Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cup Competitions

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

AdpRo wrote: »
    I love a dodgy assist when it goes your way!!

No way you should be happy going through with that! I think you should withdraw in protest at that decision from FPL!

After knocking out two top 2500 teams in the ffs cups I get rewarded with facing 350th!!

Similar teams only real difference are my Kompany, Mane, Giroud v his Ivan, Ozil, Austin so I fancy my chances of another upset!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Into the next round thanks to my 87-85 win versus a top 1000 merchant. Delighted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Won both ffs matches, one by a point thanks to Costa's bonus!

Out of the PP cup but comfortable through in the members despite them captaining kane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Not captaining Kane knocked me out of both FF Scout cups. 3 points in one cup, 12 in the other.

PP Cup draw
    Members Cup draw

Double name check in the article :cool:! I'm getting an unreal run of opponents up against 175th in the Members now ffs! So far in 5 or 6 ties or whatever its been I have only faced one person outside the top 2500!

FFS draws made:

Members Cup
    PP Cup

In the members I have drawn an impressively consistent player they have spent pratically every week in the 20k-100k range on paper their team looks a little ropey this week hope that isn't jinxing it!!

Advertisement