Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is in the wrong? condom clean-up

• 05-11-2009 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Overview:
    Myself and my girlfriend were at my parents house for a weekend, we were staying there for 1 night and going to my cousins wedding in the morning. We ended up falling asleep in a single bed and we woke up in the middle of the night and dirtied a condom.
    We had a bit of a disagreement when it came to the cleaning up....

Here is where we blame each other:

Male point of view:
    Just after having sex I said to her that I wanted to clean it up now but she said don't bother. So in the morning I wake up late(I wanted to stay in bed for a while) and go downstairs for breakfast and then a shower. When I come back up I get dressed and threw some of my stuff into the bag and she tells me she wants the room to herself to get ready, so I leave for 20-30 minutes and come back up and she said she's not ready again. I grab some of the rest of my suit and go downstairs and put them on and watch some tv. I go back upstairs after an episode of something to pack the rest of my bag.
    I think that she is in the wrong due to not letting me clean it up after it happened and with her being in the room the most in the morning.

Female view:
    Okay, so after a while after sex he did suggest cleaning the condom up, but i just didn't want him to move, we were just too cosy! the next morning was really busy. I had to persuade him for ages that it was time to get up cause we had so much to get done before leaving for the wedding. We eventually got up and went downstairs and had breakfast. Straight after he went for his shower and i started to iron my dress, coat and his shirt, all of which were VERY wrinkled. It took me a long time, and i was pretty anxious cause it was getting late and i hadn't even started to get ready. He was out of the shower and i was still ironing away...... He was up in the room and i went up to give him his shirt so he could get ready. I was still ironing...
    When i was done i asked him could he let me get ready on my own (it was a wedding - i needed a little space seeing as i wasn't going to get any time) He did give me a little time, not very long though, i honestly doubt he gave me 20mins as i was just after tying my dress when he came back knocking on the door. I also did some more packing later after i had the dress on and some way put up my hair. He had already put stuff in the bag but i finished it off. I also had to make the bed and everything (Just stressing that i had alot to get done, and under a little bit of pressure cause we were running so late, also i think its important to say that this was my first time meeting ANY of his family, so i kinda needed to give the right impression).
    I admit that the condom wasn't in my head , but he usually does take care of that kinda stuff. I was just preoccupied. Before leaving the room that morning after finishing up the packing and making up the bed etc, i did do a walk about the room to see if everything was pretty much in order. It looked to be. If i'd seen the condom...obviously i would cleaned it up.

I DID clean it up the next morning and told her I didn't and she blamed me for not cleaning it up and so this fight began

Which one of us would be in the wrong if the condom was not cleaned up?? 108 votes

Male
    0%
    Female
    100%
    --Kaiser--ScarinaetmanChinafootKaromaNevynnetwhizkid[Deleted User]Pompey MagnuslintdrummerAgent Smithrainbow kirbyraven136Lia_liaMF2HDThetasiodamikemacMc Loveiguana 108 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Female
    You guys are just too CUTE!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

The two of you, and your parents not teaching you how to clean up after yourselves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Female
    Should have thrown it in her face!
    That ought to teach the bint to get lippy with a manly man such as yourself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

dougee19 wrote: »
    Overview:
    Myself and my girlfriend were at my parents house for a weekend, we were staying there for 1 night and going to my cousins wedding in the morning. We ended up falling asleep in a single bed and we woke up in the middle of the night and dirtied a condom.

Here is where we blame each other:

Male point of view:
    Just after having sex I said to her that I wanted to clean it up now but she said don't bother. So in the morning I wake up late(I wanted to stay in bed for a while) and go downstairs for breakfast and then a shower. When I come back up I get dressed and threw some of my stuff into the bag and she tells me she wants the room to herself to get ready, so I leave for 20-30 minutes and come back up and she said she's not ready again. I grab some of the rest of my suit and go downstairs and put them on and watch some tv. I go back upstairs after an episode of something to pack the rest of my bag.
    I think that she is in the wrong due to not letting me clean it up after it happened and with her being in the room the most in the morning.

Female view:
    Okay, so after a while after sex he did suggest cleaning the condom up, but i just didn't want him to move, we were just too cosy! the next morning was really busy. I had to persuade him for ages that it was time to get up cause we had so much to get done before leaving for the wedding. We eventually got up and went downstairs and had breakfast. Straight after he went for his shower and i started to iron my dress, coat and his shirt, all of which were VERY wrinkled. It took me a long time, and i was pretty anxious cause it was getting late and i hadn't even started to get ready. He was out of the shower and i was still ironing away...... He was up in the room and i went up to give him his shirt so he could get ready. I was still ironing...
    When i was done i asked him could he let me get ready on my own (it was a wedding - i needed a little space seeing as i wasn't going to get any time) He did give me a little time, not very long though, i honestly doubt he gave me 20mins as i was just after tying my dress when he came back knocking on the door. I also did some more packing later after i had the dress on and some way put up my hair. He had already put stuff in the bag but i finished it off. I also had to make the bed and everything (Just stressing that i had alot to get done, and under a little bit of pressure cause we were running so late, also i think its important to say that this was my first time meeting ANY of his family, so i kinda needed to give the right impression).
    I admit that the condom wasn't in my head , but he usually does take care of that kinda stuff. I was just preoccupied. Before leaving the room that morning after finishing up the packing and making up the bed etc, i did do a walk about the room to see if everything was pretty much in order. It looked to be. If i'd seen the condom...obviously i would cleaned it up.

I DID clean it up the next morning and told her I didn't and she blamed me for not cleaning it up and so this fight began
    Far too much of a girly insight..............anyway what was the problem, you cleaned it up? Should be somewhat cleaned up straight away - wrapped in a tissue or something. If not, where did you leave it? Eww.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Maybe I'm missing something here but how long does it take to grab a johnny and just f**k it in the bin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

probably longer than he lasted :pac:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Whoever decided to ask the internet about this 'argument' is in the wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

Far too much of a girly insight..............anyway what was the problem, you cleaned it up? Should be somewhat cleaned up straight away - wrapped in a tissue or something. If not, where did you leave it? Eww.

Just to clarify: It was wrapped in tissue on the ground beside the bed, and we know its a stupid fight(not a proper one) but we're both stubborn so we've come to you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

Female
    I would say its definitely the mans job to clean it, I mean, he's the one who dirtied, right?

Also, it's not that much effort to clean it up, all you have to do is take it off and throw it in a bin/toilet/etc...
    Its fairly disgusting to just leave it somewhere half the night, (I am hoping to God that you DID take it off and leave it somewhere, rather than just leaving it on.. cause thats just... I mean... ew *shudders*):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 willywonty

eh did neither of you clean it up?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Keogg wrote: »
    I would say its definitely the mans job to clean it, I mean, he's the one who dirtied, right?

Depends what time of the month it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,034 ✭✭✭✭Stark

segaBOY wrote: »
    Maybe I'm missing something here but how long does it take to grab a johnny and just f**k it in the bin?

Maybe they wanted to wash it and re-use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Female
    Just stop that kinda carry on and there'll be nothing to clean up!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Female
    In future dont bother taking it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Female
    Sex?

That's disgusting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Female
    Hahaha. How old are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

'Dirtied' a condom? WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

You got laid ... and you're bothering to complain about condom clean-up?

Sure you're a guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭newmills

Your mother should have cleaned it up and saved you the bother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Female
    Why are results hidden?

NOT impressed :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

dougee19 wrote: »
    We ended up falling asleep in a single bed and we woke up in the middle of the night and dirtied a condom.

Don't shove it up her hole next time so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Female
    So let me understand this thread, the OP had sex and wants everyone to know about it, am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

It terrifies me people this petty and irresponsible are having sex. Keep using the condoms, cos the idea of you two having kids scares me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

Why are results hidden?

NOT impressed :mad::mad::mad:

Its timed, have it for 3 weeks and then everyone can see. I didn't want to be able to see it because one of us would want to post more :). Sorry about that :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

Both of you. Stop being petty, it's not like it's a huge job or anything :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Jesus christ! can it get any better!

Female
    In future do go there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Is your mother proud of you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

No need to fight about who gets to be the lucky one.
    In future, have sex twice. Then each of you can have a condom to clean up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭jif

OP wrote:
    who's in the wrong?

you for thinking im going to read all that sh!te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Female
    Dump her.

That will teach you her.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Mr Ed

Down with this sort of thing!

Careful now!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Snesfan

Female
    Are the results going to be published?

I used to always get the blame

Solution: Put her on the Pill, that'll teach her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

This is why the pill was invented.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Female
    Keogg wrote: »

Also, it's not that much effort to clean it up, all you have to do is take it off and throw it in a bin/toilet/etc...
    Its fairly disgusting to just leave it somewhere half the night, (I am hoping to God that you DID take it off and leave it somewhere, rather than just leaving it on.. cause thats just... I mean... ew *shudders*):D

It's like a little blanket for your willy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Female
    Dude if you have fired your weapon you got to police your brass.

Female
    VinnyTGM wrote: »
    It's like a little blanket for your willy.

Also saves on the after sex weewee to clear the pipes.

Also saves on the after sex weewee to clear the pipes.
    Ew:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

WTF is this shít?

Clean your knob in her curtains!!

WTF is this shít?

Lmao

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Snesfan

Female
    WTF is this shít?

I always found using their hair was easier (generally closer!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

WTF is this shít?

Zuffle FTW!

Anyway, you're both wrong for sharing an account.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭KeepTheFaith

Sex can't have been great if you're concentrating on the clean-up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭To The North

why do people argue about such pointless crap?? :confused:

seriously this kind of stuff would drive me mental in a relationship.

also, where exactly was the offending item all night??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Female
    So she ironed your shirt while you faffed about and you're whining about flushing a condom?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Shoulda been an option for the church for not getting through to you that sex out of wedlock is bad!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭RandomRetard

An File wrote: »

Srsly

learn how to post pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Herbal Deity

you got laid

congratulations

but we don't really care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭bikeblues

dont use one next time , the world needs more village idiots

• Advertisement
Advertisement