Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Transformation

Options
  • 15-02-2015 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is following the OP 5k training programme and how are you finding it? Did you follow the Karl Henry rte live training session this morning and how did it go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Here we go again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Any need for that? Pretty honest question

There's two train wreck threads on this already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Blacktie. wrote: »
    There's two train wreck threads on this already.

Sorry didn't know that. Don't look in here very often.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭NFH

4 posts in and there's already an argument! :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I think talking about a 5k training plan might be harmless enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I'm about to start the C25k today so was interested also. A pity there's such a negative attitude out there. Surely the bottom line is that people are getting more active - fair enough it's a reality tv show but the question the OP asked was met with a backlash that I don't think is warranted.

Read the previous threads. This is going pretty much exactly the way they did and we haven't even started talking about the trainers yet.
    Surely the bottom line is that people are getting more active

Agreed people becoming more active is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I looked in the other thread and it was railroaded also. Difficult to find mention of the 5k plan. I googled and found this http://www.rte.ie/ot/5k/

Not going to use it after-all, have another I will follow.

Good luck OP!

Advertisement