Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Injured after physio

• 20-10-2013 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭

Went to a physio a few days ago - knee soreness as well as shoulder and wanted a general loosening out before getting back into training

I mentioned to him about a disc problem I had a few years ago too. It had subsided and I had managed to get back to most things even kayaking and had completed a few triathlons and long distance swims without any pain or issues

He did a session on me and then when lying down lifted my legs back one by one and stretching the life out of them- he said it would be sore which it was but I thought that it would be ultimately beneficial

Morning after and my back was becoming progressively sorer and now my disc problem is back and I have had to take a difene tablet something I haven't taken in years

I have to say I went to physio with some minor problems and have now a major back problem which I'm praying will settle sooner rather than later. My back is twisted out of shape and even getting out of bed is very painful.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or am I just unlucky

Advertisement