Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭gaff85

Post your logo's if you have created one for your airline

Here is the Frayah Express Logo

35iacxx.jpg

All

taken from AM

"As an addition to our TOS, we have added e few extra lines:
    By using automated scripts, or similar to perform tasks on Airline Manager, you automaticly disagree with our TOS.
    We use many recourses to identify users who are either cheating or using automation.
    Users who use these will be suspended and cannot be unsuspended again"

So if you are using the scripts posted earlier in this discussion be warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Did you do it just for the achievment?

Nope, Ive always wanted a few 747,s operating out of Dublin. The a380 seems a million miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Feck it, i'm gonna buy me a Concorde :D:D:D

Got 100mill saved so far, i know it's prob not gonna make loadsa cash but i just gotta have it, My better half is sorta playing this and she wants to buy herself a concorde, gonna piss her off sooooo much if i beat her to it :D:D

If any1 wants to invest in her it's deadzone airlines, you'll get a return, but not as much as mine, she seems happy just plodding away on her 737's

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

rustyplane.jpg

Waiting for approval its better than my rusty bucket logo though. Hope it doesnt get distorted, i couldnt get it to the 280x160 exactly

• Advertisement

Frayah Express has just received its 14th Achievement award, "more than 150 flights", we received 100K prize money.

We have alos purchased a number of B787-8's today, our first A340-300 and a number of smaller aircraft.

We are running pretty short on fuel so need to concentrate on building the reserves back to 50mil lb's

Stock is doing quier nicely @ 21.59

• Registered Users Posts: 18,394 ✭✭✭✭kippy

hick wrote: »
    just missed em! Will catch ye around 100 so :D

Lads how much fuel does it use on a max trip and how much does it bring in?

Hick
    Still about 80K shares left in Kippy Airlines.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Tannylan

kippy wrote: »

Just started playing this just invested in your Airline (60k)
    My Airline is Coombe Airlines daily player invest if you wish to do so

kippy wrote: »

Bought 50k for 3.5M

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

crap and again, and I've 40m just waiting to be spent

• Advertisement

fuel is 400 folks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

fuel at $400 right now. just bought 5,000,000lbs to wipe nearly all my cash but will keep my birds flying for a while :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

gaff85 wrote: »
    Frayah Express has just received its 14th Achievement award, "more than 150 flights", we received 100K prize money.

We have alos purchased a number of B787-8's today, our first A340-300 and a number of smaller aircraft.

We are running pretty short on fuel so need to concentrate on building the reserves back to 50mil lb's

Stock is doing quier nicely @ 21.59

Have to say , your stock has been a winner , have 200,000 shares and they are now worth a fortune , Its been a pleasure !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

miju wrote: »
    fuel at $400 right now. just bought 5,000,000lbs to wipe nearly all my cash but will keep my birds flying for a while :)

Just picked up 34 mil worth of fuel , cheers for the heads up on this one !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Didn't buy any new planes today and then couldn't figure out what to buy with all the cash that had accumulated in the account today. Just went and spent 20mil on fuel instead.

Not sure what planes to get next, I didnt actually like the look of the B787-8's that were mentioned a few pages back as they still only get to fly once a day despite you getting 1.6mil per flight. Think I'll stick to something a bit shorter range for my nest purchase just to get a quicker turnaround time.

robinph wrote: »
    Didn't buy any new planes today and then couldn't figure out what to buy with all the cash that had accumulated in the account today. Just went and spent 20mil on fuel instead.

LOL I just did the same, I was going to save for a 747, currently bringing in about 35m a day.

So I said feck it, cheap fuel it is and bought 50m lbs worth instead, currently using about 10m a day. So still had $18m in the bank (and a 20c dip in shares from 2.96 to 2.76) so decided then to buy 1x757, 2xMD 81's and 2xMD80's

will worry about the 747 tomorrow :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Just picked up 34 mil worth of fuel , cheers for the heads up on this one !

no probs. have seriously splurged all my cash reserves on fuel and bought 10 new B707s so my share price has surged from .60 to 1.29 in the last few minutes.

anyone who bought when I said has just made an absolute killing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Right then, time for another shameless plug for Hibernian Airlines. The lads that bought my shares on Saturday will have seen their value more than double from $0.83 to $1.93 in the last few days, but I've just stocked up on 20,000,000lbs of fuel to keep me going until the weekend. I'm planning a good splurge on 767s in the next few days, so the share price should jump up nicely again I reckon. Stiill need a few more stockholders to get that achievement...

Anyone know where or how to design a nice logo?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Air-Madrid are pleased to announce the delivery of their first 747. The 747-300 was delivered earlier this morning giving another nice increase to the share price. Also have over 55,000,000lbs of fuel stockpiled. Still got a good few shares to be sold with more purchases planed over the next few days.

Air-Madrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alper99

I've been stocking up MD80's with every cash I've got up until yesterday.
    I was waiting for a $400 price.
    As of this morning I've spent all my cash on fuel, about $35 million.
    That caused a share drop but no worries ;)

Personally I think I am profitable, If you want to sit and wait :)

Irems Airlines

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

$68m on fuel......
    Its amazing how your share price takes an instant hit.......

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Just launched most of my routes. 172 flights (100 over 6500KM) made $115M profit, sold over 15K meals, 3 repairs needed, NO PAX POINTS EARNED!!!!!!

Edit: Actually looking again I somehow got 8 pax points. Was watching the flight page as I started flights and didn't see them. So now I have 948 pax points. And a new achievement has popped up "1000 bonus pax points-when you have 1000 points or more"

Edit 2: Just bought $50M worth of fuel. My stock didn't go down as it hadn't yet registered my profits from earlier!! Will now have to wait till tomorrow morning to get my second A380. Need another $90M

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Fuel @ $400!

Fuel still @ 400

• Registered Users Posts: 18,394 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Dacian wrote: »
    Just launched most of my routes. 172 flights (100 over 6500KM) made $115M profit, sold over 15K meals, 3 repairs needed, NO PAX POINTS EARNED!!!!!!

Edit: Actually looking again I somehow got 8 pax points. Was watching the flight page as I started flights and didn't see them. So now I have 948 pax points. And a new achievement has popped up "1000 bonus pax points-when you have 1000 points or more"

Edit 2: Just bought $50M worth of fuel. My stock didn't go down as it hadn't yet registered my profits from earlier!! Will now have to wait till tomorrow morning to get my second A380. Need another $90M

There's two new achievements for Pax points.
    One for 1000 and one fore 1500 I think.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It will be fluctuating back to $400 for most of today. If you find that it isn't at $400 for you then try again just after the hour, any hour, and it will usually have reverted back to the lower of the two price points ... but not always.

From 11pm the prices will change totally, so make sure you buy your supplies before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Bought fuel at $400 last night, or so I thought... put 4,000,000lbs in the box and click purchase, it took nearly 6.5m out of my account, cause it charged me at $1600. Two refreshes later the fuel price was still showing $400. Feck them. I'm only a small airline still! Can't afford to be robbed by a breach of fuel contract!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

anyone know when billboards are due to drop again?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭crisco10

clown bag wrote: »
    anyone know when billboards are due to drop again?

.......................Cost of Fuel...........Billboard Advertising
    Monday...........$600/$800..............$5,000/$10,000
    Tuesday.......... $1,300/$2,100.......$15,000/$17,500
    Wednesday...... $400/$1,600..........$35,000/$40,000
    Thursday......... $600/$800.............$5,000/$10,000
    Friday.............. $1,300/$2,100.......$15,000/$17,500
    Saturday.......... $400/$1,600..........$35,000/$40,000
    Sunday............ $800/$1,000..........$35,000/$40,000

• Advertisement

Tomorrow.

Advertisement