Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (Plastic Surgery)

Options
  • 02-09-2014 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

I wonder does Brad Pitt realize how much plastic surgery his new wife has had?

If he has a biological kid with her he'd probably be left wondering who the mother was

Because the child would look nothing like Angelina

Women often complain about the lies men tell to get into their pants but surely, plastic surgery is the biggest lie of all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭ceegee

UCDCritic wrote: »

If he has a biological kid with her he'd probably be left wondering who the mother was

Women often complain about the lies men tell to get into their pants but surely, plastic surgery is the biggest lie of all

Hes already had several kids with her

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

ceegee wrote: »
    Hes already had several kids with her

And they look like her. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This is a shit thread even by AH standards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

From that video, all I gather is she got a nosejob :confused:
    The speculative stuff about implants at the end is hardly about her double mastectomy, is it?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

So what. If I was told I could get loads of plastic surgery and I'd be loved the world over and make millions I'd probably do it too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭irishbarb

Eh he has three kids with her? All of which have features of hers. She also has a brother who looks just her. If you look at pictures of her throughout her life, she hasn't changed much at all. Any surgery she may have had was very minor. She's probably the biggest Hollywood star who's had the least work done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

In one of them womens magazines that my wife reads there was an article recently called 'all men are liars'. Funny as on the opposite page there was an ad for wonderbra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

Ok. I didn't do my research. I thought they were all adopted.

Still, the plastic surgery is ridiculous.

Don't get all upset if you're an Angelina fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

We sort of had this thread before right? Some guy was sueing his wife or something because he found out after they had children that she had lots of plastic surgery and had spawned, "ugly children".

She always looked good though to be fair to her. If I could afford it I'd never be afraid to get plastic surgery. Maybe a little later on in life I will, happy enough for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

Zascar wrote: »
    So what. If I was told I could get loads of plastic surgery and I'd be loved the world over and make millions I'd probably do it too

You're terrible.

You look just fine they way you are :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

So? the pics in that video are mostly of her way younger, people's features do change over the years ya know. As for breast implants, well she did have both breasts removed so I think she can get a pass on that one.

As for Jolie being Pitt's "new wife" well yeah they're newly married, but they've been a couple for a decade. I think he knows what she looks like at this point.

This wins the stupidest boards thread of the day, have a cookie. You've earned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

When brad see's this he will definately dump angelina for op!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

We sort of had this thread before right? Some guy was sueing his wife or something because he found out after they had children that she had lots of plastic surgery and had spawned, "ugly children".

Yeah, though the story itself turned out to be fake

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭LiveIsLife

irishbarb wrote: »
    Eh he has three kids with her? All of which have features of hers. She also has a brother who looks just her. If you look at pictures of her throughout her life, she hasn't changed much at all. Any surgery she may have had was very minor. She's probably the biggest Hollywood star who's had the least work done.

I didn't know she had a brother. Just looked it up and apparently they shifted. Bit weird

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Expect to see Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on Maury sometime in the future, doing one of those paternity tests. "Brad you ARE the father"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Ok. I didn't do my research. I thought they were all adopted.

Still, the plastic surgery is ridiculous.

Don't get all upset if you're an Angelina fan.

What plastic surgery? She looks the same as she always did. Her features have just changed slightly, as everyones do as they get older. She looks very like her father, he also has the same nose. Not a nose job, I don't think. Plus as has been mentioned, her biological kids look a lot like her as does her brother. Anyway, even if she did have surgery on her nose, so what. Who cares?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭cookie24

Nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Its the same principle as braces, and how many people get cosmetic teeth reconstruction?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭irishbarb

LiveIsLife wrote: »
    I didn't know she had a brother. Just looked it up and apparently they shifted. Bit weird

I didn't realise how odd she was until I watched her in a film one day and googled her out of boredom. Interesting past to say the least.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

They've been together years, not just a day or 2 before they got married. I'm sure he's noticed how her appearence has adjusted, along with the why, the how and the how bloody much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I'm sure Brads had some work done too, to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

I'm pretty sure that Brad Pitt had plastic surgery too. Maybe more subtle changes, but no man looks that good at that age!!!

http://surgerystars.com/brad-pitt-plastic-surgery/

If it's not surgery, then it's probably witches or something...:eek:

She's a very much thinner person now than she was in some of those 'before' pics. Her face is slimmer, her brows shaped differently, and she's had a preventative double mastectomy with reconstructive surgery.

I think Brad will cope.

And so what?? She was beautiful before and surgery made her even more beautiful. Good for her. Fair play. If I had the money Id get surgery to improve myself too. Its not like she altered herself so much as to make herself unrecognisable anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

An OP where the poster hasn't done his research? That must be a first for Afterhours.

I'm pretty sure that Brad Pitt had plastic surgery too. Maybe more subtle changes, but no man looks that good at that age!!!

Hes only 50 he aint that old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

She is such a ride... although she could do with a good hot dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Moved to Celebrity & Showbiz forum. Please note this forum's charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,281 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Angelina hasn't had surgery. She just harvests children to keep herself young, that's why she likes to collect a broad variety: to get the best combination of features. There's a picture in her attic covered up with an old sheet, nobody talks about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

I present a counter argument to that of Keanu Reeves b3vmuc.jpg

He looks even better for his age than Brad does.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Between his slow aging and the quality of his 'acting' , i suspect Keanu Reeves may not actually be human.

Advertisement