire thingy
    go to the help desk forum thhey will help with that

53134.jpg

53134.jpg
    looking for your ice cream lol

can't seem to post the other pics so the 1 will have to do.

53134.jpg

Lovely pix, I wonder what their saying to each other!..

Here's a few more of Jericho..

Sorry these look like he's a bit aggressive, but its almost impossible to get him to sit/stand still for a second so its easier to have him hang out of a rope for a photo.

First is a photo of him (again) at ten weeks old, the day we rescued him from Ashtown.

Here he is at nine months old. Notice no grass!. I had to have the garden cobblelocked because in record time he tore the place to bits :D

• Advertisement

Mairt wrote: »
    Lovely pix, I wonder what their saying to each other!..

Here's a few more of Jericho..

Sorry these look like he's a bit aggressive, but its almost impossible to get him to sit/stand still for a second so its easier to have him hang out of a rope for a photo.

First is a photo of him (again) at ten weeks old, the day we rescued him from Ashtown.

Here he is at nine months old. Notice no grass!. I had to have the garden cobblelocked because in record time he tore the place to bits :D

you look like ye are teaching your little one how to do the judo moves lol:D
    lovely pics make some buttercups while ye at it.lol

More of Jericho at play with his buddy Nutsy the Lab.

"Whats the angry face for Nutsy?"

"Let me show you that Judo throw again Nutsy".. :D

These two play like this for hours and never once has one shown any aggression towards the other.

[attachment.php?attachmentid=53199&d=1206368057[/IMG]

oh dear i think they are actually fighting as ye cant tell buy the labys face?:eek:

[QUOTE=davey180;55470272oh dear i think they are actually fighting as ye cant tell buy the labys face?:eek:[/QUOTE]

Nope, these two are the best of pals.

Nutsy lives up the road from us, and its funny because you'd swear they were humans!.

When Nutsy is let out he run's straight down to our garden and gives a bark for Jericho, then they're at these for hours.

Their both puppies and won't sit still for a minute.

Nope, these two are the best of pals.

Nutsy lives up the road from us, and its funny because you'd swear they were humans!.

When Nutsy is let out he run's straight down to our garden and gives a bark for Jericho, then they're at these for hours.

Their both puppies and won't sit still for a minute.
    thank god for that could have been doing kung fu!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pixyboo

my small girl

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

Here's a couple of my pussies...
    82578107.jpg
    82578112.jpg
    They are a wee bit bigger now.... 4 of em in total... Timmy,Lilly,Max and Daisy....! More here if interested.... http://www.pbase.com/richiehatch/mycats

Rats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Wow Ratsam - you are an excellent photographer! Those are really sharp images.
    Are you professional?

I finally got him to stand still for a few seconds!..

I finally got him to stand still for a few seconds!..

HOWS IT HANGING
    Lovely pic Mairt 10/10:D

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

MsFifers wrote: »
    Wow Ratsam - you are an excellent photographer! Those are really sharp images.
    Are you professional?

Yeah sort off... :) Its easy when ye know how..! haha..!

Rats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

davey180 wrote: »
    [attachment.php?attachmentid=53199&d=1206368057[/IMG]

oh dear i think they are actually fighting as ye cant tell buy the labys face?:eek:

I love that pic. You can almost hear the "raaaaarrrrrrrr raaaaaaarrrrrggghhhh raaaaaaarrrrrgggghh rrraaarrr" which would be followed by a breather, big grins all round and then back at it :D Bet they can play for hours? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Finally got a few pics of my kitty Missy! She's old and grumpy but I wouldnt change her for the world haha!

She's so spoilt she has her own armchair, she loves it, it's like a cave haha!!
    DSC00120.jpg

And this one she decided she wanted a bit of attention and actually came up to me (only happenes once every blue moon!)
    DSC00117.jpg

And for good measure, hadta throw in a picture of my baby again, here's Scoobie in all her cuteness and "i wuvvv u"ness!
    DSC00010.jpg

Finally got a few pics of my kitty Missy! She's old and grumpy but I wouldnt change her for the world haha!

She's so spoilt she has her own armchair, she loves it, it's like a cave haha!!
    DSC00120.jpg

And this one she decided she wanted a bit of attention and actually came up to me (only happenes once every blue moon!)
    DSC00117.jpg

And for good measure, hadta throw in a picture of my baby again, here's Scoobie in all her cuteness and "i wuvvv u"ness!
    DSC00010.jpg
    lovely pussy:o:o and your dog:D

Just like Jericho, Samantha is a rescue too.

This one was just taken a few minutes ago

Enjoy.

***Wow just seen how big that first pic is, I'm rushing out the door but I'll resize it upon my return. Apologises.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

This is Ben, my first puppy! Got him from the DSPCA shelter last week. He is a Lab/ Rottweiler cross. He's only 5 months old, but he is bloody big but a big softie. Finding it strange though I haven't heard him bark yet!! Which is good for the neighbours I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Finally i was able to get a picture of my Irish staffie Zeus,hes 9 months old and he never sits still! I have a lovely little litter of staffie poppets aswell,there only 8days old so when they get a little bigger ill post pictures of them too,there gorgeous :D:D

Did you get a chance to take a photo of those staffie pups cos i would love to see it?

neacy69 wrote: »
    Did you get a chance to take a photo of those staffie pups cos i would love to see it?

Yea, I missed her original post.

I'd love to see those puppy pix too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Henne220

Heres my fella.. Sibe..

22032008103.jpg
    19072007008.jpg

Henne220 wrote: »
    Heres my fella.. Sibe..

22032008103.jpg
    19072007008.jpg
    wow lovely dog,the red colour suits him well,groomed an all,crufts for 2009?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

mother and daughter in pic

scuby wrote: »
    mother and daughter in pic
    lovely are they ****sues (sorry i cant spell the breed lol!)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

lovely are they ****sues (sorry i cant spell the breed lol!)?

no, Pekingese dogs.

a little smaller than the big hairy american ones people would be used to seeing on tv etc.
    their hair was trimed a bit in those pics as well.
    the daughters father, came from a line shown in crufts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

B131508534B64443AD40BDB396888DD2.jpg

• Advertisement

Here's my george, very intelligent you know :D

origin_of_man.jpg

Here's my george, very intelligent you know :D

origin_of_man.jpg
    george is saying "cor! shes hot!":D:D

:):):):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Yunee

My beautiful girl.JPG
    Here is my beautiful Pomeranian, Judy :)
    P2210021.JPG
    Here are two of my cats, Pig and Kling :D
    P5190044.JPG
    And here is handsome boy Zorro :p

george is saying "cor! shes hot!":D:D

Actually I think George is saying "Ah, so THATS where the monkey puts his nuts" .. :p

Actually I think George is saying "Ah, so THATS where the monkey puts his nuts" .. :p
    lol:D:D
    monkeys.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

This is my Border pup. He's only 10 weeks old in these pictures. he's 17 weeks now. I'll try get some more recent pictures up soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭blackbox

RoscoeLarry150.jpg

Larry (on the right) is mine. Have lots of other pets too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Long LONG multi post. This is for Cat lovers.
    Decided to upload and share a few pics of "some" of the
    cats and the odd dog that we have looked after/fed/sheltered
    over the years.

All images clickable.

Currently I live in a 3 Bed-semi detached house with my girlfriend
    with no propper back wall. Due to a semi-feral female that we one day
    fed its resulted in us having Lots of cats. (We finally managed to catch her this year and put an end to the Kitten Cycle. There is only one female left in the neighbour hood unspayed) I think there is about 12-13
    cats currently. It can cause a lot of stress and we cant even go away
    for a holiday. Most people I know simply say get rid of them.
    Easier said than done. You cant simply stop feeding them and hope they move on when they have been raised since kittens and you have gotten attached to them. I honestly dont care about the amount of cats I have......
    ....its just everyone else...and its not fair to the neighbours on
    either side of me who cant open a window or sit out their backs in peace.

We have neutered all the cats we have been able to at great cost to us.
    The females are difficult as it means Keeping them in overnight
    and also returning to get stitches taken out as the vets dont like
    to use dissolveble ones for the females. If the cat is semi-feral
    and you already own another cat that makes keeping on in a NIGHTMARE.

When we first moved into our house a little cat called "Mars" used to
    visit us, and eventually I think the owners moved home and left him behind. he soon became part of the family, He eventually disappeared only to re-appear once or twice a few years later.
    th_mars.jpg

Our Cat epidemic all started one dark windy and rainy night a few years ago....
    out of the blue a black cat appeared in my back garden one night when I was drunk. I threw it a bit of Ham and before I knew it he was on my Lap!.

So as with cats it went from Outside to Lap in Kitchen, Then to staying in the Kitchen overnight, Then to free resign of the House, Then to having his own room and human bed to eventually he actually used to open
    our bedroom door and sleep inbetween the two us us. We literately used to wake up in the morning with the cat in the bed beside us. Eventually Teddy started to behave strange and one day attacked an bit my girlfriend in the face and barely missed the eyeball. Shortly after that
    Teddy started straying and one morning disappeared. Teddy had a friend called woodie a young kitten but I cant find his photo.

This is Teddy
    th_teddy.jpg

A little before Teddy disappeared a Ginger cat arrived on the scene. He had a collar with an address on it that was way too small for him and it was starting to embed itself in his neck. It was a smelly cat that
    we named Vomit later Chesney and finally his final name was/is "Paddy"
    We cut the collar off and called to the address. The people that answered the door said he was not theirs he was only a visitor and they
    had got him the snip snip. They asked us if we wanted him. I said NO the
    girlfriend said yes. We still have Paddy and he's as good as gold a No problem cat. He is a bit of a pervert and gets aroused by the smell of dog! and he has in the past got on well and even played with a town fox
    that paid us a visit one night.

th_paddy3.jpg
    th_paddy2.jpg
    th_paddy1.jpg

Now Paddy got along with most animals including the neighbour hood dogs and he had a few buddies that briefly stopped by from time to time.

Angel who kept straying from his real home:
    th_angel.jpg

A 2nd Angel Lookalike.
    th_angel-the2nd.jpg

And a Mother and Daughter cat that stayed briefly with us before moving back home to their rightful owner: (See them from time to time)
    th_moo2.jpg
    th_milkymoo.jpg
    th_milky.jpg
    th_mammymoo.jpg
    th_felix.jpg

Squash he was not too friendly with but they did not kill each other:
    th_squash.jpg

Muddled into all of this story are some dogs.

Gizzy the begging dog is the neighbours dog who's life consists of going from her house to our house.
    th_gizzy.jpg

Ally was a dog we took from Animal Welfare and re-homed her. It did not work out so she arrived back in our Kitchen. She DID not like Cats and we have no back wall so we could not keep her. She got rehomed again and that did not work out either. Eventually when all hope was nearly lost, the people that were about to give her away had visitors and a little girl fell in love with Ally and Ally found a new home up in Dublin.
    th_ally.jpg

Also one day a stray turned up on our doorstep who just would not go away. It was freezing cold so we left her in buy the fire one or two nights, started to walk her and became fond of her. We called her "Dubh"
    as where was all black. Problem was she followed us everywhere.
    Animal Welfare was eventually able to take Dubh and she after long period of time she was shipped off to the UK and found a Home courtesy
    of Wiccaways sanctuary for Collies they must thought the spelling of her name was wrong as she was renamed to "Dove"
    th_dubh2.jpg
    th_dubh.jpg

Anyway back to the Cats.

I mentioned a semi-feral cat? well that was Mammy!
    th_mammy3.jpg
    th_mammy2.jpg

All was fine with Mammy until the arrival of a Feral Black cat we called Black Bear!He had his wicked way with Mammy and Mammy became a Mammy on a few occasions before she was caught and spayed. As Mammy was semi-feral she would take the hand off ya if you tried anything.
    My girlfriend spent Hours trying to catch her and it took several
    sedative tablets hidden in food before she was dopey enough to be caught.

Black bear arrived one stormy night I saw movement in the darkness when I was out my back garden and grabbed my night vision monocular to check it out. Black Bear looked truly wild, he moved and behaved differently to a normal house cat. He had Clarence the Lion type cross eyes. He
    got into fights with all of the other Tom Cats from near and far and eventually got a clawed and infected eye and the infection spread to the other eye. We think he can still partially see as he gets around.
    He impregnated the other semi-feral female before disappearing altogether. He was spotted last month still alive!!! He had grown
    in Size, his muscles were different, he moved more wilder his head
    was transformed and wider. I dont know if this is swelling and an abscess or if the wildness/feral nature caused him to put on weight and change.

You can see the difference in the Last pic.
    th_blackbearlives.jpg
    th_blackbear2.jpg
    th_blackbear.jpg

This is Honey Moo. Dont see her much, she has an owner but likes our house.
    th_amber.jpg

This is Tommy (AKA Big Bad Ban) He has Blue eyes that look Human and has food aggression issues. My girlfriend grooms dogs and one of her customers turned out to be Tommy's actual owner and was surprised that at one stage spent some time at our place.

th_bannia.jpg

The First Batch of Kittens were born in a bush in our neighbours back garden. one day we spotted movement and we saw this:
    th_young2.jpg
    th_young.jpg

Toys is still alive.
    He disappeared for months and arrived back a few weeks ago
    th_toys2.jpg
    th_toys.jpg

Mask got hit by a car and I had to bring the body to the vet:
    th_mask1.jpg
    th_mask.jpg

Socks disappeared:
    th_socks.jpg
    th_socks2.jpg

Moustache is still with us. She disappeared for days and came back with
    her front Paw crushed and lost all her toes. She cost us a LOT and
    several vet visits and operations and bandages layer she still hops
    about and is very sensitive about her stump. She also needed to have
    some babies removed/aborted from here when she got spayed which was not nice.
    th_mustache.jpg
    th_moustache2.jpg
    th_moustache.jpg
    th_moucst.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement