Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Gear (DISCUSSION ONLY)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Holy hell, Nick.
    I don't think I could be more jealous!

Edit: Loving The Pacifics.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

boycey wrote: »
    Nice set up Duke, simple and classy. Rory would be proud!

@MilanPanic.
    Where'd ya pick up that Yamaha MSG/Image? Beautiful guitars. Check out Martin Booth, if you're not familiar with him already. UK luthier who designed the MSG and worked for Yamaha for some time. Now builds his own boutique stuff, but works off the MSG template.
    If you're ever letting it go I get first refusal!

Hey boycey,

I have put the MSG up for TRADE only... I love it to bits (genuinely) but I actually prefer my SG2000, so I'm looking to trade it for another Yamaha SG.

I know you prolly don't have one, but I figure it's only fair to let you know!!

http://www.adverts.ie/electric-guitars/yamaha-msg-looking-for-a-trade/1194694

I guess if you wanna pay a grand for it (don't do it) you could... but really I just set the price high to discourage a cash sale...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Really like that Squier bass Malice, I've got a thing for old Squiers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Really like that Squier bass Malice, I've got a thing for old Squiers :)
    It's a grand bass, a few different people have used for different bands and gigs over the year without any complaints. In fact now that I think about it, it was my only bass up until I got the K5 in 2007 and it never let me down. In fact, the only change I've ever wanted to make to it was the subject of one of my first Boards threads (see here). I never got around to doing it though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Oh how long ago that was. Back in the days when Doc still posted and feylya spammed the forum with ads. How times change.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Ravelleman wrote: »
    feylya spammed the forum with ads.

Excuse me?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Malice wrote: »

Aw man, the days :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

feylya wrote: »
    Excuse me?
    If you're interested, I've a cheap 4 string bass for sale over on the for sale instruments board. At least that way you won't **** up your main bass :D

Word.

Those were the days when Karl Hungus still posted and more importantly still owned a couch full of Ibanez guitars :).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Word.

I posted 1 ad. That is not spamming.

• Advertisement

I posted 1 ad. That is not spamming.

Miaow.

It's a joke.

And spam is spam! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭boneitis

Some amazing gear in here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

mac book pro 17" top ram core i7 blah blah
    m audio oxygen 3rd generation
    korg r3
    m audio bx8a's
    fender hot rod deluxe
    fender(jap) tele
    fender (american) p bass
    roland juno d

few guitar pedals

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Had a look at those Zerberus guitars, very nice indeed but look very much aimed at the metal shredders market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭boneitis

Gaspode wrote: »
    Had a look at those Zerberus guitars, very nice indeed but look very much aimed at the metal shredders market.

They need to work on their motto as well:

Our motto is: "Quality starts with the design process and includes the incorporation of the highest quality, cured tone woods and the best hardware and best componentry available on the market.
    Whilst quality inspection can be useful in some situations, it is our aim to circumvent, as much as possible, its need by ensuring that we build our products 'right first time`.
    This is assisted by the fact that our guitars are hand built and finished by highly-trained skilled craftsmen, many of whom are also keen guitarists.
    When you purchase a Zerberus guitar, you will own a unique, organic product that has been loved and cared for from its inception and which is designed to last a lifetime."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Yeah, doesn't quite roll off the tongue like some mottos. Maybe it's only 3 or 4 words in latin? Qualitas Rockis Maximus

• Registered Users Posts: 21,607 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I think that's probably just down to the translation of the German itself.

They look nice though, but for the money there's a lot of similar types like ViK and Daemoness etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

just brought home my new epiphone les paul standard:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff with Top Boost = ruined hearing. Best. Distortion. Ever!!!!

Who´s you sugar daddy, Boycey? Didn´t DocJ have a Bacchus LP with P-90s just like that one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Serious stash of guitars there, Boycey!

DocJ, there's a blast from the past. Anyone heard from him?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭boycey

Who´s you sugar daddy, Boycey? Didn´t DocJ have a Bacchus LP with P-90s just like that one?
    NickWray wrote: »
    Serious stash of guitars there, Boycey!

DocJ, there's a blast from the past. Anyone heard from him?

That Bacchus P90 and many others are his, the man has such a tasty collection, and that's before you start on the basses.
    That's his , mine, Feylya's and Ancient One's stash, all gathered for a Saturday night session. Nerds we are.

I love the way there's nowhere near enough couch available :).
    I must gather up my gear and get it all photographed with Karl Hungus's collection. It probably won't come anywhere near that quantity though.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Portlawslim

Serious gathering of guitars there boycey....lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Soundsphere

SX Strat Custom Hand Made into a Boss GT-6 into a Orange Chrush 20LDX
    + Big Muff
    + Vox Wah Pedal
    + Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
    + and some crappy dunno what it is Distortion Pedal.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

Hi guys!!
    How do I post pics? Want to put some up of my gear but I cant get the pics to be in the post! Any one know what I'm supposed to do?

Thanks!!

Some lovely guitars in there by the way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,607 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

PTO wrote: »
    Hi guys!!
    How do I post pics? Want to put some up of my gear but I cant get the pics to be in the post! Any one know what I'm supposed to do?

Thanks!!

Some lovely guitars in there by the way!!

Upload the photo's to a site like photobucket, or flickr, and copy the IMG link, then click the button up top of the reply box, the one with the mountain, and paste the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

got it. Thanks Stetyrell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭boycey

@fruvai & smokiebeverage: Kick ass Tele's gents, I approve most heartily. The world needs more Telecasters.

• Advertisement

True that.

There'll be photos of my new G&L ASAT on 22nd March.

Counting the days!

Advertisement