Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your favourite serial killer?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

A bit like asking what's your favourite kind of shít, how is it possible to have a favourite serial killer? What next? A thread on who's your favourite pedophile?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

charlemont wrote: »
    Richard Kuklinski

He was a contract killer not a serial killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

A serial killer is someone who kills 3 or more people, so he was, although his motives were different.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Doesn't matter really whether you're doing it for reward or not.

If you've killed more than one person you're a serial killer IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

A bit like asking what's your favourite kind of shít, how is it possible to have a favourite serial killer? What next? A thread on who's your favourite pedophile?

Hopefully "what's your favourite kind of shít" will be next.

A serial killer is someone who kills 3 or more people, so he was, although his motives were different.

Nope, a serial killer is somebody who usually kills for sexual reasons and there has to be a sufficient amount of time between murders. Kuklinski killed for money just like a hangman in a prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Ed Gein, closely followed by Henry Lee Lucas.

Ed Gein only killed 2 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Its not all fun and games, I can assure you that. I tried and failed to kill my wife, her kids, t'mother in law, a pensioner and still failed. I knocked off at few locals and my ex wife but will never be in the class of some of my esteemed peers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

I'd like to ask, as politely as possible, for this thead to be closed.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Duggy's housemate probably.
    Crazy thing about Kemper was that he was managed to convince the psychiatrists whom evaluated him that he had reformed (probably helped by his 136 IQ) despite the fact that a previous psychiatric evaluation concluded that he should never be released into society again and that there was a high probability that he would re-offend.

The first evaluation should have probably been taken more seriously, just a few years after his release he was out decapitating women.

He's up for parole this year. Who knows, maybe his charm and intellect might get him released again!

Look at his hangdog expression, he's learned his lesson! Let's get him a present.

That's what ratemypoo is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Ed Kemper comes across as a really intelligent and likable guy pity about all the killing of co-eds

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Ed Gein. Maitre'd at Canal Bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Nephinbeg

I wouldn't have a favourite serial killer but Rodney Alacala appeared on the US version of Blind Date in the middle of his killing spree.

His answers on the show were really creepy as well, yet he managed to win.. The woman at least had the sense to refuse to go on the date with him after.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

what's your favourite kind of shít

Those ones where they come out so cleanly that it doesn't leave any poo on the toilet roll after a wipe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭marketty

'Conversations with a serial killer' on sky living it for the next few hours ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Stiffs give me a stiffy

Erotic sensation tingles my spine a dead body lying next to mine smooth blue, black lips I start trembling, as we kiss mine forever this sweet death how I cannot forget your soft breath as I wrap my hands around your neeeeck...

.. shades r drawn no-one can see, what I've become; what's become of me here I stand above all that's bn true how I love, how I love to KIIIILL YOU!!!

.. any girls looking for a date?!

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Dennis Rader

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Ed Gein. Maitre'd at Canal Bar?

No, serial killer, Wisconsin, the '50s. Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

If someone can be held accountable for another's suicide then Bertie would probably be one of the world's most prolific serial killers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

If someone can be held accountable for another's suicide then Bertie would probably be one of the world's most prolific serial killers.

So bertie would be your favourite then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭rednik

Cecil B. DeMille.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Can't believe no one has mentioned David Berkowitz aka the Son of Sam.

His serial killing terrorised New York City for over a year in the 1970's, he shot dead 8 random people and left the cops baffled for ages. When he was caught his defense was that a neighbours dog was taken over by the devil and was ordering him to kill people when he barked at him in the courtyard below his 5th story apartment.

Serial killing and talking dogs, what a mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

crazygeryy wrote: »
    So bertie would be your favourite then?

:confused: Isn't he everybody's favourite?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Gacy, he shocked america when the murders were found out about. He was seen as an upstanding member of the comunity,
    a business man and was invovled in politics. He even had been cleared by the secret service.

He was convicted of 33 murders but the victim count is known to be a lot higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Dennis Rader

Give him his right title: BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭hoorsmelt

Can the moderators put up a poll and let us vote for our favourite?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭IdidIt

The axeman of New Orleans is a fascinating story, I'm sure there'll be a movie about it in the next few years. I'd add a link but I'm my phone.

Advertisement