Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feel like im dying

Options
  • 10-07-2014 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi guys I'm hoping to get a bit of advice here I will start by giving everyone a bit of a background on myself.
    I'm 23, 5'5 and 14.8 stone and I'm a smoker. Which is a big change because three years ago well obviously I was 20, 9.8 stone and 6'6(that part may have been a lie ) and I was healthy. But when holly came along I got lazy and stopped doing anything to do with exersizing. Anyway everyday now I wake up in really bad pain everywhere it's never ending on top of that I'm getting pretty down about it. Before anyone says it I have been to the doctor and been told there's nothing wrong. I guess what I want to know is has anyone ever experienced something like this, especially those who may be on the husky side like myself? And if so how did you go about helping it ease off ?. And any other advice is welcomed .
    Thanks on advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 20,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Medical advice not allowed on forum- thread locked

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement